What's new

Trump Moves to Deport Vietnam War Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
When forging alliance beware their true intentions.
Exile VNese is the problem for Trump to increase better relationship wt VN. Exile Vnese always demand US president to take down VN red flag in US and always make protest when VN leaders visit US. So, now, if they make protest to bar a better relationship bween VN-US, then they may face wt deportation.

Better VN-US relationship is bad for CN, specially in SCS( east VN sea), dont know why Cnese seem happy ?? ha ha ha.

I think he is connected to VN boat people in HK, a banana.

lol if I remember correctly, you claimed to be Swede but did not know what is a Permanent Residence Card in Sweden? LOL

Also, I was born WAY after the Vietnam war ended. And you will need to persuade the other people of this forum I wasn't born in India, Pakistan or Israel.

lol :omghaha::omghaha:

@gambit @jhungary @Viet all overseas viet boat people should fight against viet-hating Trump clown!

Should I be pissed? LOL :omghaha:

Anyway, I hated trump for starter, and that is no secret I hated trump in this forum.

I would apply for asylum in Canada or Australia. Especially Canada is giving asylum even to former ISIS members.

So, giving asylum to former Souther Vietnam refugees will be a piece of cake.

Why would you apply in Canada when they are kidnapping Chinese citizens?

upload_2018-12-16_9-59-35.png

Why would you apply in Canada when they are kidnapping Chinese citizens?

I am talking about South Vietnamese refugees in the US.

But you may be right. Given that Canada does not have an independent system, the US may order them to arrest all South Vietnamese and deport them to Vietnam so that VCP could take a good look at them.

But you may be right. Given that Canada does not have an independent system, the US may order them to arrest all South Vietnamese and deport them to Vietnam so that VCP could take a good look at them.
S.Vnese is just like Twese in 1979, no use to US any more. US kicked TW out of UN pernament member for better relationship wt CN and now US kick S.Vnese out of US for better relationship wt VN :cool:

This is a good one! Pretty much like a Jhungry!

The oldman is very stubborn and old fashioned US man. He is in Reagon times!

Nonsense. There are efforts underway among Vietnamese communities and democrats and republicans to stop the deportation. Fyi Vietnamese are more organized than Chinese in the United States. No reason to laugh. Chinese citizens can be the next target.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018...refugees-california-gop-orange-county-1066639

View attachment 526943
Trump force CN to let US-Tibetant to enter Tibet. this case is much worse for CN cos if CN dont do what US want in Tibet, then US will arrest CN officer travelling outside CN :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom