What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

A resounding and devastating response to US leaving the nuke agreement on display in IRI's Majless.

upload_2018-5-9_11-13-19.png

And yes, it is a show of strength :rofl:

So basically you gave us absolutely nothing in return. That's what I thought.
OK, Next time that we sell you the oil, Not only you can keep the money and invest it on your own economy, But we are going to send you a bag of cash with every barrel, Is that a good "something in return"?
China suffering from helping Iran to bypass the sanctions (look at ZTE or the Chinese citizens arrested for helping to bypass Iran sanctions), and Iran pointing a finger at us and accusing us of exploiting them.
Oh, Poor China is really suffering under harsh sanctions from helping Iran to bypass the sanctions that they themselves voted for, that they themselves are part of the reason that they are in place to being with. And those poooooor pooooooor Chinese got nothing in return.:cry:
(Maduneed age fekr konid chizi beheshon reside.)
You know, when I was in school, I knew this guy (not a friend) who would always ask for favors, helping him with this and that, and I was always happy to help. But guess what happened when I asked for some favors in return? He was nowhere to be seen.

That's what I feel the Sino-Iranian relationship is like, China suffering from helping Iran to bypass the sanctions (look at ZTE or the Chinese citizens arrested for helping to bypass Iran sanctions), and Iran pointing a finger at us and accusing us of exploiting them.

Then turning around and making a deal with the US:

tehran-iran-photos-after-the-nuclear-agreement-with-the-us-in-vienna-austria-1.jpg
Let me simplify thing so that dumbest people of all time can understand.
1- North Korea is U.S enemy.
2- China and North Korea have an active mutual defense treaty.
3- North Korea builds nukes, hydrogen bombs and ICBM's for years under heavy sanctions to safeguard herself from Yankees invasion.
The Outcome:
Kim vows to give up nuclear weapons if there is no security threat
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20180509/p2g/00m/0in/017000c
NM7M7ODN5FS6QQA73FTLQOEQ3U.jpg

And Now:
1- Iran is U.S enemy---> Iran and U.S make a deal ---> The outcome: Iran is going to disarm herself completely.

2- Iran is U.S enemy---> Iran and China sign a mutual defense treaty ---> Iran is going to build nukes & ICBM's for years under harsh sanctions to safeguard herself from Yankees invasion ---> The outcome: Iran is going to make a deal with U.S and disarm herself completely + Now all of Asia except China are Iran's enemies.

Geez, I wonder what route any sane person is going to take. You used to ask for this kind of favors when you were in school? No wonder why the guy were nowhere to be found!

A resounding and devastating response to US leaving the nuke agreement on display in IRI's Majless.

View attachment 473064

And yes, it is a show of strength :rofl:
Did Mods delete your comment of you yourself?

The European Union has rebuked Donald Trump over his move to break the Iran nuclear deal...EU foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini said the US should reconsider its position, but that it was not within the power of the country’s president to end the accord...Ms Mogherini said Europe “regrets” Mr Trump’s new policy...Iranian president Hassan Rouhani, who expended significant political capital to broker the deal, echoed the EU’s approach, stating: “I have ordered the foreign ministry to negotiate with the European countries, China and Russia in the coming weeks.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Trump Rolls On

OK. Are there any other world leaders out there? If so, they shouldn't bother coming to work. Take a holiday. Enjoy the coming summer in the northern hemisphere and the coming winter in the south. Just go home. Relax. Trump's got ya covered.

He does it, yet again.

He has killed the Iran nuclear "deal."

Trump knows how to do foreign policy. We've had to put up with decades of condescending lectures from the traditional foreign policy "elites" on how difficult foreign policy is, how it's just more complex than YOU could ever understand, don't try it at home, leave it to the experts. It seems that our President is following in the foot-steps of Ronald Reagan and even blazing a few paths of his own when it comes to foreign policy. Amazing how a clear articulation and demonstration of strength and a refusal to accept the standard bromides produces different results. What's that definition of crazy? Shall we say, President Trump is destroying the world order in order to save the world? Sounds good.

The mullahs in Teheran, the murderers in ISIS, Pyongyang and Damascus, as well as the virtue-signaling, pearl-clutching bien pensants in Hollywood, media, academe, and all the capitals of the Far Abroad, now know they're dealing with a different sort of U.S. President. Thank the Lord this President has followed the Diplomad's long-standing foreign policy dictum, "Do not listen to the Europeans,"

[T]he surest way to lose American lives and treasure is to listen to the Europeans. Europe has not gotten anything right on the world stage since, well, since . . . well, since at least the French Revolution.

Let's not forget that since the USA became a significant player, the principal aim of European leaders has been to embroil the USA in Europe's wars, have the USA fix the messes caused by European leaders, but have the USA take instructions from Europe's leaders. Even Churchill, whom I admire immensely, was not immune; he desperately wanted the mighty US in WWII, but wanted to dictate the how and the where of the application of US power. We, of course, previously had seen the same thing in WWI, where the geniuses in the European high commands needed US troops in Europe to halt a resurgent Germany after the exit of Russia from the war, but did not want an independent US force. Vietnam and Libya were also two messes in which we became involved to bail out Europe. Let us also not forget that the long years of the Cold War involved the US footing the bulk of the bill for defense, allowing Europe to maintain Lego-town militaries and spend their wealth building cradle-to-grave social welfare systems, which relied on the despised US military for protection. It goes on and on . . uh, well, not any longer. Just as Reagan did before in rejecting European advice on how to handle the USSR, it seems that Trump has a very clear home-grown idea of how to do things in the interest of the United States. About time.

The "deal" with Teheran was a classic convoluted mess so favored by the Euros and their admirers such as John Kerry. I have written a great deal about that "deal" (here, here, here, and here, for example, and there's lots more). Don't want to repeat all I have said before, except to restate that this was a classic con job. Of course, the Iranians and the Europeans are upset over President Trump's bold announcement that we are walking away from this "deal." As I have noted before, the deal guaranteed Iran's acquiring a nuclear weapon, and in the meanwhile some mostly European and Russian companies could make a lot of money off the Iranian regime whose bank accounts became flush with billions of dollars and euros magnificently and magnanimously provided by the Obama misadministration in the dead of night.

I conducted my own highly "scientific" poll. Yesterday, I was at my local gun store, doing a little shopping in the wake of having received my concealed carry permit. Four "customers" were siting on some chairs in the back of the little semi-rural gun store ("Green Acres"!) when the president came on the TV to announce the end of the Iran deal. All four broke into spontaneous applause, with one elderly gent wearing a Korean War Vet cap, telling his wife, "The President has done a great thing!" There the science is settled, and now . . .

Let the fainting begin!

We are hearing cries of outrage from Obama, Kerry, and Clinton, of course, who see their "legacy" coming apart. The Iranians are running to Russia and Europe trying to save a vestige of the deal to make sure the goodies keep flowing. Kerry, of course, is repeating his anti-American antics of decades ago: just as he did with the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong delegations in Paris during the Vietnam War peace talks, he has been running around in Europe trying to strike some sort of "deal" with Iran to undermine the US president. Kerry does treason quite well.

Among the many curious things being said is that Trump's walking away from this deal, imperils the ability to reach a deal with North Korea. Well, yes, it does imperil the ability to reach a deal like the one with Iran, but that's what we don't want! While the fainters fainted, newly minted SecState Pompeo flew into Pyongyang to set up the forthcoming meeting between Kim and Trump, and flew out bringing home three American hostages. Sounds like Kim is more than willing to deal, and Trump has his measure of the man.

Meanwhile, the US Embassy is opening in Jerusalem, and the pearl-clutchers can't believe that the world has not come to an end, yet again. The Saudis and other Arabs are making friendly noises towards Israel, and, clearly seeking Israeli support against Iran, and have supported Trump's move on the deal. They know from whence the threat comes, and it's not from Tel Aviv Jerusalem. The mullahs are right to be in panic mode.

I can't wait for President Trump to turn his full attention to the threat on our southern border and put an end to Mexican interference in our politics.

Roll on!

DiploMad

W. Lewis Amselem, long time US Foreign Service Officer; now retired; served all over the world and under all sorts of conditions. Convinced the State Department needs to be drastically slashed and reformed so that it will no longer pose a threat to the national interests of the United States.

