What's new

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

The song and dance that the Zionists have started against Pakistan is all the more reason that we further restrict the movement of men and material for US forces stationed in Afghanistan ... if they are beating the war drums then let’s not give them a head start by providing them the supplies they'll need .. On the contrary we need to wind the vice around them even more to make them scream even louder!!

"The Center for Preventive Action (CPA) seeks to help prevent, defuse, or resolve deadly conflicts around the world and to expand the body of knowledge on conflict prevention."

All this report means that MORE efforts are needed by the US to PREVENT a conflict from happening; that is all.

It has no bearing on Pakistan directly.

The problem is with the USG's selling strategy to the American psyche.

"Pakistan is a threat to the US". Solution? Attack Pakistan.

They are not telling them that Pakistan is a threat to the US in the sense that when we are going to attack them they won't simply die, but attack back.

The problem is with the USG's selling strategy to the American psyche.

"Pakistan is a threat to the US". Solution? Attack Pakistan.

They are not telling them that Pakistan is a threat to the US in the sense that when we are going to attack them they won't simply die, but attack back.

No Sir, it is not as simple as that.

They are plenty of Americans who do not see war with Pakistan as a solution to anything, and I am sure they will prevail. Mere media sensationalism will NOT dictate policy.

the first nine months of 2012 are going to be similar to 2011 political rifts between the US and Pak or similar noora kushti if you will. Beyong that, US will be seeing it's Presidential election and more than likely a new President and at the same time Pak will also be going through it's gov't election, too. Both (new) gov'ts are going to be persuing new policies and a lot of change is going to come durign that time. Pakistan's next election is more crucial than US's.

...and here comes the devil's advocate. :D

-------------

US has foreseen their future in the form of what had happened to the Ruskies in Afghanistan. Are we seeing another mambo jumbo super power bitting the dust in Afghanistan?

lolz aint that funny..
\The soviet lost Us pumped in so much money/arms..hell bent on avenging vietnam?
whose opposing US of A now with that kind of powah? No one.
The only thing stopping US is the current global financial aspect. Dont forget its simultaneosly running war in AF and IRaq and and the same time is also throwing money in to R&D.
So think before commenting wat happened in '89..

We don't give fcuking S*** to pakistan.Internet Warrior look at the history instead of spurting sh** here.You have been humiliated badly by us in the past.Dont think about America, are you in a position to have a war with them ?

when it comes to Pakistan ... fuckk all indians can do ,, fuckk all they have been able to do and fuckk all you lot will ever be able to do

In my opinion USA would not attack Pakistan. This is just madness coz Pakistan is not Afghanistan or Iraq or Iran. Firstly all of it muslim world will beside Pakistan. Secondly Pakistan has one of the strongest army around the world so going on war with Pakistan is brutal decision i thought.

On the other hand American economy cant support this war in short and medium term.
I hope ure right but still we can't underestimate our enemies in disguise of friendz...especially US/NATO after what they did to our poor innocent soldiers who trusted US as our ally but got stabbed in the dark.....what more favor we can expect from them.....:angry:

If taken, it will be the worst decision by the US...but it is possible....

If agreed for a while, just imagine who will supposedly stand by Pak with some credability....I see only China....hence, I suspect, until US and its alllies are cooking up something to contain or downgrade China, I dont see US has anything major to gain out of it...but, it will not be an easy task for them but since they have done it during WWs and Cold Wars..it is not even impossible for them if the strategy is being calibrated meticulously.....

So, I doubt pakistan is being made scapegoat in Afghan crisis to achieve a larger strategic goals of western countries..

, and what proof do i need to give you when your own ex-foreign minister M.QUERESHI has said that your nukes are not safe , the entire world knows you had

wow, what a way to put a spin on some's statement to suit your own vile agenda. This is where the old wise sayings and holy scriptures come in to warn people of such fabricators.

Yes, Mr. Qureshi said Pakistan's nuclear program was unsafe....... under Zardari. He in no way implied that it was unsafe because extremists could get their hands on it. He indicated that it was unsafe under Zardari as it appeared he could have shut it down, give/sell the American it's details.

You took what he said and twisted it around to make it a venomous attack against Pakistan. History is full of such weasels like yourself who creat rifts and troubles among people by falsfying and lieing through their teeth. A purely disgusting lot.

when it comes to Pakistan ... fuckk all indians can do ,, fuckk all they have been able to do and fuckk all you lot will ever be able to do

We have ripped you into two pieces, better to stay away else you ll be spanked the way you have been in the past.

Assalam alaikum

pakistaniyo indians spent about 50 years doing chaploosi to ussr and 1 one day they became yateem they just develope the taste of americans ----- ( u fill in the gap plz ). so they r afraid one day they wake up and see themselves yateem again

they r trying hard to pressurise us

keep those supply lines closed, get out of the stupid wot. step up the defences

moot to aik hi baar ai gi

while i very much doubt if there is any war they r just bullying us to work on same old salary
it is upto us to bargain now ( hard bargain )

TARIQ

We have ripped you into two pieces, better to stay away else you ll be spanked the way you have been in the past.

Why dont you keep your Indian egoism to yourself, we are not interested in your biased opinions, You have tried in the past and completely failed, and you will keep failing so stop trolling and trying to derail the thread stick to the topic.

No Sir, it is not as simple as that.
Mere media sensationalism will NOT dictate policy.

ReeeHeHeaalyy NOW??!!

Lets look at a track record then monseuir..

50's to 60's Cold war.. All media channels blurted out Anti-communist propaganda.. Americans took it whole. Say no to redS!!

Vietnam.. rise of independent broadcasting.. A media campaign shuts down the war and exposes US atrocities.. protests fill the lawns in DC.

80's .. Nicaragua.. Focused on the effect of drugs on US citizens.. yee haw.. Most Americans take it whole.
80's.. Afghan war.. .Rambo III anyone??

90's. Gulf war one.. G.B's speech... US going in to liberate Kuwait.. Public backs it all the way because the media supports it.

2001-- present.. Afg.. Operation Iraqi Liberation.. Pakistan.. Where the media toots its horn..
85% of Americans swallow it hook,line and sinker...the rest is easy pickings then.

The US gov isnt the one calling the shots all the time at the newsdesk of places such as Fox(depends on whether the elephants are in power or not).
But they do take the line that the media shoots at.. be it manipulated by "them" or not.

Back
Top Bottom