What's new

Trolling and hate?

You've already seen how he's misrepresented the F-16 and the MKI in his 'fair' analysis. And he's already called me daft and a cry baby for calling out his mistakes. And all this because I only said he's underestimated the IAF in his analysis.

He's claimed the Brahmos isn't good enough against urban targets because he claims its CEP is 15 to 20 meters when a simple google search would lead him to videos where the Brahmos is hitting targets with a precision of less than 3 meters, let alone the latest Brahmos Block III which has sub meter accuracy.

He's claimed TVC is useless even though all eastern and western powers are trying to implement that in a few years, the French and the English plan to follow the Russians, Americans and the Indians on their respective aircraft.

All the posts he's made about the IAF leads me to believe he is as disingenuous as they come. Your experience with him has clearly been different from mine.

It is true that I was responding to the person, not to the facts. Perhaps disingenuous is too strong a word. Perhaps he has strong views and is unwilling to change until internally convinced otherwise. But I accept that our experiences may have been different.

Mellow. That is the guiding spirit. And that is not to say that I am so always. There are those moments of weakness.....:whistle:

@waz @WAJsal

Didn't find any other appropriate thread so here I am.

Why am I banned from the Kashmir sub forum? I rarely post there. :sick:

Why am I banned from the Kashmir sub forum? I rarely post there. :sick:

Considering your absence of negative ratings, are you sure it is you?
The sub-forum could be closed while mods clean it for example.

We're now Wednesday as I answer, maybe you should try again?
And the thread you were looking for is this one : https://defence.pk/threads/pdf-errors-2016.419397/

The one for negatives is here : https://defence.pk/threads/review-ratings-ii.397939/ ,
again, not that you seem to need it.

Have a great day, Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom