What's new

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

So if Pakistan was never a part of India, how did you split India in 2 in 1947.. ???

India , as you dreamt it to be ( reality not withstanding ) , was split into two , hence the khujli and takleef to this day continues
Want more explanation?

indian is indian why you feel so unsecured ?for me if imam of jamia masjid delhi (shahi imam )face me on border i will make 3 holes in his A$$ even he is head of all indian muslims .happy now?

you think we need your support?lolz :rofl:

it's not INDIA vs PAKISTAN...........IT'S ISLAM vs ISLAM
ab dekhte hai ALLAH kiske sath hai.........beshak ALLAH use ke saath,jiske saath IMAN...........
GOOD NIGHT..........WELL DREAMS

Off topic...but thought worth posting looking at some of the recent comments made by pakistani members..your unawareness or denial of something without any authenticate supporting evidence or extremisim does not prove you are right....

About Pakistan
The Islamic republic of Pakistan emerged as an independent sovereign state on 14th August 1947, as a result of the division of former British India.

The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan

Early period

The Indus region, which covers a considerable amount of Pakistan, was the site of several ancient cultures including the Neolithic era's Mehrgarh and the bronze era Indus Valley Civilisation (2500–1500 BCE) at Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro.[21]

The Vedic Civilization, dating from around 1700-1400 BCE flourished in the ancient Gandhāran city of Takṣaśilā, now Taxila in Punjab.[22] The extent of the Swat and Cemetery H culture of the Rig Vedic people was in the Hindu Kush to Punjab region and the upper gangetic plains.[22] The territory of the present-day Pakistan was once the seat of the ancient Hindu civilization, and the place of origin of the Rig Veda.[23] Much of the area in which Hinduism originated is now in Pakistan, and the religion was well established in the region before the arrival of Islam in the 8th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan#History

only against India..

haay bechary kitni mazloom hai zara dekho to :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

it's not INDIA vs PAKISTAN...........IT'S ISLAM vs ISLAM
ab dekhte hai ALLAH kiske sath hai.........beshak ALLAH use ke saath,jiske saath IMAN...........
GOOD NIGHT..........WELL DREAMS

ISLAM vs ISLAM :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

suno gaooon waloo:jester:

Kal sab log 7 bajy a jana yahaan boxing match hai ISLAM vs ISLAM KI :rofl:

Off topic...but thought worth posting looking at some of the recent comments made by pakistani members..your unawareness or denial of something without any authenticate supporting evidence or extremisim does not prove you are right....

About Pakistan
The Islamic republic of Pakistan emerged as an independent sovereign state on 14th August 1947, as a result of the division of former British India.

The Official Web Gateway to the Government of Pakistan

Early period

The Indus region, which covers a considerable amount of Pakistan, was the site of several ancient cultures including the Neolithic era's Mehrgarh and the bronze era Indus Valley Civilisation (2500–1500 BCE) at Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro.[21]

The Vedic Civilization, dating from around 1700-1400 BCE flourished in the ancient Gandhāran city of Takṣaśilā, now Taxila in Punjab.[22] The extent of the Swat and Cemetery H culture of the Rig Vedic people was in the Hindu Kush to Punjab region and the upper gangetic plains.[22] The territory of the present-day Pakistan was once the seat of the ancient Hindu civilization, and the place of origin of the Rig Veda.[23] Much of the area in which Hinduism originated is now in Pakistan, and the religion was well established in the region before the arrival of Islam in the 8th

Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After reading the last bold part i understand ur hate toward us pakistanies ( hum qabza group hain lol )

TARIQ

tum logoon ko to army main lety nhi hai total 10-12 indian muslim hain army main bus :rofl:

tum logoon ko to peon ki job nhi milti :enjoy:

wo 10-12 hi lakho ke liye kafhi hai yaar...

aaaare jaakar chai piyo yaar..........hos thikane aa jayenge

tum logoon ko to army main lety nhi hai total 10-12 indian muslim hain army main bus :rofl:

tum logoon ko to peon ki job nhi milti :enjoy:

They have to go extra miles to criticize Pak to prove their patriotism, feel sorry for them:coffee:

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

To be honest , i would pay to watch this reality show. Its gonna be the biggest hit in India.

Guys ,I know you gonna hate me . But that is one true honest indian opinion .

Back
Top Bottom