What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

You should then follow your own advice when you categorize sari wearing women under the banner of soft ****.

Why is it ok for you to do that, yet not ok for me to call out people of such warped sensibilities to be bearded mullas?
"wrapped sensibilities"? all such vulgar stuff does come under the category of soft **** even if i don't use the term it stays the same unacceptable for a lot of people and they don't watch.You or anybody else who wants to watch is free to do as he likes. And i am not categorizing sari looking women under the banner of soft **** i am saying that its not acceptable to a lot of people unlike you so why not show them respect for their choice we didn't ask you to stop making such movies as that would be absurd as well. I said we don't want it on our channels and like most of you're Indian fellows here who boast around that it doesn't matter to them if we don't so its fine. I am not generalising all men who watch such stuff as perverts as well so you shouldn't do the same.

Well, when the most are bearded mullas, its understandable.

News flash. India and Indians do not make movies catering to their sensibilities. Nor are they a market of any commercial significance.

I once saw a news that Mullahs in Pakistan advised TV actresses to have full veiled Burka while acting in TV shows with unknown men. One TV actress was saying when we play the role of sister or mother, how can the scene look natural when we will cover ourselves in Burqa in TV shows.

I hope that image of the lady has nothing to do with the term "soft ****". Because that's like the average dress for ladies here.:lol: . If a girl wearing a saree is soft **** , then I don't know what isn't...

May be she was talking about bikini bloused sari not cultural Indian sari :)

This is what Sarthak said:

"I hope that image of the lady has nothing to do with the term "soft ****". Because that's like the average dress for ladies here.:lol: . If a girl wearing a saree is soft **** , then I don't know what isn't..."

To that, this is what you replied:

"Well not everybody has to consider it somewhat of a daily attire most might find it "soft ****"

My point (and rejoinder to that) was simple.

People with such warped (not "wrapped") narrow minded (and cheap) sensibilities are bearded mullas who need to get a life.

This is what Sarthak said:

"I hope that image of the lady has nothing to do with the term "soft ****". Because that's like the average dress for ladies here.:lol: . If a girl wearing a saree is soft **** , then I don't know what isn't..."

To that, this is what you replied:

"Well not everybody has to consider it somewhat of a daily attire most might find it "soft ****"

My point (and rejoinder to that) was simple.

People with such warped (not "wrapped") narrow minded (and cheap) sensibilities are bearded mullas who need to get a life.

I think you missed the point. The attire shown by Indian movies is NOT a daily routine dress for common Indian women. that's what Amna said

Dont like it , Dont watch it... simple..... I personally would prefer if pakistan would ban all Indian Content

I was once watching a Pakistani movie, in the whole movie it was criticizing the Indian cultural polluting the Pakistani movie but in the same movie actor and actresses started to dance 'chipak chipak ke' :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

there is no vulgarity in indian movies. if you think bollywood movies are soft, then women's or men;s swimming in olympics is what?

so u dont watch Hollywood too right?
Yes I don't watch Hollywood movies too. I watched waar after long time. 
Dont like it , Dont watch it... simple..... I personally would prefer if pakistan would ban all Indian Content
I never said that I hate indian movies. I am just saying that those movies who are vulger should be banned with Geo because they promote such things.

Yes I don't watch Hollywood movies too. I watched waar after long time. 

I never said that I hate indian movies. I am just saying that those movies who are vulger should be banned with Geo because they promote such things.
who are y ou to decide what is vulgr and whats not? let people decide.

who are y ou to decide what is vulgr and whats not? let people decide.
You are not getting my point are you..
Don't you know the meaning of vulgar? Can't you determine what is vulgar and what is not according to islam?

I think you missed the point. The attire shown by Indian movies is NOT a daily routine dress for common Indian women. that's what Amna said

Jana ji you are saying that. I do not think that was what Aamna meant though. I am cool with you. You do not come across as a bearded mulla. But some of you, like Talon before and now Aamna, do.

It must say something when I consider even Zarvan less a bearded mulla than these two. Or maybe its because under the mulla robes, he is essentially a mard, and these two are not.

Confused. Disappointed. I need some coffee. Where is Levina now .....

Back
Top Bottom