What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

You must be smoking very strong weed indeed.
1°/ Don't compare Iranians to trashes. We are not "Huns"...
"Remember, the Huns had many Germans and other ethnic groups. Even IRANIAN."
2°/ A lot of documentation exists in encyclopedias and even books if you need to learn a bit about that. And please don't show us Turkish nationalist pamphlets on such topics... We all know their "value".
3°/ To finish, Turks are seen in Germany as second (if not simply last) class citizens being more viewed as burdens and terrorists. So the best that may happen to you in there would be to be mistaken for an Arab...

Of all the worthless Islamic countries, Iran is the only one willing to stand up to the US.

Respect.

Huns looked exactly what Turks do.
Remember, the Huns had many Germans and other ethnic groups. Even IRANIAN.

If I were ashamed of being Turkish, i'd do what you do and use a New Zealand flag or one from Africa like that other idiot.
:lol:

But yes.. Me not caring for Arab world.. I must hate being Turkish. Please help me understand how you come to that conclusion. :lol:

Huns had many Germans and other ethnic groups riding with them, but they were not Hunic people. Historians have already identified them as very asian looking. An actual Hunic person would look far more similar to Chinese people than Turkish people on a genetic level.

Don't compare Iranians to trashes.

I thought the Sarmatians were Iranians, that joined the Huns... I might be wrong. I would never call Iranians Huns. Stop trying to twist what I said you imbecile.

We are not "Huns"

Where did I say that:lol::lol::lol:. No Turk in their right mind would utter such words.

A lot of documentation exists in encyclopedias

You're boring me already
don't show us Turkish nationalist

Have you even met a Turkish Nationalist in your life? I bet millions of Turkish Nationalists live in France. :lol::lol:

Turks are seen in Germany as second (if not simply last) class citizens

Yes, Germans see Turks as Terrorists and would rather have Arabs and Iranians.
Still, it's the Arabs and Iranians that're dying(literally) to get to Europe.. NOT TURKS.

as burdens and terrorists.

Turks could never come close to the terrorism of Arabs and Iranians. :(

So the best that may happen to you in there would be to be mistaken for an Arab...

I'm glad the Germans are welcoming the Arabs and Iranians with open arms. We have 3 million of you people in Turkey that could be sent to Europe. Win-win for all. :enjoy:

I look nothing like an Arab or Iranian.thankfully.

Ahmadi Nejad was against negotiation with USA ....

He asked " give me 6 months to organize our economy again and then begin negotiation , if I fall execute me and my family .... "

حمود احمدی‌نژاد گفته است که با مذاکره هسته‌ای مخالف بوده و زمانی که قرار بود مذاکرات با آمریکا در عمان شروع شود، در جلسه‌ای با حضور مقامات کشور، خواسته شش ماه صبر کنند.

به گزارش شرق، او گفته است: «زمانی که قرار بود مذاکرات با آمریکا در عمان شروع شود، در جلسه‌ای با حضور مقامات کشور اعلام کردم که مذاکره در شرایطی که دشمن تصور می‌کند دست بالا را دارد و تحریم‌ها اثر‌گذار بوده است، به ضرر کشور تمام می‌شود و خواهش کردم که شش ماه مهلت دهند تا با اجرای چند برنامه ضربتی اقتصادی و تقویت قدرت اقتصادی مردم، آثار تحریم‌ها کنترل شود و مذاکره در شرایط برابر انجام گیرد. حتی اعلام کردم که حاضرم خانواده‌ام را به گروگان و تضمین بگذارم که اگر طرح‌ها موفق نبود، خود و خانواده‌ام را اعدام کنند؛ اما در مقابل برخی مقامات و سران قوا به‌صراحت اعلام کردند که اجازه نمی‌دهند هیچ کاری انجام یا طرح جدیدی اجرا شود و حتی از تکمیل طرح هدفمندی نیز جلوگیری کردند و همان‌ها هم‌زمان در تریبون‌های رسمی، مشکلات را ناشی از سوءمدیریت دولت و نه تحریم دشمن بیان می‌کردند».

http://fararu.com/fa/news/359377/احمدی‌نژاد-مخالف-مذاکره-با-آمريكا-بود

and people compare Rouhani with Ahmadi Nejad .... at least he was ready to put his and his family life on the line for Iran .....

Iranian_Patriot said:
A lot of documentation exists in encyclopedias
Turk Essek said:
You're boring me already

I know well, Turks aren't especially good be it in school, studies or culture... I'm sorry I bothered you with such suggestions...

Iranian_Patriot said:
don't show us Turkish nationalist
Turk Essek said:
Have you even met a Turkish Nationalist in your life? I bet millions of Turkish Nationalists live in France. :lol::lol:

Re-read my sentence Essek.

Iranian_Patriot said:
Turks are seen in Germany as second (if not simply last) class citizens
Turk Essek said:
Yes, Germans see Turks as Terrorists and would rather have Arabs and Iranians.
Still, it's the Arabs and Iranians that're dying(literally) to get to Europe.. NOT TURKS.

What a joke... Erdogan is even know begging on his knees to see Turkey in Europe and VISA free travels and immigration opportunities for his citizens... But i'm sorry again, maybe TV and news are also boring to you???

Iranian_Patriot said:
as burdens and terrorists.
Turk Essek said:
Turks could never come close to the terrorism of Arabs and Iranians. :(

I agree, that is why you use Daesh while we fight on ourselves.

Iranian_Patriot said:
So the best that may happen to you in there would be to be mistaken for an Arab...
Turk Essek said:
I'm glad the Germans are welcoming the Arabs and Iranians with open arms. We have 3 million of you people in Turkey that could be sent to Europe. Win-win for all. :enjoy:

Don't worry for us, Iranian migrants abroad are like pakistani and indians, doctors and engineers. Kebab and drugs culture isn't much appreciated in Europe, except in the Netherlands of course. See you still got a chance to move there... Even you!

Don't worry for us, Iranian migrants abroad are like pakistani and indians, doctors and engineers.

You want the truth? Europeans hate you people. But you can come here and pretend that Europeans love you if it helps you sleep at night.:lol:

Europeans would rather have Turks in their country than Arabs/Iranians. Would rather give us VISAS. If they had a choice between a TURK or an Arab/Iranian would always pick a Turk.

Europeans only see Arabs/iranians as terrorists.

Europeans see Turks as CLOSER to them culturally/Racially than a Arab/iranian

No one likes you people. Not even Turks.

But, I'm sorry. You people are NOT HUNS. You are trash

tbh the trash is you and every one like you.
What did I do ? :(

Europe: You damn TORKS. We hate you people, we hate Torkiye. But, these great Arabs & Iranians, too many in our countries, these people have to go. Take themz into your Torkiye and in return we givez you VISAS!!

Torks: No, we don't want these Arabs & Iranians. They're all doctors and enginers. HONEST!!!! They're not into drugs at all. and they won't rape your wimminz

Urop: shut up damn TORKS. TAKE ALL THESE DAMN ARABIRANIANs to ur ISTANBUL and you havz VISA!!

Torks: PLEASEEE NO : (

Ahmadi Nejad was against negotiation with USA ....

He asked " give me 6 months to organize our economy again and then begin negotiation , if I fall execute me and my family .... "

حمود احمدی‌نژاد گفته است که با مذاکره هسته‌ای مخالف بوده و زمانی که قرار بود مذاکرات با آمریکا در عمان شروع شود، در جلسه‌ای با حضور مقامات کشور، خواسته شش ماه صبر کنند.

به گزارش شرق، او گفته است: «زمانی که قرار بود مذاکرات با آمریکا در عمان شروع شود، در جلسه‌ای با حضور مقامات کشور اعلام کردم که مذاکره در شرایطی که دشمن تصور می‌کند دست بالا را دارد و تحریم‌ها اثر‌گذار بوده است، به ضرر کشور تمام می‌شود و خواهش کردم که شش ماه مهلت دهند تا با اجرای چند برنامه ضربتی اقتصادی و تقویت قدرت اقتصادی مردم، آثار تحریم‌ها کنترل شود و مذاکره در شرایط برابر انجام گیرد. حتی اعلام کردم که حاضرم خانواده‌ام را به گروگان و تضمین بگذارم که اگر طرح‌ها موفق نبود، خود و خانواده‌ام را اعدام کنند؛ اما در مقابل برخی مقامات و سران قوا به‌صراحت اعلام کردند که اجازه نمی‌دهند هیچ کاری انجام یا طرح جدیدی اجرا شود و حتی از تکمیل طرح هدفمندی نیز جلوگیری کردند و همان‌ها هم‌زمان در تریبون‌های رسمی، مشکلات را ناشی از سوءمدیریت دولت و نه تحریم دشمن بیان می‌کردند».

http://fararu.com/fa/news/359377/احمدی‌نژاد-مخالف-مذاکره-با-آمريكا-بود

and people compare Rouhani with Ahmadi Nejad .... at least he was ready to put his and his family life on the line for Iran .....

Ahmadi is an Israeli spy!
Yea he was president for 8 years and did nothing but destroy Iran's economy and now he wants to fix Iran's economy in 6 months! You forget that Iranian's have seen and lived though Ahmadinejads version of an economy hell a large portion of the problems Iran's economy has today are directly related to that man's policies!

And I have one word for you Yaraneh! Distributing Iran's wealth in the form of chump change to 80 million people that totally destroyed the governments ability to properly invest in Iran's future while making Iranians dependent on chump change at a time when Oil was over $100 pb is that morons version of fixing the economy!!!!!!!
Dollateh seeb zamini!!!!!!!!
And that guy did nothing but lie!!

Fixing Iran's economy doesn't require a genius the only thing it requires is to put aside social ideological policies like Hejab by force & other ideological policies in various areas, the removal of ershads hold on none news or political TV & Radio programs and matching every Farsi speaking TV channel being broadcast into Iran with a superior Iranian broadcasted version and strengthening Iranian marketing companies though them.
And these are things that effect mass number of various industries countrywide!

But even such a major change in policy would take at least 3-5 year of investment and development before having a sizable impact countrywide so again anyone claiming they can fix everything in 6months is lying

You want the truth? Europeans hate you people. But you can come here and pretend that Europeans love you if it helps you sleep at night.:lol:
Europeans would rather have Turks in their country than Arabs/Iranians. Would rather give us VISAS. If they had a choice between a TURK or an Arab/Iranian would always pick a Turk.
Europeans only see Arabs/iranians as terrorists.
Europeans see Turks as CLOSER to them culturally/Racially than a Arab/iranian
No one likes you people. Not even Turks.
But, I'm sorry. You people are NOT HUNS. You are trash

That's the joke of the year :)
Europeans fond of Turks :)
Thank you, I had a good laugh...

That idiot never even came to Europe but is barking about it...

Tell me who even wants to tolerate Turks in any civilized country :)

Any other video Essek?

Back
Top Bottom