What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

Whatever you do don't ever let another movie screen in Pakistan that shows @Ayush & @Dillinger belly dancing - Even my dog howled & ran away after seeing those two hairy baboons belly dancing to the tunes of 'Daler Mehndi' wearing sarees that barely covered their fat bellies & little else ! :fie:

Raheiiim Karooo Humm Peiii ! :cray:

Whatever you do don't ever let another movie screen in Pakistan that shows @Armstrong belly dancing - Even his dog howled & ran away after seeing belly dancing to the tunes of 'Daler Mehndi' wearing saree that barely covered his fat bellies & little else ! :fie:

Corrected it. :rofl:

Whatever you do don't ever let another movie screen in Pakistan that shows @Ayush & @Dillinger belly dancing - Even my dog howled & ran away after seeing those two hairy baboons belly dancing to the tunes of 'Daler Mehndi' wearing sarees that barely covered their fat bellies & little else ! :fie:

Corrected it. :rofl:
thanks for the correction flamingo :D

I do not believe the ban geo trend is a positive trend. Banning things is something the Islamists mind can only think about. He considers banning things rather than ensuring he counters the narrative with his own knowledge. If someone doesn't like GEO he should host a news channel of his own to counter Geo.

Also Geo has done many positive things for Pakistan too. The Jang group has often supported Pakistan and made our nation proud. We do not have the right to decide who is a traitor and who is not. A person can only judge his own patriotism not someone elses.

No need for this to be such major issue.
Both Pakistanis and Indians are horny people. You can watch it together and give each other handjobs.

To create a good movie or drama, story should be powerful. But in india, public rates a movie because of vulgarity in it. The more vulgarity in movie, the more rating.

Like her :woot:

burka-avenger.jpg

Reaction of children after watching some show..
18411-burkin-1375701954-770-640x480.jpg
i guess u are uber foolish not to have watched better movies

bollywood makes all types of movies,,,its ur choice what u want 
Sir I have already said that to create a good movie or drama, story should be powerful. They were good movies and I support it but most of them are BS..
ask me what type of movie do u want

i will help u for sure

Soft and hard **** is not bad thing..... This is good for health as it burns calories. No need to go in Jim for exercise just watch **** movie.....:coffee:

Masterbation is prohibited in Islam | Musht Zani Jalq self sex

Imam Shamsuddin Zahabbi (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates a Prophetic narration that, “Seven people are such that Allah has cursed them and He will not even cast a look of mercy upon them on the Day of Judgment. Allah will tell them to enter Hell with the people who are going to Hell, except those who repent.
1. One who performs the act of sodomy.
2. One upon whom the act of sodomy is performed.
3. One who does bad deeds with animals.
4. One who marries his mother or sister.
5. One who masturbates.” (The words of the hadith says these seven people but lists five - Kitab-ul-Kaba’ir p.48)

Both are vulgar sins, the viewing and the act. Please all Muslims consider this even if you think you have this problem it can be solved don't listen to your instincts. It's more than possible to control ones self.

Masterbation is prohibited in Islam | Musht Zani Jalq self sex

Imam Shamsuddin Zahabbi (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates a Prophetic narration that, “Seven people are such that Allah has cursed them and He will not even cast a look of mercy upon them on the Day of Judgment. Allah will tell them to enter Hell with the people who are going to Hell, except those who repent.
1. One who performs the act of sodomy.
2. One upon whom the act of sodomy is performed.
3. One who does bad deeds with animals.
4. One who marries his mother or sister.
5. One who masturbates.” (The words of the hadith says these seven people but lists five - Kitab-ul-Kaba’ir p.48)

Both are vulgar sins, the viewing and the act. Please all Muslims consider this even if you think you have this problem it can be solved don't listen to your instincts. It's more than possible to control ones self.

It takes a lot of self-control and devoutness. I dont think I could do it. Then again, Im an agnostic and not really a believer in anything. :(

The women whom I do deeds with are "bad animals". I wonder whether that is haram :D

Back
Top Bottom