What's new

Trump again offers to mediate between India, Pakistan on Kashmir

This is a more intelligent response than what I responded to a few minutes ago. Glad there are sane minds who can actually read through things
We dont need a 'cow-piss soaked Certificate of Intellect' from you. Go and use your dot-head intelligence in delhi, i am sure it would be much more needed there right now!

Good luck declaring war. You want to declare war based on an ambiguous statement from Trump?? Shows your geo-political understanding and the lack of intellect !!
He wants to mediate. Let him mediate. One offers mediation in times of war and not in peace. Ever since 27th February he is trying to de escalate the situation after Modi's request in response to Operation Swift Retort.

You missed the humor factor. My Pakistani brother @Retired Troll is humurous individual. You are new to this forum so you do not know.

Let me get my serious face on and say " There is nothing humorous about War, Son."

We have already gifted him Afghan deal which will help him immensely in upcoming elections and what we got in return? Trump , despite the media reports ordering his subordinates to clear Pakistan from FATF, couldn't get his orders implemented because American deep state is against Pakistan.
Bro,

Breakthrough will come, inshallah. There are some unresolved matters but these will be sorted out as well. When Donald Trump mentioned 'Pakistan is working on things', he was alluding to Pakistani leadership committed to resolve all outstanding issues.

American Deep State = Overwhelming Odds. But Allah Almighty helps those who strive for greater good and/or have good intentions.

In the fight between Good and Evil, always commit to Good even if it looks weak. At minimum, WE fought for Good and this is much better.

Trump may want to mediate (Pakistan sure as hell wants him to) , but he also sticks to the point that the mediation CANNOT happen unless India agrees...so boo hoo, cry yourself a river. Kashmir ab nahi ban Sakta paxtan...worry about Azad Kashmir now

we are worrying about azad kashmir once the IOK will be azad then it will be one azad kashmir

You can keep feeling happy with these imaginary benefits...basic thing is that you need to suck up to USA to gain ANY traction on FATF or the next tranche of the IMF Loan.

That's the fact, me saying it may make it unsavory, but it's a fact
FATF have nothing to do with India. This is a complex issue and it will take time to address but WE are working on it.

Worry about ugly developments in your country because they are receiving attention even in Pro-India CNN as of late.

Last edited:
If you think Trump is serious about Kashmir, the man would have made a statement. Fact is, he did not. Now Pakistan can celebrate that he didn't eat a samosa, or said we are making progress with Pakistan...the fact is that the money is talking. Now, does Pakistan have the money (or anything else other than the offt-beaten Afghan angle)?? No...so stop the over estimation, and accept that Pakistan is a failed state, economically, diplomatically and militarily. Before we get to the Feb 27th shore, remember, Abhinandan was returned , no questions within 60 hours

I see you went from demanding intellectual responses to RSS Propaganda within half an hour.

So my response to you is,

If you think Trump is serious about Kashmir, the man would have made a statement. Fact is, he did not. Now Pakistan can celebrate that he didn't eat a samosa, or said we are making progress with Pakistan...the fact is that the money is talking. Now, does Pakistan have the money (or anything else other than the offt-beaten Afghan angle)?? No...so stop the over estimation, and accept that Pakistan is a failed state, economically, diplomatically and militarily. Before we get to the Feb 27th shore, remember, Abhinandan was returned , no questions within 60 hours

You missed it or Indian media not reporting??

In New Delhi, Trump reiterates offer to mediate on Kashmir

https://www.dawn.com/news/1536601/in-new-delhi-trump-reiterates-offer-to-mediate-on-kashmir

O you rat-Indian. Pakistan is a MIGHTY state. It bombed your shithole in bright day light. Bombed your military installation, shotdown your two airforce jets. Captured your cream of the cream pilot abhi none done, and let the Azad Kashmirs having fun with him while he was pinned on the ground under the Pakistani boots. He was just a tool, he is a living example of HUMILIATION Indian received on 27th. Why would we keep such dishonour to ourselves, he was shipped to India so high on bhakth nationalism Hindu terrorist will learn the lesson from him. He is the living example of Pakistani superiority over India.

Trump may want to mediate (Pakistan sure as hell wants him to) , but he also sticks to the point that the mediation CANNOT happen unless India agrees...so boo hoo, cry yourself a river. Kashmir ab nahi ban Sakta paxtan...worry about Azad Kashmir now

You are new here so you have to understand the decorum & ethics of the Forum. If you are mistaking this place for some kind of SM chit chat room or FB trolling page; then I am afraid you are at the wrong place. Learn to be respectful especially when you are spelling country's name. Slang, use of regional language & deliberately misspelling wouldn't be appreciated at all.

Thread banned again.

Sending you on leaves so you can learn Forum rules & ethics. thought to walk an extra mile with you but seems like you already know your stuff & disrespecting Pakistan deliberately. Off you go and when you return, make sure you understand rules.

Regards,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom