What's new

Gangraped 4 giving application against police to CM Punjab,same app recovered from her private parts

Hell Yeah! but even girls need to open up their mindset and yes the reason behind their mindset is also not their fault for their security they should be cautious. But still if girls want stun guns they got to know that every person is not a rapist. Imagine i am trying to have a convo with a girl and she shoots at me thinking i am trying to physically abuse her. Hell NO! :fie:
well try not to have a sudden convo with a rando girl, and besides rapists dont have convos.........and she will probabbly be able to see that you are heling her out and not having any bad intentions

Someone tell me how can i change my flag! Because at the moment i feel ashamed to be a PAKISTANi!
That won't change anything on ground. Protest and demand the govt. to improve else they'll be shown way out.

Someone tell me how can i change my flag! Because at the moment i feel ashamed to be a PAKISTANi!
May allah tallah recover the poor girl as soon as possible. I hope these pigs are hung to death by their testicles.
dude, dont be ashamed of you nationality, its not the country's fault, rather the country should be ashamed at its ppl

That won't change anything on ground. Protest and demand the govt. to improve else they'll be shown way out.
here is the cruel truth, nothing is going to happen, we will forget about it in a few HOURS, and the poor girl will live her life in trauma, while the rapists will roam free. sad

well try not to have a sudden convo with a rando girl, and besides rapists dont have convos.........and she will probabbly be able to see that you are heling her out and not having any bad intentions
Well most of the time it won't happen as i've stated. But depends on luck for example: sometime ago i read an article on internet. In which a guy said similar story. He just said started convo by saying Hi! and the girl thrashed her by saying get out of my way then after sometime she came in front of that guy with her husband and claiming he's molesting and physically abused her. and then you can imagine what would've happened with him and furthermore he was put in jail.

here is the cruel truth, nothing is going to happen, we will forget about it in a few HOURS, and the poor girl will live her life in trauma, while the rapists will roam free. sad
Yup but still eventually it's us who got to make this change. No one else is going to do anything.

Well most of the time it won't happen as i've stated. But depends on luck for example: sometime ago i read an article on internet. In which a guy said similar story. He just said started convo by saying Hi! and the girl thrashed her by saying get out of my way then after sometime she came in front of that guy with her husband and claiming he's molesting and physically abused her. and then you can imagine what would've happened with him and furthermore he was put in jail.

Yup but still eventually it's us who got to make this change. No one else is going to do anything.
judge a girl from far away, and then say hi...........

No dude, sometimes i feel sad that i belong to this shitty region.

what if we legalise prostitution . . will it be helpful ?

Bangladesh is the best example in this regard. But with legalization of prostitution also comes the added moral dilemmas of the plight of those engaged in it.

Also, our Nations are woefully bad when it comes to acceptance of female sexuality and hence I doubt if any girl/woman will ever actually state that prostitution was a conscious career choice like some in the West do. It'll also be a profession devoid of any respect and empathy from the society for a long time in South Asia.:(

dude, thats why i avoid girls, and study in an All Boys College, takay meri yeh majboori na ban jai lol
LOL you are a failure :haha: At least i am trying 8-) Anyways bus ye dhyaan rakhna kahi boys ke saath rehte rehte......you knw what i mean :azn:

LOL you are a failure :haha: At least i am trying 8-) Anyways bus ye dhyaan rakhna kahi boys ke saath rehte rehte......you knw what i mean :azn:
..............i dunt turn gay that easy...........cuz boys are not that beautiful at my school either lol

Back
Top Bottom