What's new

Gangraped 4 giving application against police to CM Punjab,same app recovered from her private parts

Just feeling is not enough dude. I've done it hundred times still nothing changes on ground. I'd rather be happy if above modifications are made for molester and rappers.

But these things can be misused by ladies as well.

Be it legal or illegal won't make any changes, cause it already exists and no one does anything. So just tagging it as illegal in papers doesn't mean nothing is happening in real world.

Na ayar i think legalisation will help . . sometimes girls who are into this business are caught red handed. just to avoid any case against them they start blaming the guy.

Last edited:
But these things can be misused by ladies as well. i remember this Muslim guy( i forgot his name ) who was posted with my father in Kargil.
he had an argument with the wife of Commanding officer of 17 JAKLI and you know what a month later i heard that he was arrested in the case of Raping a minor from the very same unit.
I can bet that this guy could never do anything like that but unfortunately he got court martialed and was given two years imprisonment in civil jail.
Obviously after proper research and probing. Aise to BC saare mard jail me hi milenge.

Na ayar i think legalisation will help . . sometimes girls who are into this business are caught red handed. just to avoid any case against them they start blaming the guy.
Hmmm.Point hai. Let's see what new govt does in this matter.

I think highly penetration of foreign websites among locals is also reason .A nilliterate idiot with a mobile phone can now easily browse stupid ,dirty websites.
This may influence these people badly.

Actually i am not as much in favor of this. Each women cannot be trusted. So i think we should rather modify the punishments for rapes, molestation etc.

1. Molestation or touching or misbehaving physically : 250 hits with a huge danda and 1 year jail.
2. Raping: 6 bullets right in the head.
3 Raping and killing: A refreshing bath in acid.

At least till people or public gets mature enough and educated.
10 hits was implemented for the same offense in Zia regime, but thats History
dude, the Punishments are ok, but no one is IMPLEMENTING them, no one is getting cought, no one is getting tried, so i think ppl should be allowed self defense, and beside stun gun has no adverse effects

Why not follow Islamic punishments. Stoning to death by common people in main bazar or grounds. A good example for all others?
if i am not wrong then . . A girl needs 4 eye witnesses to prove that she was Raped, right ?

LOL my bad i thought you were talking about real guns :p:
Okay stun guns are good.

But still to decline even the attempts, harsh punishments are needed.
lol, real guns......................
well atleast a stun gun will prevent it from happeneing, and she can run away or call the police, well one thing van be done, aim the stun gun at the Rapist's balls.........

no kid.. there DNA tests are admissible.
4 witnesses are old news, only the pervy Mullahs use that method, basic thing is that you have to confirm the thing, which can be done with DNA tests, Islam is a flexible religion, but we ourselves choose to make it rigid, with our "Fatwas"

Shahbaz sharif will take "care" of them, I have full faith in his leadership.

Losing all hope in humanity, in this fcked up region.

well one thing van be done, aim the stun gun at the Rapist's balls.........
Hell Yeah! but even girls need to open up their mindset and yes the reason behind their mindset is also not their fault for their security they should be cautious. But still if girls want stun guns they got to know that every person is not a rapist. Imagine i am trying to have a convo with a girl and she shoots at me thinking i am trying to physically abuse her. Hell NO! :fie:

Someone tell me how can i change my flag! Because at the moment i feel ashamed to be a PAKISTANi!
May allah tallah recover the poor girl as soon as possible. I hope these pigs are hung to death by their testicles.

Back
Top Bottom