3- North Korea builds nukes, hydrogen bombs and ICBM's for years under heavy sanctions to safeguard herself from Yankees invasion.
The Outcome:

So North Korea agrees to give up their nuclear weapons for no reason at all? Are you a genius? :lol:

If you have even read that article, Kim Jong Un told Xi Jinping that NK would be willing to give up nukes if there is "no more security threat".

Guess what, even China will give up nukes if there is no longer any security threat. But that will never happen, will it? Not unless the world turns into a utopia.

In reality, China actually fought the USA + 16 of her allies combined during the Korean War, to uphold our treaty agreement. And back then we were much poorer and much weaker than Iran is today, yet Iran will never actually fight the USA.

They will wear American flags on their shirt and dance around like that famous Iranian guy above.

Iran never really wanted to fight the USA, they only wanted to be accepted by the USA.

And now Iran is in such a terrible position that the orange baboon in the White House (who is completely insane) will be willing to invade Iran if Netanyahu even suspects that Iran might reach 90% enrichment capability. Trump is an actual lunatic, the possibility of this happening is very real.

So North Korea agrees to give up their nuclear weapons for no reason at all? Are you a genius? :lol:

If you have even read that article, Kim Jong Un told Xi Jinping that NK would be willing to give up nukes if there is "no more security threat".

Guess what, even China will give up nukes if there is no longer any security threat. But that will never happen, will it? Not unless the world turns into a utopia.
So you're saying Kim won't give up his nukes?

So you're saying Kim won't give up his nukes?

LOL do you think North Korea went through all those decades of sanctions and suffering just to give up their nukes for no reason?

They are committed to the same kind of disarmament that China is committed to. If there are no more security threats, if the other nuclear nations disarm as well, then we will too.

It's just fluff, every nuclear nation commits to disarmament because they know it will never happen.

LOL do you think North Korea went through all those decades of sanctions and suffering just to give up their nukes for no reason?

They are committed to the same kind of disarmament that China is committed to. If there are no more security threats, if the other nuclear nations disarm as well, then we will too.

It's just fluff, every nuclear nation commits to disarmament because they know it will never happen.
OK, We'll see about that.

OK, We'll see about that.

Technically even the USA is committed to disarmament.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of achieving nuclear disarmament and general and complete disarmament.

----------------------

You are welcome to tag me and gloat on the day that any NPT signatory (or North Korea) decides to give up their nuclear weapons.

OK, Next time that we sell you the oil, Not only you can keep the money and invest it on your own economy, But we are going to send you a bag of cash with every barrel, Is that a good "something in return"?

Oh, Poor China is really suffering under harsh sanctions from helping Iran to bypass the sanctions that they themselves voted for, that they themselves are part of the reason that they are in place to being with. And those poooooor pooooooor Chinese got nothing in return.:cry:
(Maduneed age fekr konid chizi beheshon reside.)

The Outcome:
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20180509/p2g/00m/0in/017000c
NM7M7ODN5FS6QQA73FTLQOEQ3U.jpg

And Now:
1- Iran is U.S enemy---> Iran and U.S make a deal ---> The outcome: Iran is going to disarm herself completely.

2- Iran is U.S enemy---> Iran and China sign a mutual defense treaty ---> Iran is going to build nukes & ICBM's for years under harsh sanctions to safeguard herself from Yankees invasion ---> The outcome: Iran is going to make a deal with U.S and disarm herself completely + Now all of Asia except China are Iran's enemies.

Geez, I wonder what route any sane person is going to take. You used to ask for this kind of favors when you were in school? No wonder why the guy were nowhere to be found!

Did Mods delete your comment of you yourself?
I believe it was the Mod. Not sure why would that matter... but they fail to remove insults however my posts get the thumbs up every time. It must be that I am not very popular :yay:

I believe it was the Mod. Not sure why would that matter... but they fail to remove insults however my posts get the thumbs up every time. It must be that I am not very popular :yay:
When Mods delete somebodies post, He\She receives an alert notifying him\her about the post that got deleted. Post a snapshot of the alert that you revived.

I thought I share this since I find it very telling of IRI's priorities. For those who don't speak Farsi, this image basically summarizes IRI's laws.

upload_2018-5-9_12-18-21.png

#White House: We preparing to impose additional sanctions on Iran next week

Fundamental Laws of serial exploiting:

Law 1: Create vulnerability.
Law 2: Start exploiting.
Law 3: Play the victim.

Back
Top Bottom