What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

Maybe its off topic but Geo had recently filed a case against Ary what happened about that?
Maybe, haven't heard of it. But it can be true because Geo tv imports indian / hollywood movies but ARY has started promoting Pakistan stuff e.g. Waar Movie.

Yes obviously you people were more than busy in turning this into a tharki thread.
ab kya karun amna ji mera to dil hi kuch aisa hai

images

Maybe, haven't heard of it. But it can be true because Geo tv imports indian / hollywood movies but ARY has started promoting Pakistan stuff e.g. Waar Movie.

Yeah i agree they do promote pro Pakistan elements and they were critical of Geo's stance. 
ab kya karun amna ji mera to dil hi kuch aisa hai

images

You mean tharki??

Yeah i agree they do promote pro Pakistan elements and they were critical of Geo's stance. 

You mean tharki??
It is something we don't fully understand yet. They are the biggest news channels of our country. You may heard that Mubashar Luqman was presenting evidence that Geo get its aid by Raw, CIA etc.
But I am against Geo as it promote vulgarity. I have seen many dramas on Geo tv with bad language and now these turkish dramas with bad dressing. It must be stopped.

You mean tharki??
nahi ji mai to bara hi shareef aur shaihsta shaks hoon bas dil thora pyaasa hai :angel:

It is something we don't fully understand yet. They are the biggest news channels of our country. You may heard that Mubashar Luqman was presenting evidence that Geo get its aid by Raw, CIA etc.
But I am against Geo as it promote vulgarity. I have seen many dramas on Geo tv with bad language and now these turkish dramas with bad dressing. It must be stopped.

Yes i have heard about the evidence that Mubashar Luqman has presented against them and the hue and cry about it as well i personally believe they are not serving Pakistani interests in the least and no doubt about their extreme foreign endorsed views on some of our issues makes it evident for most.

To create a good movie or drama, story should be powerful. But in india, public rates a movie because of vulgarity in it. The more vulgarity in movie, the more rating.
You must have read Pakistani websites' analysis of Indian movies because neither Indian public nor Indian rating agencies do that.

Yes i have heard about the evidence that Mubashar Luqman has presented against them and the hue and cry about it as well i personally believe they are not serving Pakistani interests in the least and no doubt about their extreme foreign endorsed views on some of our issues makes it evident for most.
The same reason I hate this channel.

You must have read Pakistani websites' analysis of Indian movies because neither Indian public nor Indian rating agencies do that.
Bhai I am not opposing your film industry or your all films, but the films that have vulgarity. Your a man and you know yourself better than anyone. You will love to watch these type of movies. There was a time when Pakistan used to create good movies but then "way gujra way" trend started. The same with india. The last indian good movie I watched was 3 idiots. After it, they started creating crap movies e.g. "mery honto ko seenay sy yar chipkaly saiyan FEVICOL say"...
These type of dances and movies spread vulgarity which I personally don't like. 
koi gal nahi bhai ji sannu koi faraq nahi painda ...baki wo kehte hain na

Kia yar isi tarah larny lagy howy ho...

Back
Top Bottom