@Aka123 do u like chicken shawrmas:smitten:

images

images

yeah.... I like it........... but I like this more........... :D

ft1.jpg

And this is my favorite...... @Marshmallow

img_0197.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctors are right - South Asian foods are not exactly healthy prepared with lots of oil. You start going for physical examinations with the doctors here and the South Asian foods becomes a luxury. :lol:

How about this? This is also sometimes my dinner -

what is this?:undecided: boiled veges?

Those are called Barottas or Parottas(not parattas) - common roadside food in the evening in Tamilnadu and I think Kerala as well.
[/URL]

Mate, Porotta is the state food in our kerala!! Porotta and Beef roast is an awesome combination :smitten: All my fat is because of that only!!

BTW enjoy the way Porotta is made.. Dedicated to all the porotta lovers :omghaha:

@seiko - when I used to study in Coimbatore - we make weekend trips to Chavakadu Beach near Trichur and spend the whole day drinking toddy with beef fry and fish fry and then end up eating parottas. :cheers:

Steak and fingerling potatoes - the potatoes are both blue and regular in color - so is the appearance.

yeh steaks r mine fav too....but are too heavy....u need to starve urself for few hours b4 u have it in dinner:tongue:

Masala Dosa with coconut chutney is probably the only South Indian food, most Pakistanis would eat easily and even like.

Idly Sambar is a big no no for me, I imagine that's what jail food must taste/look like.

Plain Vada is eatable but tasteless.

Most of their North Indian food adaptations are also not eatable due to the South Indian obsession with curry patta. Everything tastes and smells like curry patta If you read their recipes they start with 50 curry pattas.

The best Masala Dosa I've eaten is from a restaurant called Saravanabhavana

@seiko - when I used to study in Coimbatore - we make weekend trips to Chavakadu Beach near Trichur and spend the whole day drinking toddy with beef fry and fish fry and then end up eating parottas. :cheers:

You should visit toddy bars in ernakulam like Mullapanthal and Nettoor.. All kind of meat and fish you will get from there.. I love the food we get from toddy bars.. Its very spicy and tasty..

yeh steaks r mine fav too....but are too heavy....u need to starve urself for few hours b4 u have it in dinner:tongue:

Steaks are good as I do weight training - a very good protein like steak will be very helpful after an hour of weight training and is good for health.

You should visit toddy bars in ernakulam like Mullapanthal and Nettoor.. All kind of meat and fish you will get from there.. I love the food we get from toddy bars.. Its very spicy and tasty..

I wish I could spend more time. Will leave this for my retirement life. :D

Masala Dosa with coconut chutney is probably the only South Indian food, most Pakistanis would eat easily and even like.

Idly Sambar is a big no no for me, I imagine that's what jail food must taste/look like.

Plain Vada is eatable but tasteless.

Most of their North Indian food adaptations are also not eatable due to the South Indian obsession with curry patta. Everything tastes and smells like curry patta If you read their recipes they start with 50 curry pattas.

The best Masala Dosa I've eaten is from a restaurant called Saravanabhavana

Those guys will rip you off.. I hate that place :angry:

Steaks are good as I do weight training - a very good protein like steak will be very helpful after an hour of weight training and is good for health.

depends,which sauce it is cooked in....there r heavier n lower too depening on sauces n spices...i like it in creamy mustard sauce!:smitten:

Barbq steaks are yuk:bad:

Oye? From where you learn malayalam?? Its Enthoundu for how are you!!

Enganaundu means how is it!!

I wish I could spend more time. Will leave this for my retirement life. :D

Try visiting Alappey if you like toddy... Those backwaters and Toddy are very very good!! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom