What's new

Tried my first south indian food

I never tried any south indian food

well I ate hydedrabadi biryani many times if it count as south indian

yeah in Pakistan there are no south indian restaurants, thats why most Pakistanis in pakistan have no idea about it. I remember there was one south indian restaurant in karachi in the 90's but it closed down because of lack of business.

What is so different in South Indian foods from other parts of the region?

Those guys will rip you off.. I hate that place :angry:

8 bucks for a large masala dosa. I know its 4 bucks from everywhere else.

But their masala dosa is larger and with less curry patta than others. Plus they give two types of chutneys, plain coconut and some yellowish coconut chutney

It's a rip off, but in that sense every big restaurant is one when compared to a smaller restaurant.

8 bucks for a large masala dosa. I know its 4 bucks from everywhere else.

But their masala dosa is larger and with less curry patta than others. Plus they give two types of chutneys, plain coconut and some yellowish coconut chutney

It's a rip off, but in that sense every big restaurant is one when compared to a smaller restaurant.

WHAT? Sarvana bhavan a rip off? Dude restaurants in Dubai are some of the most expensive in the world and when I eat at sarvana bhavan I feel I save money.

I love Dosa and Idli. My daily breakfast at Hyderabad.

I love Dosa and Idli. My daily breakfast at Hyderabad.

Any hotel ra after noon ra preparation ta bhala, morning ra khaile acidity or gas hoipare, basi item heithiba. I have tasted the same item from same hotel at different time and found the difference, not with the taste but after effects.

Any hotel ra after noon ra preparation ta bhala, morning ra khaile acidity or gas hoipare, basi item heithiba. I have tasted the same item from same hotel at different time and found the difference, not with the taste but after effects.

Bhai mu janichi sekatha. sethipaini 2/3 ti hotel jiba band karideichi. Actually hyderabad re ebe achi boli sakala tiffin ta bahare karibaku paduchi nahele ghare thile mu Roti sakalu khae. Aau 2 month pare mo course sarigale mu chalili gharaku.

Back
Top Bottom