What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

don't get it, are turkish add odds with chinese?

Since when is Zimbabwe in Europe?
zimbabwe.PNG

if you want believe he is from Zimbabwe, that's your problem

I's still going to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Are We Going Back To 2012?

US oil sanctions are looming and it looks very much like Iran will be at the centre of global tensions like in 2012.

It was revealed just a few days ago that the Trump administration intends to bring Iran's oil exports from over 2.5 million barrels per day to zero.

This uncompromising approach may suit Iran, as previously the US brought imports down by conferring with its allies and agreeing reductions. Now, it wants to force them to eliminate imports with sanctions, which is less likely to induce a cooperative response.

Click the link below for the full blog post.

https://irangeomil.blogspot.com/2018/07/are-we-going-back-to-2012.html

Are We Going Back To 2012?

US oil sanctions are looming and it looks very much like Iran will be at the centre of global tensions like in 2012.

It was revealed just a few days ago that the Trump administration intends to bring Iran's oil exports from over 2.5 million barrels per day to zero.

This uncompromising approach may suit Iran, as previously the US brought imports down by conferring with its allies and agreeing reductions. Now, it wants to force them to eliminate imports with sanctions, which is less likely to induce a cooperative response.

Click the link below for the full blog post.

https://irangeomil.blogspot.com/2018/07/are-we-going-back-to-2012.html

I was thinking Iran could put its own sanctions on US and US companies in this way:

1- First step, no US shipping company can pass through Iranian territorial waters including Strait of Hormoz. Or they are subject to penalties before being authorized to pass
2- 2nd step, no shipping company or oil tanker company that does business with US or US entities can pass Straight of Hormoz or they are subject to penalties before passing
3- 3rd step which may be a bit extreme, no oil tanker destined to countries that complied with US sanctions and cut Iranian oil purchase can pass through Strait of Hormoz or need to pay high tax each time they pass through.

I think this is a way better tit for tat approach compared to just closing the straight. Closing the straight will lead to war with US. My suggested approach will also eventually lead to War but in this case it is gradual pressure and just hinting at it with a list of shipping companies that will be banned / penalized by let's say end of December will hopefully cause such a big panic and surge in oil prices that will get every one back to their senses. On the other hand it also rewards companies and countries who supported Iran and complied with international law. US is already concerned about oil price surge not because now it can sell its shale oil but because of negative effect it will have on its economy and those of its allies.

Russia and even KSA would probably not object to this decision either because now they can sell their oil at higher price. So it is kind of win-win.

I think Iran should go ahead and prepare a list of companies that will be banned to pass through right away. If US can extend its internal laws to international affairs so can Iran.

A funny article re the oil price and Trump. I think this is the best time for Iran to increase the pressure on oil market and break the $100 per barrel.

https://www.rt.com/business/431786-iran-trump-tweeting-oil/

I was thinking Iran could put its own sanctions on US and US companies in this way:

1- First step, no US shipping company can pass through Iranian territorial waters including Strait of Hormoz. Or they are subject to penalties before being authorized to pass
2- 2nd step, no shipping company or oil tanker company that does business with US or US entities can pass Straight of Hormoz or they are subject to penalties before passing
3- 3rd step which may be a bit extreme, no oil tanker destined to countries that complied with US sanctions and cut Iranian oil purchase can pass through Strait of Hormoz or need to pay high tax each time they pass through.

I think this is a way better tit for tat approach compared to just closing the straight. Closing the straight will lead to war with US. My suggested approach will also eventually lead to War but in this case it is gradual pressure and just hinting at it with a list of shipping companies that will be banned / penalized by let's say end of December will hopefully cause such a big panic and surge in oil prices that will get every one back to their senses. On the other hand it also rewards companies and countries who supported Iran and complied with international law. US is already concerned about oil price surge not because now it can sell its shale oil but because of negative effect it will have on its economy and those of its allies.

Russia and even KSA would probably not object to this decision either because now they can sell their oil at higher price. So it is kind of win-win.

I think Iran should go ahead and prepare a list of companies that will be banned to pass through right away. If US can extend its internal laws to international affairs so can Iran.

A funny article re the oil price and Trump. I think this is the best time for Iran to increase the pressure on oil market and break the $100 per barrel.

https://www.rt.com/business/431786-iran-trump-tweeting-oil/
The same for airspace and land roads .. but mostly agreed with paying high tax each time they pass through,

Back
Top Bottom