What's new

Trump Moves to Deport Vietnam War Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP_804138112628-e1544649469298.jpg

@gambit, @jhungary you are in danger :cry:

I would apply for asylum in Canada or Australia. Especially Canada is giving asylum even to former ISIS members.

So, giving asylum to former Souther Vietnam refugees will be a piece of cake.

Come back to Viet Nam nowadays is not a bad thing, my country is advancing very fast and the standard of living is not only cheap but also improved day by day. On top of that, people who came back can enjoy living among peers and relatives.
However, there is a fine line between our people and those who work for foreign interest. I think VN has no intention to host a destabilize force coming from the US.

I'm coming home, baby. Please welcome me home with flowers and balloons. Thanks

I would apply for asylum in Canada or Australia. Especially Canada is giving asylum even to former ISIS members.

So, giving asylum to former Souther Vietnam refugees will be a piece of cake.

So, in this scenario, you still not choosing your precious China.

Well.....That nuff said.

Come back to home in S.E.A.

While US just passed the law forcing CN to let exiled Tibetan to enter Tibet, Trump want to deport those exiled Vnese. Trump dont wanna habor and waste money wt exile VN any more.

It means that US wanna have better relationship with VN while US will try to spread chaos to CN at all cost ( start from Tibet ) :cool:

While US just passed the law forcing CN to let exiled Tibetan to enter Tibet, Trump want to deport those exiled Vnese. Trump dont wanna habor and waste money wt exile VN any more.

It means that US wanna have better relationship with VN while US will try to spread chaos to CN at all cost ( start from Tibet ) :cool:
When forging alliance beware their true intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom