What's new

PDF Errors 2016

I'm getting error 520 often.... anyhow please bring back the rating system

error 520, or was it 524? a lot here too but on refreshing a few times the page opens.

also, are you done with the ratings system for good or will it reappear once the upgrades are finished ?

@WebMaster

upload_2016-1-25_21-13-1.png

I am getting this error frequently while posting and my thanks is also not visible in my left side profile

I do get 400 and 520.. Got 520 about an hour back when I closed the browser in frustration

What is strange is when I type a reply half of the time it does nt show and after waiting for a minute it starts showing up in patches. Then the error 520 or 400 one of them comes up. Then after 5 mins refresh and back to the same page and msg is shown.
If I press post again the error comes and when refreshed it shows my msg is posted..

Tough to understand what's going on. But looks like you folks are going for a much deeper upgrade..

Hope all this ends and would be happy if you could at least tell us what's your plan in the new upgrade in terms of features..

Btw @WebMaster Appreciate your hard work and efforts to get the site up asap. Would request you to pls keep taking a back up daily or ensure its done by relevant people

Oh just gt a 520.. Retry live version and m back.. Lol

Ya as I was saying pls I request you to keep up taking backups daily.. Don want so much of threads and discussions being lost.. That would be a bigger disaster than this.

520 again
Thanks and appreciate your hard work

Well I got few thanks, now they are gone :cray::sad: Please give me my thanks back, I need that rating system back on PDF:help::help:

error 520 5 minutes ago,retry live version and back on the site,happened all day.

Back
Top Bottom