What's new

Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal: sources

If Russia is "gone", then the USA will also have vanished from this Earth.

Nobody is helping China to begin with.

Look at China's island building and military base building in the South China Sea. Look how many "red lines" Obama drew against China there. Who is helping us?

Do you know China is currently engaged in a trade war with the USA? Who is helping us there?

Look at China's stand-off with India in the Donglang region? Any help? What about our Diaoyutai dispute with Japan? Any help?

Any words of support even?

Why is it that when America and Iran look after their own interests first, it is acceptable and reasonable, but when China and Russia do it, it's suddenly suspect?

What duty or obligation do we have to look after the interests of any country other than our own? And who will do the same for us?

How was it in China's interest for Saddam to fight Iran without Iran having the means to fight back? Or for the US to sanction Iran? Or for the US to pressure China into abandoning an arms deal with Iran?

More importantly, how is it China's interest for the middle east to fall to the US, along with its rich resources and key trade route (OBOR)?

How was it in China's interest for Saddam to fight Iran without Iran having the means to fight back? Or for the US to sanction Iran? Or for the US to pressure China into abandoning an arms deal with Iran?

None of those things have any significant effect on China's interests, in fact many analysts claim that the US-Iran dispute is good for China because it allows us more strategic breathing room.

Just like how if China went to war with the USA in the South China Sea, or in a Korean War 2.0 rematch, it would remove a lot of pressure from Iran.

More importantly, how is it China's interest for the middle east to fall to the US, along with its rich resources and key trade route (OBOR)?

How will the Middle East fall to the US any more than it already is?

China is now the largest trading partner of most of the countries in the Middle East, ask them if they will openly side with the US against China in the SCS? Even if only by words and not actions?

The last thing Iranian government should do is to let the nation be at the mercy of a serial exploiter like
Government of China.

Sure, then break off your bilateral relationships with China and Russia as well. :enjoy:

That's Iran's own sovereign decision, nobody else can make that decision for you.
Ignore that member. He is constantly whining about everything and everyone. And I am sure he hasn't taken a single positive step for Iran in his whole life. People who constantly whine are those with least of arts and abilities.

The last thing Iranian government should do is to let the nation be at the mercy of a serial exploiter like
Government of China.

Sure, then tell me who are the major oil importing countries in the world that are not in the American camp?

Is there anyone besides China?

If Iran doesn't want to be dependent on China they shouldn't have got themselves sanctioned yet again. And even now you can still cut off relations with China if you want, the Gulf Arabs have been offering us massive discounts if we stop buying Iranian oil.

Frankly there has never been any love lost in the Sino-Iranian bilateral relationship. Iran should go ahead and do what they have to do, we'll do the same.

Sure, then tell me who are the major oil importing countries in the world that are not in the American camp?

If Iran doesn't want to be dependent on China they shouldn't have got themselves sanctioned yet again. And even now you can still cut off relations with China if you want, the Gulf Arabs have been offering us massive discounts if we stop buying Iranian oil.

Frankly there has never been any love lost in the Sino-Iranian bilateral relationship. Iran should go ahead and do what they have to do, we'll do the same.
Let me tell you how Government of China acts regarding this matter, When we sell them oil and want its money, They are going to say we can't give you your money because of Uncle Sam, And they're going to put two options on the table, Either invest the money in China or get some low quality Chinese goods in return, And if we complain they answer: "You don't like it? Don't be dependent on China!"
Now if this process is called anything but serial exploiting, I'm going to change my name to "donkey".
It doesn't help that in 2002-12 China continued to vote with the US in the UNSC on imposing very harsh sanctions against Iran. And there's the C-802 debacle as well.
1- Create vulnerability.
2- Start exploiting.
Iran needs China to kick-start its economy
http://fararu.com/fa/news/342829/چین-برای-چینی-بند-زده-اقتصاد-ایران-چه-نقشه‌ای-می‌چیند

Let me tell you how Government of China acts regarding this matter, When we sell them oil and want its money, They are going to say we can't give you your money because of Uncle Sam, And they're going to put two options on the table, Either invest the money in China or get some low quality Chinese goods in return, And if we complain they answer: "You don't like it? Don't be dependent on China!"
Now if this process is called anything but serial exploiting, I'm going to change my name to "donkey".

Nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to deal with China, you are free to stop trading whenever you want. Like I said, the Gulf Arabs have offered us massive discounts if we stop buying Iranian oil.

Iran can live without China, and China can live without Iran. So why not just go our own separate ways.

About the Chinese goods, they are notorious in Iran for being low quality. And China has been forcing Iran to buy them by only paying Iran back for its oil exports in goods instead of cash.

That's funny, the entire world buys Chinese goods. Including the US and the EU which Iran is trying to get approval from, in fact our exports are so popular there that the Trump administration had to use trade protectionist measures to reduce their colossal trade deficit to us.

But the only one I hear complaining about Chinese goods non-stop is Iran. Is it just that Iran has much higher standards than the developed countries of the Western world, Canada, EU, Australia, as well as Japan and South Korea? Or is a conspiracy where China is specifically reducing quality standards in our factories just for exports that go to Iran?

Last edited:

Keep buying your vital energy needs from those Arabs in USD (your arch rival currency) and we will see how the US financial squid will crash/ruin your economy via balance of payment crisis. Your banking system is a powder keg ready to be lit by US Fed reserve. It will come to a point where China has to decide to use it hard earned USD to import oil or defend its currency or use it to import goods or crack down on capital flight etc etc world of headache. You don't know what's gonna hit you, they will crash your economy without a single shot fired. They're building a coalition of willing countries to tariff/sanction you, they gonna make sure your 2025 vision plan never materialize and they will only let you produce lower tier consumer goods ( toys, dollar store stuff) to keep their own consumer happy at your expense.

You don't know what's gonna hit you, they will crash your economy without a single shot fired. They're building a coalition of willing countries to tariff/sanction you, they gonna make sure your 2025 vision plan never materialize and they will only let you produce lower tier consumer goods ( toys, dollar store stuff) to keep their own consumer happy at your expense.

Oh yeah, the apocalypse is coming, are Iranians now hoping for a Chinese crash more than the Americans are? :woot:

Newsflash, China has the largest consumer market in the world, and is also the largest manufacturer in the world. We are producing and holding tangible assets, unlike most of the world, what we own is what you can hold in your hands or feel underneath your feet.

They can crash the financial markets and bring ruin to themselves and everyone else, while we'll still be manufacturing all the consumer goods and machinery and holding them right in our hands. What will they be holding besides a few pieces of paper.

Last edited:
RIP to Rouhani's political career. he will be a lame duck going forward and his dreams of a possible supreme leader post are over.

but I think this was a good response by iran. Wait a few weeks and put the ball In the euros court. this isolates the US and pits them against each other. even if the US wins this struggle it will come at the expense of their euro allies credibility.

if iran pulled out immidiatly that would give the euros an easy way out to side with the US while still maintaining some face and credibility. they can just say "if iran and US are out, whats the point of Russia,china, + 3 euros remaining?"

this is just stupid.... parasites trying to advance their political careers at the expense of irans credibility. are these Neanderthals seriously too stupid to understand that this only gives the enemy propaganda and helps them? or do they simply not care and getting more "anti American" credibility points while the ovens still hot matters more?

absolute parasites.

Burning any flag in the middle of Iran's parliament is an absurd, ridicules and clownish move that holds no substance! Now if they had voted to increase Cruise Missile and Ballistic Missile production by $1Billion USD now that would have been a real response with substance!

And it's a bit too soon to judge Rohani's response to the U.S. withdrawal but the statement he made was a calculated and logical response and the best option for Iran right now is to see if Europeans, Chinese, Russians & maybe even the Democrats in the U.S. are going to give Iran options or will the price of doing so will simply be too high. There is no reason for Iran to back it's self into a corner without hearing what the Chinese, Russians & Europeans have to say.

I just don't think Iran will need a few weeks to hear what they have to say fact is the U.S. is going to sanction Iran and U.S. interests in all those countries is far greater than Iranian business interests and unless they plan on providing economic aid and long term low interest loans so Iran can simply wait out the Trump administration I just don't see what the Europeans could possible offer that would make sense.
At this point not building a Nuclear Bomb is what doesn't make sense

Oh yeah, the apocalypse is coming, are Iranians now hoping for a Chinese crash more than the Americans are? :woot:

Newsflash, China has the largest consumer market in the world, and is also the largest manufacturer in the world. We are producing and holding tangible assets, unlike most of the world, what we own is what you can hold in your hands or feel underneath your feet.

I think the Iranian government and most Iranian people are self aware that China is the future! And I don't see how a Chinese Crash would have any kind of benefit to Iran! Hell we can't wait till you guys finish your silk road already! Personally I would love to take a drive down to China :)

It seems you're acting out irrationaly, NATO's plan is to pluck one by one not all at once. Their attention is on Iran again but don't fool yourself their eyes will turn to you in due time as well.

" largest manufacturer in the world"

Of lower end goods ( where you still fully dependent on USD for importing energy that keep those factories running) Don't believe me go and research why US is coming after 2025 vision ( AI, robotics and IT aka higher end consumer goods).
See how recent US sanctions on ZTE choked the company out of business. You're far away from being independent country and They're betting that you keep that attitude of it's Iran problem and not China's . It's easy to break a single wood stick but when you bunch it together it has more strength.

Here is the current US economic adviser view of China

Back
Top Bottom