What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

agreed.

However, i am amused that you are defending Indian soft **** and demonising Pakistani soft ****.
:lol:

I am not defending anything. The main purpose of this thread is bashing Indian movies using the excuse of vulgarity when your own film industry is itself notorious for vulgarity.

pyaz bhi khani hai aur joote bhi :taz:

who is asking pakistanies to watch soft/medium or hard **** :azn:

if they dont like they can switch the channel "fadda kis baat pe hai" agar pakistani bollywood movies nahi dekhenge to hame koi faraq nahi parega :bounce:

I am not defending anything. The main purpose of this thread is bashing Indian movies using the excuse of vulgarity when your own film industry is itself notorious for vulgarity.
Actually the purpose of this thread was against Geo tv who support vulgarity shows in Pakistan and not Indian film industry.
Chand logo ka kuch nai ho skta..

Actually the purpose of this thread was against Geo tv who support vulgarity shows in Pakistan and not Indian film industry.
Chand logo ka kuch nai ho skta..
Do you have any youtube video where geo tv showed such stuffs?

Their is a procedure called buttock augmentation.

Bro are you a doctor?!

Is it silicone or do they just take fat or muscle from elsewhere? I know we have silicone gel pads for motorcycle and car seats. So this must be a more permanent and portable version?

What happens if you sit on it too hard or fall on your butt or something? Will it burst?

Do you have any youtube video where geo tv showed such stuffs?
YouTube is banned in Pakistan but I will post some video soon if I find one. 
Kya hua? Stupid question?
It was a stupid question. Don't you watch National Geographic Channel? There is a documentary on Buttock Implantation..

realli i never saw it would have some great visuals :D

sirji time bata do hum bhi thora dil behla lenege :taz:

This is what I love about this site. Nothing brings enemies closer together than food and sex.

Even the women here are most understanding. They don't do unnecessary nataks when we get frisky like boys will. They just maintain a silent indulgent stance. Thumbs up to all baajis of PDF! :tup:

This is what I love about this site. Nothing brings enemies closer together than food and sex.

Even the women here are most understanding. They don't do unnecessary nataks when we get frisky like boys will. They just maintain a silent indulgent stance. Thumbs up to all baajis of PDF! :tup:

springonion aunty is not understanding at all :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom