What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

Nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to deal with China, you are free to stop trading whenever you want.
Serial exploiting in action.
Will Iran be able to stomach a deeper strategic relationship with China? Will Iran sign a mutual defence treaty with China
The most ridiculous thing in the world is when Chinese talk about signing a mutual defense treaty, Right now their poppet next door is licking Mike Pompeo's a$$ and they talk about defense treaty.
and declare that Arunachal Pradesh belongs to China (which will make India your enemy)
No, That's not yours.
and that Diaoyutai belongs to China (which will make Japan your enemy)
No, That's not yours.
and that the South China Sea belongs to China (which will make ASEAN your enemy along with the US again)?
No, Under international law a sea doesn't belong to you.

What you're asking is ridiculous, Look what you want us to do, Make ourselves the enemy of India, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, S.Korea, ASEAN and.... Because of your expansionism fantasies, And get what in return? More enemies, Less options, So we can be exploited better.
Iran can live without China, and China can live without Iran. So why not just go our own separate ways.
Yeah, It's better. Go advertise your Chinese alliance somewhere else, The subject of this thread is not Iran-China alliance.

Oh yeah, the apocalypse is coming, are Iranians now hoping for a Chinese crash more than the Americans are? :woot:

Newsflash, China has the largest consumer market in the world, and is also the largest manufacturer in the world. We are producing and holding tangible assets, unlike most of the world, what we own is what you can hold in your hands or feel underneath your feet.

They can crash the financial markets and bring ruin to themselves and everyone else, while we'll still be manufacturing all the consumer goods and machinery and holding them right in our hands. What will they be holding besides a few pieces of paper.
Waite, is China IRI's enemy now? This thing just got more interesting.
Just because China acts based on self interest doesn't make them bad. Any rational government would scour the world to find what it needs at a lower price. That's self preservation. That's smart.
And yes here in the US we refer to China as the factory to the world. In fact a lot of higher-end products are being manufactured in China. And we love them here.
Just because Iranian businessmen go for lower quality Chinese products doesn't make Chinese products lower quality. Just as in the US we have high and low quality manufacturers the same would be true of China, or Germany, France, Britain, ...

Serial exploiting in action.

The most ridiculous thing in the world is when Chinese talk about signing a mutual defense treaty, Right now their poppet next door is licking Mike Pompeo's a$$ and they talk about defense treaty.

No, That's not yours.

No, That's not yours.

No, Under international law a sea doesn't belong to you.

What you're asking is ridiculous, Look what you want us to do, Make ourselves the enemy of India, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, S.Korea, ASEAN and.... Because of your expansionism fantasies, And get what in return? More enemies, Less options, So we can be exploited better.

Yeah, It's better. Go advertise your Chinese alliance somewhere else, The subject of this thread is not Iran-China alliance.

It seems you're acting out irrationaly, NATO's plan is to pluck one by one not all at once. Their attention is on Iran again but don't fool yourself their eyes will turn to you in due time as well.

" largest manufacturer in the world"

Of lower end goods ( where you still fully dependent on USD for importing energy that keep those factories running) Don't believe me go and research why US is coming after 2025 vision ( AI, robotics and IT aka higher end consumer goods).
See how recent US sanctions on ZTE choked the company out of business. You're far away from being independent country and They're betting that you keep that attitude of it's Iran problem and not China's . It's easy to break a single wood stick but when you bunch it together it has more strength.

Here is the current US economic adviser view of China

Iran can break off relations with China whenever they want, just save your breath and do it.

In fact a lot of higher-end products are being manufactured in China. And we love them here.
Just because Iranian businessmen go for lower quality Chinese products doesn't make Chinese products lower quality.

Precisely, the Iranian members here are still living in the 1980's and claiming that we are only capable of manufacturing low end goods and toys.

No, we are not enemies. Our bilateral relationship is entirely transactional in nature. But it seems they are holding their hand out for more, while doing absolutely nothing for us in return.

At least the Gulf Arabs and the Israelis are willing to deal with us in more reasonable way. They understand give and take, not just give and give.

Last edited:
Iran can break off relations with China whenever they want, just save your breath and do it.
OK Chinese-Dragon, Instead of wasting your time here with Iranian members, Go read some Chinese-Superman comics.
Just because China acts based on self interest doesn't make them bad. Any rational government would scour the world to find what it needs at a lower price. That's self preservation. That's smart.
And yes here in the US we refer to China as the factory to the world. In fact a lot of higher-end products are being manufactured in China. And we love them here.
Just because Iranian businessmen go for lower quality Chinese products doesn't make Chinese products lower quality. Just as in the US we have high and low quality manufacturers the same would be true of China, or Germany, France, Britain, ...
Now that you're taking, Can you tell us that did you came to Islamic Republic of Iran and then got out and the intelligence ministry didn't catch you or not?

OK Chinese-Dragon, Instead of wasting your time here with Iranian members, Go read some Chinese-Superman comics.

That is not Chinese Superman, that is America's Superman who they have decided to make ethnic American Chinese for some reason, after the original one died. Nothing to do with us.

Now that you're taking, Can you tell us that did you came to Islamic Republic of Iran and then got out and the intelligence ministry didn't catch you or not?
What? Not sure if you are questioning whether I can travel to Iran? Why wouldn't I?!
This forum is full of IRI's intelligence agents posing as "legitimate" users. IRI and IRGC monitor these forums, and since I have been a vocal critique of IRI I assume they have compiled a file on me (maybe I am wrong).
Traveling to Iran isn't that hard: buy ticket for Tehran, land at the airport named after "he who could not be mentioned", pass the customs, have your luggage checked (depends of course), be greeted by Iranian relatives who always hand you a bouquet of flowers. Is that your question/comment? Is there a reason you ask?

At least the Gulf Arabs and the Israelis are willing to deal with us in more reasonable way. They understand give and take, not just give and give.
You are dealing with us really reasonable here, You really understand give and take: Make ourselves the enemy of India, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, S.Korea, ASEAN and.... For our expansionism fantasies, And we will sign a paper with you that says we will protect you against U.S. which is our biggest trade partner, Something that we didn't do for our poppet next door, Kim's sorry a$$, While we maintain our normal relationship with all of you enemies.
xmt92UV.jpg

What? Not sure if you are questioning whether I can travel to Iran? Why wouldn't I?!
This forum is full of IRI's intelligence agents posing as "legitimate" users. IRI and IRGC monitor these forums, and since I have been a vocal critique of IRI I assume they have compiled a file on me (maybe I am wrong).
Traveling to Iran isn't that hard: buy ticket for Tehran, land at the airport named after "he who could not be mentioned", pass the customs, have your luggage checked (depends of course), be greeted by Iranian relatives who always hand you a bouquet of flowers. Is that your question/comment? Is there a reason you ask?
So why you deleted your post?

President Trump said he will institute the "highest level" of economic sanctions against Iran, and the United States will pull out of the deal.

"In a few moments, I will sign a presidential memorandum to begin reinstating US nuclear sanctions on the Iranian regime. We will be instituting the highest level of economic sanction," Trump said.

"Any nation that helps Iran in its quest for nuclear weapons could also be strongly sanctioned by the United States. America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail."

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-iran-nuclear-deal/index.html

There goes Chabahar port..............

You are dealing with us really reasonable here, You really understand give and take: Make ourselves the enemy of India, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, S.Korea, ASEAN and.... For our expansionism fantasies, And we will sign a paper with you that says we will protect you against U.S. which is our biggest trade partner, Something that we didn't do for our poppet next door, Kim's sorry a$$, While we maintain our normal relationship with all of you enemies.

Look what happened to ZTE after the US sanctioned them, for helping Iran to bypass sanctions. Look at how China continued to be the largest oil importer from Iran through all the sanctions, look at all the discounts we gave up from the Gulf Arabs, look at how much anger we incurred from the US/Israel/NATO, not to mention our important partners in the Sunni Muslim world, who control the world's largest concentration of oil and gas.

What has Iran given to China in return? Apart from constantly complaining that we are exploiting them, cheating them, backstabbing them?

Something that we didn't do for our poppet next door, Kim's sorry a$$

China went to war with the US + 16 of her allies combied in the Korean War, and pushed them into the longest retreat in the history of the US armed forces.

That's the only reason North Korea even exists today. Now they have nukes, hydrogen bombs and ICBM's, despite officially saying that their goal is to wipe the USA off the face of the Earth.

Why? Because China and North Korea still have an active mutual defence treaty. No one can invade them without declaring war on China as well. Iran on the other hand can't even get close to basic fission bombs because the US, NATO, the Gulf Arabs and Israel are waiting for exactly that moment to wage a full scale war on them.

Last edited:
xmt92UV.jpg

So why you deleted your post?
I didn't... some agent complained that I was "unethical" since they did not like my comment. And I can understand why: just like IRI, some people on this forum would only like to hear "praise be to IRI"; no criticism is tolerated. I guess that's why IDF is moving to their own servers/home now? I read a few posts a while back that some members would like to get out of this "wahabi" (their quote not mine) forum.

Look what happened to ZTE after the US sanctioned them, for helping Iran to bypass sanctions. Look at how China continued to be the largest oil importer from Iran through all the sanctions
The same sanctions that China continued voting for along with the US in the UNSC? Give me a break.
What has Iran given to China in return? Apart from constantly complaining that we are exploiting them, cheating them, backstabbing them?
What has Iran given to China? Really? Iran gave you oil and instead of paying back the money, You invested it in your own country. How bad of a deal that was for China, I'm sure you'll get a sweeter deal from the Persian Gulf Arabs with many discounts.
China went to war with the US + 16 of her allies combied in the Korean War, and pushed them into the longest retreat in the history of the US armed forces.

That's the only reason North Korea even exists today. Now they have nukes, hydrogen bombs and ICBM's, despite officially saying that their goal is to wipe the USA off the face of the Earth.

Why? Because China and North Korea still have an active mutual defence treaty. No one can invade them without declaring war on China as well. Iran on the other hand can't even get close to basic fission bombs because the US, NATO, the Gulf Arabs and Israel are waiting for exactly that moment to wage a full scale war on them.
The outcome:
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20180509/p2g/00m/0in/017000c
NM7M7ODN5FS6QQA73FTLQOEQ3U.jpg

I didn't... some agent complained that I was "unethical" since they did not like my comment. And I can understand why: just like IRI, some people on this forum would only like to hear "praise be to IRI"; no criticism is tolerated. I guess that's why IDF is moving to their own servers/home now? I read a few posts a while back that some members would like to get out of the "wahabi" (their quote not mine) forum.
So Mods deleted your comment?

What has Iran given to China? Really? Iran gave you oil and instead of paying back the money, You invested it in your own country. How bad of a deal that was for China, I'm sure you'll get a sweeter deal from the Persian Gulf Arabs with many discounts.

So basically you gave us absolutely nothing in return. That's what I thought.

You know, when I was in school, I knew this guy (not a friend) who would always ask for favors, helping him with this and that, and I was always happy to help. But guess what happened when I asked for some favors in return? He was nowhere to be seen.

That's what I feel the Sino-Iranian relationship is like, China suffering from helping Iran to bypass the sanctions (look at ZTE or the Chinese citizens arrested for helping to bypass Iran sanctions), and Iran pointing a finger at us and accusing us of exploiting them.

Then turning around and making a deal with the US:

tehran-iran-photos-after-the-nuclear-agreement-with-the-us-in-vienna-austria-1.jpg

About the Chinese goods, they are notorious in Iran for being low quality. And China has been forcing Iran to buy them by only paying Iran back for its oil exports in goods instead of cash.
Come on mate, the issue here is lot bigger then quality of some poxy goods. If Israeli products are best are you going to buy from them? Trade often is configured to align with geo-political realities. Frankly I would rather Iran become 'bff' with Israel and end up becoming a darling in Wahington again. Next thing all your trade restrictions would evapourate, Iranian economy would boom and Iran would with two decades be what it should have been by now - a South Korea on the Caspian.

However Iran insists on being hostile to Israel which means double deal - Iran purchases US hostility. All this is about Tel Aviv. So if Iran insists on marchng against the wind then go and bloody build the darned nukes like it is being accused of, then explode a few in Dasht-e-Kavir, then face the inevitable hell from the west. In such a post nuke Iran only one country will have the independence to hold Iran's hand - China. That is why Iran needs to get close to China. Hell wit the shoddy goods.

But if Iran is only interested in quality goods then cozy up to USA [best planes], Germany [best cars], Italy [best food], UK [best banking/insurance], etc etc. Don't b*tch and moan about the very purveyors of quality goods - if that is only concern you have.

Back
Top Bottom