What's new

"Training in Pakistan was better than that in USA" tells Iranian fighter pilot

that is true.
not just Pakistan but any other country in the world both ally or foe.

that single squadron can smash Israeli defences too.
there is just no comparison with American air power.
Irfan Bhai , Haven't seen you in a long time , How is it going?

that is true.

Israeli F-35s would put up a nice fight against American 5th gen aircraft. Any other 4th gen aircraft would be dead.

he believes that the level of flight education in Pakistan was better than in the United States. "Perhaps this difference was not known in the time of the Shah, but it was proved in the war. I am really happy to go to Pakistan because the training I received there was very useful in the war. "Many of the children were injured due to low experience flying at low altitudes." (P. 34) Atiqahchi says that the pilots who learned to fly at low altitudes in Pakistan performed this maneuver easily during the years of the Holy Defense. He recounted in his memoirs that because the Pakistanis had fought India many times, they were skilled in low-altitude flights, and in the words of Atiqahchi, Lou Lowell was so-called in their blood that they taught this flight to students like him. Of course, such a flight was considered undisciplined by the Iranian army at the time, but Atiqehchi, after returning to Iran, made such a flight secretly. "During the war, we sometimes had to go through high-voltage power lines," he says. We would not have done it if we had not done some of these indisciplines before, but the Shah's time, because it was the American system, they would not have liked it. "At that time, flying under five hundred feet (one hundred and fifty meters) was prohibited." (Page 89)

"Pakistan was a poor country and made the most of what it had, but Iran was rich but not compassionate."
Link to full article

not suprised, PAF also trained EAF on low level dogfight tactics prior to 1973 war.

source: Air Warfare in the Missile Age - Lon O Noreen

that is true.

if you see the bulk of Israel "victories" have been against idiots.

When up against high trained PAF piloted they always lose.

for that matter they even against Hezbullah a highly trained miltia they havent exactly done brilliantly either.

Last edited:
Never happened
live in denial... middle easterners excel in that

I don't think they did. F-35s are superior to any other jet.
again.. time and time again it the application of power that matters the most.

you lost in lebo land, your indian pals could not bomb straight , and your ATM , USA got it's arse kicked in A-stan

go figure.

live in denial... middle easterns excel in that
I'll live in denial, you'll live in delusions.
It's funny how you call us Middle Easterners as if you're superior at something lol.

you lost in lebo land, your indian pals could not bomb straight , and your ATM , USA got it's arse kicked in A-stan

go figure.
2006 was a stalemate.
The US army has shown it was superior at fighting in Afghanistan. It's not as good at creating new nations.
India and Pakistan are similarly trained.

I'll live in denial, you'll live in delusions.

of course.. you being an israeli i expect no less.

's funny how you call us Middle Easterners as if you're superior at something lol.

well you do live in the Middle East? right?...

and you do steal land , kill children, civilians, journalist etc with out right?.. here is another example of your greatest hits

In Pakistan we dont do that.

so yes i believe we are a better people.

2006 was a stalemate.

ok spin it as you may.. but the truth always wins

Last edited:
Happy to believe , symbol of pride for the nation ! PAF

You know we are talking about the pilots flying them.
I recommend you start a separate thread on Israeli F35 jets.

live in denial... middle easterners excel in that

go figure.
please dont engage in off topic arguments and pointless dick measuring.

Lol a single squadron of F-35s would destroy the entire PAF.

so if we have F-35 alike we would destroy IDAF? that's how you are taught?

you seems yearning for it. ask your comrades bring you with them to let you see how they are smashed.

USAF has best technology , most resources and thus best training
But if you scale it to Pakistans limited resources at disposal , Pakistan is punching way above its weight , I think tht is what the IRAIF pilot trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom