What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

unf*cking believable how some Iranians just insult every nationality, race, creed, religion, etc as though they are superior to everyone else. Shame on you all.

That's the joke of the year :)
Europeans fond of Turks :)
Thank you, I had a good laugh...

That idiot never even came to Europe but is barking about it...

Tell me who even wants to tolerate Turks in any civilized country :)

Any other video Essek?
043.png
You're not European. You do NOT BELONG IN EUROPE.
The Europeans want nothing to do with Iranians.
They do not want your doctors or engineers.

With all the issues we and Europeans had for centuries, they'd still have us Turks over Iranians.
Why are you in France?? Do you think the French want your kind there?

The Europeans are desperate to dump your people in my country in exchange of Visas. Please try spin this as pro-Iran and anti-Turks :lol:

unf*cking believable how some Iranians just insult every nationality, race, creed, religion, etc as though they are superior to everyone else. Shame on you all.
Iranians like to think of themselves as equal to Europeans and even "civilized".

This is the real Iran:

2510675.jpg
hijab1.jpg

The Iranians think this is what Europe wants. You have to laugh.

18869524_303.jpg

What trash these people are.

images.jpg

Who wants this in Europe? :hitwall:

You're not European. You do NOT BELONG IN EUROPE.
The Europeans want nothing to do with Iranians.
They do not want your doctors or engineers.

With all the issues we and Europeans had for centuries, they'd still have us Turks over Iranians.
Why are you in France?? Do you think the French want your kind there?

The Europeans are desperate to dump your people in my country in exchange of Visas. Please try spin this as pro-Iran and anti-Turks :lol:

Iranians like to think of themselves as equal to Europeans and even "civilized".

This is the real Iran:

View attachment 474718 View attachment 474719

The Iranians think this is what Europe wants. You have to laugh.

View attachment 474720

What trash these people are.

View attachment 474721

Who wants this in Europe? :hitwall:

Don't kid yourself. Europeans hate Turks in their country because most of the drugs, slums and crime come from Turkish areas of European cities. Their are to few Iranians in Europe for them to even form an opinion or even think of Iranians. Turks on the other hand...

Don't kid yourself. Europeans hate Turks in their country because most of the drugs, slums and crime come from Turkish areas of European cities. Their are to few Iranians in Europe for them to even form an opinion or even think of Iranians. Turks on the other hand...
I live in Europe. All my friends are European. They tell me it all the time.
I'd love to show you and heck even bring them here.
There's no reason for me to make this up.
Those slums are full of Kurds. They commit crime and claim to be Turkish. You have many "Turks" in these slums that also happen to support "Kurdistan" and that Turks commited a "genocide" on Armenians and Assyrians and Greeks. and that Palestine is a friend or whatever.

You can all call them Turks if it makes you feel better:enjoy:

You sound awfully upset for a European :lol:

But, I know. I should pretend to be an Arab..... That's the only way the Europeans would accept me. :victory:

the only people in europe who accept you are the extreme left-wing liberals who think the destruction of europe is a worthy trade off for being "diverse".

the only people in europe who accept you are the extreme left-wing liberals who think the destruction of europe is a worthy trade off for being "diverse".
You're not European. No matter how hard you wish. :lol:
Nothing but a sad pathetic Asian too ashamed to put his own flags up. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom