What's new

PDF Errors 2016

I need your help in identifying if the site is slow, errors you are getting, features that are not working.

Some description and screenshot will help me solve those errors.
Error 505 is common, site is very slow....
Now getting 520, i can't even be sure, here you go:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
I need your help in identifying if the site is slow, errors you are getting, features that are not working.

The site is extremely slow, i even stopped my torrent and that's a first time i have done it in last 4 years

Today i was getting error "400 bad request" when ever i tried to login and i didn't even logged out it did it self

Error 400 bad request should be fixed. Let me know if this one comes again.

I will look into other issues.

Error 400 bad request should be fixed. Let me know if this one comes again.

I will look into other issues.

I just encountered it while signing into my Account. I'm online from Phone. Hence, couldn't take screenshot.

You got 400 error again?

Yes, a few minutes back. Earlier, I tried to Post Pictures in a thread and now change DP, but not able to change it - Page is buffering.

I'm trying to attach screenshot, but not able to do it.

I am getting error 520 now. earlier it was error 504 or 404( don't remember)

Thanks button gone back to old version, cant find the ratings buttons (both positiv and negative), apart from the errors others mentioned

Error message is regularly showing sirji.
Rating systems is also vanished .

12646830_873473229440062_408704170284776168_o.jpg

@WebMaster I've uploaded this picture on my FB page and able to share it, but not upload the attachments - I've optimized my Web Browser

Edit: DP changed, but still not able to upload attachments. This Time, I didn't get "400" error.

Last edited:
i got 400 whilst trying to login. i closed the browser and tried now about 2 hour laters and its all good. its just the sites slow thats all, im guessing bad update package.

update i got this just now.
Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 3.10.03 PM.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom