What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

ex. CIA chief Brennan :

Today, Donald Trump simultaneously lied about the Iranian nuclear deal, undermined global confidence in US commitments, alienated our closest allies, strengthened Iranian hawks, & gave North Korea more reason to keep its nukes. This madness is a danger to our national security. “This is not just foolish, this is dangerous,............. ..........
I think he is dishonest. He lacks integrity. He has very questionable ethics and morality. And he views the world through a prism of how it’s going to help Donald Trump,” Brennan said. “And I just think that he has not fulfilled the responsibilities of the president of the United States office.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/john-brennan-iran-madness_us_5af29e94e4b0aab8a78a5105

like I said iran and the US both will lose on this.

Last edited:
Furthermore, Chinese backstabbed Iran repeatedly. Don’t act like China is some helpful ally. The only country you help is your puppet banana country pakistan and that is because you need help in dealing with india.
well in few months you will beg China for trade & investment :).

Thats quite stupid from Iranians. They are taunting the countries who can possibly provide them little oxygen in shape of diplomatic support if not material support.. Good that they are not officials of Iranian govt.
fake pride and egos make them say so .

Where did this information come from?

I can't remember exactly the source since I think I heard it a year or two ago, but here is an article saying

"Asadollah Asgaroladi, chairman of Iran-China Chamber of Commerce, said the two countries have now agreed on payments partly [not fully] in cash and the transfer of money to a third country to pay for imports."

http://www.iran-daily.com/News/119278.html

Though this was a few months before the JCPOA was implemented, financial sanctions on oil exports had been lifted in 2013 with the JPOA.

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/jpoa.pdf

The only real way for Iran to pose a permanent deterrent threat against the mad orange baboons in the White House is for them to develop nuclear weapons, but for some incredible reason they don't want to do that.

Well, I'm not so sure about that. The strait of hormuz is our "nuclear option". If Iran gets nukes, other countries in the region like Saudi will want them too. I'm not comfortable with the idea of a young, inexperienced leader who kidnaps Prime Ministers and invades Yemen having nuclear weapons.

China has to do what is in the interests of the Chinese nation. Both China and Russia decided it was in our respective best interests to water down the Iranian sanctions resolution and then to let it pass.

I'm not too sure about the extent to which China watered down those sanctions.

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...sia-and-china-joined-on-iran-sanctions/56905/

It's pretty clear that Iran is not happy about being dependent on China, especially in terms of consumer goods and investments. There have been no end of complaints from Iran's side about China's consumer goods and investment projects.

The sad truth is that most of the world's major oil importers are in the US camp, the only major oil importer that is not in the US camp is China, which also happens to be the largest energy consumer in the world. So it means we are stuck dealing with each other, like it or not.

Well Iran has been very enthusiastic about investments in particular. We repeatedly told China we would welcome their investment in Chabahar alongside India, for example. And there have been numerous oil investment deals.

https://financialtribune.com/articl...-to-finalize-3-billion-iran-refinery-contract

https://financialtribune.com/articl...-to-finalize-3-billion-iran-refinery-contract

Iran still needs tens of billions of dollars of investment in oil, infrastructure, manufacturing. FDI targets are so far not being met so Iran is just waiting for China or Europe to invest more.

US was bullying NK for decades and as soon as they got nuke with ICBM, look Trump calling Kim honorable leader and wants to meet him and they already forgot about human right issues. Their tone changed quickly knowing a single mistake would drag into a nuclear war.

DcyeCUOVMAEOMPC.jpg

It seems we're only left with one path forward and that is the language of force,nuclear blackmail, build half a dozen salted/cobalt60 nuke bombs and nobody would dare to say anything after that and announce any sanctions is equal to declaration of war.
Sanctions are worse than hot war, because in a hot war one would usually die quickly whereas in sanctions suffering is slow and continuous. Plus by doing this we're upping the ante with West, if they have stomach for hot war then so be it and if not then quite being such wussy and leave us alone. Their lives is too comfortable to die in a battlefield they would rather sanction people from their comfort of home than actually fight a real asymmetric war. You wanna grab attention of average Joe in West, make sure they know war is coming and they will get drafted!!

Last edited:
US was bullying NK for decades and as soon as they got nuke with ICBM, look Trump calling Kim honorable leader and wants to meet him and they already forgot about human right issues. Their tone changed quickly knowing a single mistake would drag into a nuclear war.

It seems we're only left with one path forward and that is the language of force,nuclear blackmail, build half a dozen salted/cobalt60 nuke bombs and nobody would dare to say anything after that and announce any sanctions is equal to declaration of war.
Sanctions are worse than hot war, because in a hot war one would usually die quickly whereas in sanctions suffering is slow and continuous. Plus by doing this we're upping the ante with West, if they have stomach for hot war then so be it and if not then quite being such wussy and leave us alone. Their lives is too comfortable to die in a battlefield they would rather sanction people from their comfort of home than actually fight a real asymmetric war. You wanna grab attention of average Joe in West, make sure they know war is coming and they will get drafted!!

I agree, and regular nukes are not good enough. You need thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs as well, i.e. the capability to wipe the US mainland off the face of the Earth.

I agree, and regular nukes are not good enough. You need thermonuclear weapons and ICBMs as well, i.e. the capability to wipe the US mainland off the face of the Earth.

Sadly it has come to this point that they need a little of bit of their own medicine, Trump has already threatened to nuke Iran by saying "severe consequences that only few country has ever paid " aka what happened to Japan in WWII. Lets that sink in for a moment, the country with biggest nuclear arsenal threatening to nuke country without it, IRI public official must make bigger noise out of this. This is all the justification they need to go nuclear.

Sadly it has come to this point that they need a little of bit of their own medicine, Trump has already threatened to nuke Iran by saying "severe consequences that only few country has ever paid " aka what happened to Japan in WWII. Lets that sink in for a moment, the country with biggest nuclear arsenal threatening to nuke country without it, IRI public official must make bigger noise out of this. This is all the justification they need to go nuclear.
will Rouhani order to use nuke against USA while his children are living there !?

will Rouhani order to use nuke against USA while his children are living there !?

what!?! how did you get there! Countries normally acquire nuclear capability to fend off threats and/or add to their leverage and not to go look for trouble. Ultimately any sane rationale actor will find a peaceful solution to resolve disputes. Peace is always better than war! living in harmony is better than constant state of conflict. My previous post was about justification of going for such route and not threatening other countries. Burning flags is not warranted and leaves a bad reputation instead be smart and play the victim card !

Last edited:
Germany supports maintaining Iran nuclear deal – Merkel to Rouhani

In a phone call on Thursday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel told Iranian President Hassan Rouhani that she supports maintaining the Iranian nuclear accord despite the withdrawal of the US. Merkel specified that the deal will only remain in power if Tehran upholds its side of the deal, the chancellor’s office said. The German leader also called for talks to be held in a broader format on Iran's ballistic missile program and its regional activities in Syria, Yemen and elsewhere. Rouhani, for his part, assured Merkel that the country is not looking to increase tensions in the Middle East, and is working to promote stability and security in the region instead. Iranian involvement led to “relative security in Syria and good level of stability in Iraq, which is in the interest… of the whole international community, including Europe,” Rouhani said, as cited by the Iranian president’s website. Also on Thursday, the Iranian government issued a statement, reiterating that Tehran will remain in the nuclear deal, pending talks on the future of the accord with its other signatories (Russia, China, the UK, France, Germany and the EU). However, it stressed that no part of the 2015 agreement is up for negotiation.

Are we living in Bani Sadr presidency time ?

When you couldn't keep your old deal there is no need to talk for another deal .

Iran is being really pushed to the wall.

Restrictions on ballistic missile program, limiting regional role, bombing the cr@p out of Iranian forces in Syria, and blaming Iran for all the 'tensions' in global media. With Iranian allies silent as they have been outplayed.

Secular Iranians (and Turks as well)----Do you see what happens when you trust West? :D They humiliate you and your nation.

There's a lesson for everyone here. Especially the liberal secularists of Muslim world who wants to keeep sucking west's d*ck and are willing to compromise the standing of their own nations in global power arena as long as they get the 'secular liberalism' they so yearn---all so they can have the "freedom" to do drugs, premarital sex, wear short dresses, and live a degenerate lifestyle.

(and Turks as well)

What?

What does Turkey got to do with all this? The westerners keep giving us all we need in form of tourism to help with our economy, we're grateful for this. the Muslims bring nothing to Turkey except terrorism and talking about how they once had a scientist 1,000-years-ago. :lol:

Give me western TECHNOLOGY over Arab Muslim one any day. The Muslim world has nothing to other other than Gas & Oil.

The Arab world is only there to betray the Turkish race. Just like they did for centuries.
Arabs now are the hated worldwide. And this is just a start soon the world will unite and crush these people.

Allah won't be able to stop this.

What?

What does Turkey got to do with all this? The westerners keep giving us all we need in form of tourism to help with our economy, we're grateful for this. the Muslims bring nothing to Turkey except terrorism and talking about how they once had a scientist 1,000-years-ago. :lol:

Give me western TECHNOLOGY over Arab Muslim one any day. The Muslim world has nothing to other other than Gas & Oil.

The Arab world is only there to betray the Turkish race. Just like they did for centuries.
Arabs now are the hated worldwide. And this is just a start soon the world will unite and crush these people.

Get psychological help.

What?

LOL!,the west may give you tourism but thats about it and the europeans despite all your efforts still wont let you join their little elite club,and do you know why?,well I`ll tell you,to them you turks are muslims.Also how did the arabs "betray the turkish race" exactly?,last time I looked turkey turned its back on that part of the world after ww1 and spent the next 80-90 years trying to be accepted as token europeans,it was only with the failure to get into the eu that we saw the beginnings of this neo-ottomanist bullsh!t.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom