What's new

Troll Fest:Bharatis are Sad that Netanyahu Didn't Include Indian Flag in his Tweet

I have some contributions too : D
hhaaa.jpg

Why would we expect to, when India has extremely pro Palestinian foreign policy even that of BJP govt. And Palestinians recognize India's support as well.

No it doesnt
India simply has too much clout so everyone hss to say yes

There are allot of chimps waging so called 5th generation war on India by opening social media account with Hindu names. I am sure you will now start arguing with me so chapter closed from my side.

Deranged schizo dindoo

Why would we expect to, when India has extremely pro Palestinian foreign policy even that of BJP govt. And Palestinians recognize India's support as well.

Coping dindoo

There are allot of chimps waging so called 5th generation war on India by opening social media account with Hindu names. I am sure you will now start arguing with me so chapter closed from my side.
True just look at some of the "Israeli" replies, sounding like typical Pakistani trolls most of them.
Many are just fake accounts, some just miraculously became Israeli few days ago. For example this Yogev Nitzan(@NitzevYog7) was a fake account,twitter has banned this fake id now.

True just look at some of the "Israeli" replies, sounding like typical Pakistani trolls most of them.
Many are just fake accounts, some just miraculously became Israeli few days ago. For example this Yogev Nitzan(@NitzevYog7) was a fake account,twitter has banned this fake id now.

LOL yes it is a conspiracy against Hindustan LOL

LOL yes it is a conspiracy against Hindustan LOL
No conspiracy here, it's all just plain and clear here, we support both Israel and Palestine. We have supporters from both sides as well as neutral folks :-)
Comic relief for folks who are getting to troll using fake ids and create memes :lol: but well trolls can't be stopped, just banned when another fake id pops up.

Back
Top Bottom