What's new

Troll Fest:Bharatis are Sad that Netanyahu Didn't Include Indian Flag in his Tweet

funnily enuff both have something in common and that is : lying, deceit, targeting the weak, darpok, swindling, not known for physique, cant build weopons unless helped by others, superiority complex, usury.

Here in the UK the moment a Hindu family moves into a predominantly Jewish area the Jews leave on mass. Having grown up with Jewish communities I always asked why that was , and that answer always was idol worship, weird practices etc.
And our people in west prefer being jumbled up with them with a title called 'desi'.

Last edited:
my name is Ashish and I love IDF
And I'm from kerala bihar 🇮🇳🇮🇳💪🏻💪🏻🙏🙏💩🐄💩🐄

EF61658F-E70D-41E2-A1F0-6A3B05372C22.jpeg

Last edited:
And I'm from kerala bihar 🇮🇳🇮🇳💪🏻💪🏻🙏🙏💩🐄💩🐄

View attachment 744658
View attachment 744659
Keralites in general are not so particular about religion..be it hindus, muslims or christians...they all together celebrate a hindu festival called onam in a grand manner(although christians and muslims dont indulge in hindu rituals of the festival).
But it will be interesting to see the reaction of christians and muslims of kerala regarding this ongoing conflict.

It might be more productive if they directed all that effort into finding self-respect.
self who? hindu or india is not a monolith....thats the singles biggest drawback that holds them back as a country.Its a fake nation. built by british to control asia

It is not impossible that some Pakistanis might have joined the party too but this is for sure we did not invent this thing for trolling.

The $hit this thread is about is completely a different level of thinking we can't imagine even for trolling.

This is way below us.

They are fake accounts created by pakistanis...enrire world knows it

I cannot fathom how Chowkidars in India now have twitter accounts and are courting Israeli blondes.

Azeeb si Dunya....

These women never met felafels and kebabs they didn't like.

Future generation of babies are doomed in Israel. :-)

Don't they see Gal Gadot and her movies? Should be a lesson.

Charania-e1553197465398.jpg

"Phull sapport. Sar, I am looking for an Israeli bride."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom