What's new

Troll Fest:Bharatis are Sad that Netanyahu Didn't Include Indian Flag in his Tweet

Israeli female soldiers though 😍

1621075074078.jpg

1621079750010.png

😂😂😂Oh bhai..

I cannot fathom how Chowkidars in India now have twitter accounts and are courting Israeli blondes.

Azeeb si Dunya....
too much macdonalds delivered safely to thier door.

These women never met felafels and kebabs they didn't like.

Future generation of babies are doomed in Israel. :-)

Don't they see Gal Gadot and her movies? Should be a lesson.

True just look at some of the "Israeli" replies, sounding like typical Pakistani trolls most of them.
Many are just fake accounts, some just miraculously became Israeli few days ago. For example this Yogev Nitzan(@NitzevYog7) was a fake account,twitter has banned this fake id now.
They are fake accounts created by pakistanis...enrire world knows it

What is wrong with Israel? During their most holy week of Ramadan. Why would they chase out the muslim worshipper from their Mosque? Give them abit of space, its muslim festive season. Why they enforce clearing them out of the mosque?

I think Israel soldiers are not different from US police who react to abit of provocation. They shall learn from HongKong police in dealing with mass protest.

Its post election time,
Netanyahu fighting to hold on to his PM position.
Mention Hamas ( a creation of Israel ) and the Israeli's will get behind their PM.

McDonald's if it was a person.
Lmao 😆😆
I cannot fathom how Chowkidars in India now have twitter accounts and are courting Israeli blondes.

Azeeb si Dunya....

These women never met felafels and kebabs they didn't like.

Future generation of babies are doomed in Israel. :-)

Don't they see Gal Gadot and her movies? Should be a lesson.
Gal Gadot is freakin ugly but I see your point
I am laughing sooo damn hard my family is looking at me weird.
Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are famous in China. Not even the great fire wall could block their legendary feats.

Back
Top Bottom