What's new

Troll Fest:Bharatis are Sad that Netanyahu Didn't Include Indian Flag in his Tweet

Their current president is catholic croat now.

No, no. We have 3 presidents One is a Bosnian and a muslim and the other is a Croatian and not religious and the third is a serb and he is not religious. The serb president is almost not a human, he is more like a dog or one of those hindu gods. half dog half rat. So the serb is an Israel worshipper because he thinks the jews control the world and if he licks enough jews, they will let him have independence from Bosnia. He is wrong. the jews won't let him have any part of Bosnia in fact nothing will help him take even an inch of four land. All 3 presidents have to agree on a foreign policy and since he is an Israel worshipper, Bosnia does not have a foreign policy regarding the Palestinian genocide. This is very sad.

Not to mention Herzegovina which is a croat catholic area.

No No no. Herzegovina has no more than 200,000 people and it's about 50% Croatian. The rest Bosnian and serb. Its an informal historical region/kingdom, it has no political autonomy today. Nobody even knows where the historical border is exactly. But they talk funny. And we love them.

Albanians and Bosnians are treated like sheet by EU countries. Albania is well known to be a land route of drug smuggling into europe. No one trusts Albanians, low life scums.

Bosnians are not treated like shit but the EU. We have visa free travel and easy migration procedures. More than half of Bosnians are EU citizens anyway. Some Europeans hate the fact that Most Bosnians are muslim. But they generally consider us as one of them. Some don't, some just consider us as Turks or Arabs, but its very unusual.

@thetutle
any comment brother...

Yes sir, Firstly, I would like to say that Indians make very good servants and if I ever have enough money I would like to get myself a hindooo man servant. They seem very polite and make great Bryani. Although I am unusual in that respect because I have gown up in the west and have had exposure to Indians. Most of my fellow countryman would ban Indians from even entering our beautiful country.

Israelis, we down support at all and pray to God that they never come back to our country. We used to have so many in our country, but in 1943 the germans put them on trains and took them away, we don't know what happened but hope they are doing well.

We generally feel very very sad for the Palestinians and wish they had their own country. But at the same time appreciate the great sacrifice that a nation must make before they are able to have a country. They usually dont come without great effort and enormous amount of casualties.

Indians on Damage control.

After Netanyahu doesnt want phull Sapport.
Indian officials get affected by social media posts?

India’s Voting Pattern Shows Consistent Support for Palestine: UN Panel

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom