What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

GEO should refrain from the offensive vulgar bolly stuff.

They should air local versions of popular series like survivor ,Sex and the City", Baywatch , desperate housewives, game of thrones etc.

To add local flavour it can be renamed as blast survivors, dix and the jihhy, burqawatch,desperate housemullahs,game of drones etc.

Pakistanis don't seem to have any problem with Hollywood movies.......is it because, they show 'hard-****' instead of 'soft'?...:woot:

GEO should refrain from the offensive vulgar bolly stuff.

They should air local versions of popular series like survivor ,Sex and the City", Baywatch , desperate housewives, game of thrones etc.

To add local flavour it can be renamed as blast survivors, dix and the jihhy, burqawatch,desperate housemullahs,game of drones etc.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:.......
.........and for their young generation, to teach them about Pakistani culture, they can show films like "American Pie' series, 'superbad' etc....

Last edited:
Pakistanis don't seem to have any problem with Hollywood movies.......is it because, they show 'hard-****' instead of 'soft'?...:woot:

You don't know about Pakistanis so refrain from making generalised opinions.

Hollywood movies are not famous than Bollywood movies. Maybe 13-20% of population watch Hollywood movies but more than 70% of population watches Bollywood movies.
Discuss is about vulgarity promoted by Geo tv so stay on topic. 
:lol::lol::lol::lol:.......
.........and for their young generation, to teach them about Pakistani culture, they can show films like "American Pie' series, 'superpad' etc....

Since Pakistan produced a superhit movie Waar, i guess it would be better if they keep re-running it till something else worth watching is produced again in Pakistan.

Since Pakistan produced a superhit movie Waar, i guess it would be better if they keep re-running it till something else worth watching is produced again in Pakistan.
There are many movies coming in near future. We can export it to you if you are boored with your movies.. :azn:

There are many movies coming in near future. We can export it to you if you are boored with your movies.. :azn:
Would surely love to watch them, but since they are coming in near future so till then I guess re-run of Waar would suffice :p:

Holla Bollywood is quite popular there. I am sure not even 70% of our population watch it.
All because of mullah party we stop creating good movies. But now we are starting it again. 
Would surely love to watch them, but since they are coming in near future so till then I guess re-run of Waar would suffice :p:
Yes sure if some extremist don't stop the deliver bus and burn it.

You are reffering to Dabang, right?

But, yes, the current bolly movies are influenced by south indian movies and I hate this.

They show gundagiri, half naked girls and cheap south indian type songs

For example, 1234..hit on dance floor

Wish bolly makes movies like SH:Games of Shadows too
Then it would not be bollywood. :)
there is a huge resurgence of alternate cinema in India , which have brought some good movies .

Correct, if you don't like it don't watch it.

However, if it wasn't for the fact that these movies are in hindi/urdu maybe people in PK would not watch them. I know many people who watch bolly stuff because they have problems understanding english language films, dubbed movies look ridiculous, most people cannot follow sub-titles.

As for quality, unfortunately Bolly movies are soft ****. They contain absolutely gorgeous girls, fantastic eye candy, and any hot blooded man would acknowledge - would admit the women doing their gyrations, bouncing and wet t-shirt style clinging clothes, makes you go - nice and then you go that is almost akin to **** - titillation, where is the substance? Bolly films had given up on substances many years ago.

As for Geo, the start up funding for Geo was provided by US - and of course the strings are to show content that is Indian and US friendly and they have been following this model ever since - it is a good income stream.
bollywood represents current viewer taste in India. It is purely a consumer driven product, if most people like titillation then bollywood will give them.
There will be always some free directors who can get funding for their movies while doing exactly what they want (not give in to financier's request of 1 item number, or his niece should be used in xyz role)

I disagree to the point being made that bollywood movies are vulgar, they are mostly not. At least compared to older ones in which some villians were rape experts.
If some skin is shown in a aesthetic and tasteful way, I am always up for it. :)

My own complain is lack of any storyline in most movies which is why I stopped watching all big budget / big star movies ages ago.

bollywood represents current viewer taste in India. It is purely a consumer driven product, if most people like titillation then bollywood will give them.
There will be always some free directors who can get funding for their movies while doing exactly what they want (not give in to financier's request of 1 item number, or his niece should be used in xyz role)

I disagree to the point being made that bollywood movies are vulgar, they are mostly not. At least compared to older ones in which some villians were rape experts.
If some skin is shown in a aesthetic and tasteful way, I am always up for it. :)

My own complain is lack of any storyline in most movies which is why I stopped watching all big budget / big star movies ages ago.

Well this one is a little difficult, in my humble opinion, Bollywood has a great ability in finding stunning women, again in my humble opinion I don't think many men would look at these women and would not be wowed by their aesthetics, the gyrations add to the sex appeal. However as films, when you compare with other countries output, then these films fall flat, especially the song and dance routines, albeit very glamorous, but they are nothing but aerobic dance classes, and has been done in thousands of films and is just so tiresome now, if the aerobic class is not used then it is lot of sexual images, and hence bolly films resemble soft ****, all titillation and no substance.

These are hypocrite peoples, first they watch & then to show their patriotism or religiousness they declare it as soft-****. Obviously india will showcase it's own culture instead of showcasing Pakistani Sufiesm, Arabian or American culture. If you don't like it just don't watch it...simple as that.

Why do we care what Indian show in their movies. It is their country , their movies and their rules. Why do you guys even watch Indian movies. Try to promote your own movies.....

Some want to watch it for story.

Some want to watch it for women.

You know who you are.

You have a choice.

Problem is....... you are left with no choice... by now you shall know, how complete take-over business works.
Problem is much bigger than vulgarity, (and without discussing any of it) i like to mention during Zia era, all over Pakistan, **** cinemas were running, any one could go in but they come out without learning to hate, because it was only **** in the cinema, no other propaganda wrapped around it.
Today, the so called (foreign funded) liberals hates the people, who exercise the right of choice and choose otherwise.

We are simply, eating fruit of Zardari regime.... who was protected by all political party heads. 
Why do we care what Indian show in their movies. It is their country , their movies and their rules. Why do you guys even watch Indian movies. Try to promote your own movies.....

If Indian movies are so good, than why is Indian govt. afraid of giving their citizen the right of choice?

Back
Top Bottom