What's new

Tortured body of Punjab Police constable recovered after he was abducted by TLP in Wazirabad

Salaam

Pakistani members, dislike him as you may but you need someone courageous like Gen. Musharraf to deal with these mullahs.

Raheel Sharif would be a better example. He did his job well and delivered. Once his time was up he left. Musharraf thought too highly of himself and compromised on fundamental things leading to the worst decade in Pakistani history.

All of these low class subhuman mullis should be sent to Chinese education camps if Pakistan wants to be free from these mullah zombies.
We can send them to "inspect" the situation and hopefully China takes them in for re education

TLP is the Frankenstein bearing a gift that will keep on giving. Everytime getting bolder. If these murderers are not booked on murder charges and found guilty then expect worse the next time around.

Salaam

Raheel Sharif would be a better example. He did his job well and delivered. Once his time was up he left. Musharraf thought too highly of himself and compromised on fundamental things leading to the worst decade in Pakistani history.
Raheel Sharif tht goat
He is what a good coas looks like

The only controversy he had was that they called him killers of Pashtuns

But it had to be done, some controversies are necessary evil

Following up on this thread by another member:

Here's what a known Police Officer on twitter shared about the recent martyr of Punjab Police.

Imagine this happening with a soldier, would the COAS still meet and appease those mullahs? Punjab Police has been left on its own by these politicians. 1000 of TLP members are to be released today in Punjab by the orders of the Government.
Why is the police not firing?

You know what government or army did to them right?
I am not leader of TLP or TLP worker mujhay dhamkiyan na do. He was saying Imagine this happening with a soldier, would the COAS still meet and appease those mullahs?

Today, a princess has her world shattered, her only known hero superman has left alone in this world to fend for herself. He was the only one who would tolerate her demands just to get his attention, he was the only one In this whole world who would look at her with loving and not vicious eyes.
How can someone condone this and have ordered this?
How can we as citizens keep quiet
How can a brave prime minister who stood up against India on Feb tolerate this.
How can we all sleep soundly?

There was an industrialist in Punjab. Had a pretty large setup. Had invited foreigners to visit his factory. The day of or a few days prior went to the factory floor. Found "haree pagree" posters glued on the factory floor walls. Asked for them to be removed. As he was exiting the floor he found one coming off the wall. pulled at it and so it tore. The employee (a haree pugree himself) who set up the posters went nuts. Went to his car pulled out a gun came back and shot and killed the owner. Said "ghustaak-e-rasul", do whatever you want to do to me. The case went sort of hush, no foreigners, family packed up and left Pakistan. Factory shut. That is the gift this sort of mind will give us. No one no matter how big your beard is will be safe from this madness. The State needs to ruthlessly crush this sort of fitna or we are done.

Last edited:
Following up on this thread by another member:

Here's what a known Police Officer on twitter shared about the recent martyr of Punjab Police.

Imagine this happening with a soldier, would the COAS still meet and appease those mullahs? Punjab Police has been left on its own by these politicians. 1000 of TLP members are to be released today in Punjab by the orders of the Government.
Enough is enough.....TLP goons gone too far....

Once reach agreement.....arrest all the leadership and send them to gallows.

There was an industrialist in Punjab. Had a pretty large setup. Had invited foreigners to visit his factory. The day of or a few days prior went to the factory floor. Found "haree pagree" posters glued on the floor. Asked for them to be removed. As he was exiting the floor he found one coming off the wall. pulled at it and so it tore a bit. The employee who set up the posters went nuts. Went to his car pulled out a gun came back and shot and killed the owner. Said "ghustaak-e-rasul", do whatever you want to do to me. The case went sort of hush, no foreigners, family packed up and left Pakistan. Factory shut. That is the gift this sort of mind will give us. No one no matter how big your beard is will be safe from this madness. The State needs to ruthlessly crush this sort of fitna or we are done.
Heard the story, these goons started on 24th October I was travelling to Lahore to catch my flight and was met with horror scenes as we entered Lahore, seemed like I was entering Kabul or another war ravaged city. State does need to be ruthless but if they start right now a lot of high ranking bureaucrats and police officials will be deemed Blasphemers. State needs to ruthlessly challenge their narrative by flooding media outlets with a counter narrative then crush them like rebels. A lot of them are opportunists who join one or two crack heads because they know government would not react. Once one or two are shot they will all mind their own business.

Salaam

There was an industrialist in Punjab. Had a pretty large setup. Had invited foreigners to visit his factory. The day of or a few days prior went to the factory floor. Found "haree pagree" posters glued on the floor. Asked for them to be removed. As he was exiting the floor he found one coming off the wall. pulled at it and so it tore a bit. The employee who set up the posters went nuts. Went to his car pulled out a gun came back and shot and killed the owner. Said "ghustaak-e-rasul", do whatever you want to do to me. The case went sort of hush, no foreigners, family packed up and left Pakistan. Factory shut. That is the gift this sort of mind will give us. No one no matter how big your beard is will be safe from this madness. The State needs to ruthlessly crush this sort of fitna or we are done.

I agree with what you've said but I think we have to use a much more intelligent approach to dealing with this problem. Getting ruthless just gives these groups further ammo for propaganda unless you have a good and clear counter narrative ready.

These people have managed to equate hurmat e rasul with their own words. Their followers have come to accept that hence the guy killed someone - murder being such a massively serious matter in Islam - for a poster because they have made it equal to that.

A two pronged approach is needed to deal with these types. First and foremost, launch a massive, well researched, propaganda campaign against these types. Get foreign scholars on board if locals are afraid to speak out. These people have no legs to stand on if you know the religion. If you have studied the deen- the text. Unfortunately, most people can't tell the difference between Translation of the Quran and the Tafseer.

In addition to the propaganda campaign, they guys should be attacked at their financial root as well as political. Obviously, punish the ones who kill.

I'm sure there are other points that people more intelligent and knowledgeable than myself can add. These two are just the basic starting points. This issue isn't about sending in a battalion to kill a bunch of people. It's a cancer of ignorance that has spread in many parts of the body and removing it without killing the body requires a great deal of subtlety and resolve.

Back
Top Bottom