What's new

Gangraped 4 giving application against police to CM Punjab,same app recovered from her private parts

Seriously can we stop this tit for tat posting of rape threads

“Culprits are so powerful that main stream media is avoiding to highlight this case”, claimed people in hospital.

Maybe a person from pak can confirm. Is there any coverage of this unfortunate incident?Print media atleast??

If this is true , shame on the guardians of media who were so vociferously trying to ban geo..instead they should focus on creating the atmosphere of free media

Maybe a person from pak can confirm. Is there any coverage of this unfortunate incident?Print media atleast??
If this is true , shame on the guardians of media who were so vociferously trying to ban geo..instead they should focus on creating the atmosphere of free media
not in any that i am aware of

not in any that i am aware of
hmm .long ask ..but are you from an nearby area> maybe common folks be aware of the same?

You know, another thing was that i have seen is common, is that many ppl may soon attack the girl for her "Stupidity"...in other words, they will simply wash off this incident with a medieval statement -"she was asking for it"

My teacher once said "Humans can live in a society of non-believers but humans cannot live in a society of injustice".

Back
Top Bottom