What's new

TRADE WITH INDIA NEED OF THE HOUR, SAYS ADVISER TO THE PRIME MINISTER ON COMMERCE RAZAK DAWOOD

No, not for some two or three years now.

Yes. Your point being?

Yes. Your point being?

I have also been to PG and seen the facilities. It cannot be helped if people want better.

Really? Numbers before, numbers today, and your source of information?

I thought you were an expert on Calcutta, and you don't know? If you want to say that these are costly, again, data will speak, not your opinion; I have already given you my opinion, so no point in putting up another
Those Bangladeshis of some means have better options to go to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok or even Mount Elizabeth Hospital in S'pore. Some even fly to the UK. The money spent is magnitudes more than what is quoted in this inaccurate report. Medical treatment used to be cheap in Kolkata, but no longer. Thereby @Joe Shearer dada is correct, price conscious medical tourists usually head to Chennai or CMC Vellore where medical treatment charges are a fraction of those in Kolkata.
This part which you have endorsed. Do you have any data, Numbers before, numbers today, and your source of information?

I work with an NGO who helps the needy from BD to facilitates better treatment in this part of border. The resident BD will jump upon me, but even people cross border to do simple things like scaling and CT scan. Even in the high time of Covid special arrangements were made with BSF and BGB to transport some life saving medicines to BD. Last but not least govt hospitals do free treatment of BD citizens. The BD special cell in all superspeciality private hospitals are back and working in full swing. Again the dates for some of the highly recommended doctors are moving to months.

Since you have claimed those places are cheap stats should be given by you first. Do you mean in general these places are costly than Ballygunge, Tollygunge, Saltlake ? Maybe same as that of added areas of Behala or fringes of Park Street, Khidirpore.

On serious note we don't want any kind of relations with Pakistan be it trade.
Only relation with Pakistan is no relation.

On serious note we don't want any kind of relations with Pakistan be it trade.
Only relation with Pakistan is no relation.
No, it is not the way.

Actually, Pakistan needs to follow the same the Chinese footprints...

Borders issues are one side and trade & business is other side.

No, it is not the way.

By the same logic, Indian political chutya-apay should be one side and CRICKET should be the other!

Omce trade begins, this will go away on its own... Baap bada na bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya.

I don't have any issue with trading. In fact, its good to trade with India. The potential would be somewhere btw 15-20BN or maybe more..

Even we can develop top-notch societies like DHA in India lol DHA Mumbai, DHA Delhi, DHA Kolkata lol Bahria Town Mumbai :D

@graphican @TOPGUN @WebMaster @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Windjammer

No, it is not the way.

Bhai jab jab India Pak ke relation progress hota hai tab tab terrorist attack hote India me.
Paise thik hai magar usse jyada jaan important hai.

But this can only work if India addresses the Kashmir issue to find a mutually beneficial solution.
This is not a situation where India is suffering because Pakistan is not doing trade with it. Though mutual trade would definitely be good for both the countries.

Pakistan demanding for resorting of trade only after resolution of Kashmir issue to Pakistan’s satisfaction is unlikely to force India into doing anything.

Trade relations have continued normally between many arch rivals across the world.

Rather than insisting on Kashmir and then trade Pakistan should consider it otherwise.

This is not a situation where India is suffering because Pakistan is not doing trade with it. Though mutual trade would definitely be good for both the countries.

Pakistan demanding for resorting of trade only after resolution of Kashmir issue to Pakistan’s satisfaction is unlikely to force India into doing anything.

Trade relations have continued normally between many arch rivals across the world.

Rather than insisting on Kashmir and then trade Pakistan should consider it otherwise.
Trade alone will not bring peace of the region. There have to be people to people contact in real life. That will guarantee long-term peace. One incident & trade will come to a halt. We must address the core issues to move forward. Otherwise there are vested interests in both the countries that would continue to exploit fissures. Pakistan & India have zero border disputes. The only real dispute is over Kashmir.

I want visa-less travel between SAARC countries. Anything less than that would not last long.

That nation has gone as rabid and psycho as a pagal kutta in your local neighborhood

But Pakistanis want to establish "trade relationship" with them

Well that policy is definitely going to end in sure success :lol:

With PMLN in power, trading with India can be expected, lets see if the planned trading turnover on paper helps with economical gains.

#ModiKaYaar much? He is not alone in the present government, I think.

In any case there is much to be gained by both countries. Its not as though its a one-way street.

But this can only work if India addresses the Kashmir issue to find a mutually beneficial solution.
We shouldn't consider it while the Nazis are in power next door and the RSS ideology is gaining momentum. We should be working with the world to impose sanctions on the Indians and not encouraging trade.

Back
Top Bottom