What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

These are hypocrite peoples, first they watch & then to show their patriotism or religiousness they declare it as soft-****. Obviously india will showcase it's own culture instead of showcasing Pakistani Sufiesm, Arabian or American culture. If you don't like it just don't watch it...simple as that.
Not promoting our stuff and importing these indian movies made no change of our choice. 
Why do we care what Indian show in their movies. It is their country , their movies and their rules. Why do you guys even watch Indian movies. Try to promote your own movies.....
The thread was actually against Geo tv who promote indian movies and the news come from BBC website.

Bollywood movies, these days, are not very good.

In my opinion Kaho Na Pyar hai was the last superhit (real) as not only its songs bcame super popular but it rocked theaters for 25 weeks.

Bollywood movies of today, generally last for 1-2 weeks only; even considering that they are released in hundreds of theaters across India, one will agree that most bolly movies today are not good.

They lack not only good story but good songs too.

Right mate and we should appreciate the good work on both side

well its upto you. I mean just don't watch it or demand a ban if you feel it un-appropriate.

I hope that image of the lady has nothing to do with the term "soft ****". Because that's like the average dress for ladies here.:lol: . If a girl wearing a saree is soft **** , then I don't know what isn't...

or the love of god Pakistanis, stop watching indian tripe.

It will do you a world of good.

But don't replace it with homegrown tripe

I hope that image of the lady has nothing to do with the term "soft ****". Because that's like the average dress for ladies here.:lol: . If a girl wearing a saree is soft **** , then I don't know what isn't...

Well not everybody has to consider it somewhat of a daily attire most might find it "soft ****" anyways the topic isn't about that i personally feel Geo should be held accountable not just for this matter but for preferring foreign endorsed opinions and serving them rather than Pakistani interests.

Hollywood movies are not famous than Bollywood movies. Maybe 13-20% of population watch Hollywood movies but more than 70% of population watches Bollywood movies.
Discuss is about vulgarity promoted by Geo tv so stay on topic. 
Dont like it , Dont watch it... simple..... I personally would prefer if pakistan would ban all Indian Content

Well not everybody has to consider it somewhat of a daily attire most might find it "soft ****" anyways the topic isn't about that i personally feel Geo should be held accountable not just for this matter but for preferring foreign endorsed opinions and serving them rather than Pakistani interests.

Well, when the most are bearded mullas, its understandable.

News flash. India and Indians do not make movies catering to their sensibilities. Nor are they a market of any commercial significance.

Well, when the most are bearded mullas, its understandable.

News flash. India and Indians do not make movies catering to their sensibilities. Nor are they a market of any commercial significance.

Excuse me for one i am a woman and secondly you can't generalise people and brand them as you like based on their opinions. I gave my opinion just like the rest did while lets keep in mind thats not the topic.

Excuse me for one i am a woman and secondly you can't generalise people and brand them as you like based on their opinions. I gave my opinion just like the rest did while lets keep in mind thats not the topic.

Bearded mulla is a state of the mind. It is figurative in usage when I post.

For me, you do not need an abundance of unruly facial hair and poor personal hygiene to necessarily qualify as a bearded mulla.

Bearded mulla is a state of the mind. It is figurative in usage when I post.

For me, you do not nee an abundance of unruly facial hair and poor personal hygiene to necessarily qualify as a bearded mulla.

Thats exactly why i said you can't generalise people if you paid attention you would have noticed.

Thats exactly why i said you can't generalise people if you paid attention you would have noticed.

You should then follow your own advice when you categorize sari wearing women under the banner of soft ****.

Why is it ok for you to do that, yet not ok for me to call out people of such warped sensibilities to be bearded mullas?

Incidentally, you remind me of Talon. Also a Pakistani woman. Also someone fitting the bill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom