What's new

Top Turkish Scholar calls for Pan Muslim action against ISIL.

Waht does he have to say about the barbaric Turkey regime playing water war in Syria, to dehydrate entire towns full of innocent civilians?

@Sinan the fanatic secularist son of racist alawite listen to me..

I have a hard time to understand..

do you own the forum?

Everyone is free to visit and participate the forum is not your fathers farm or something so you dont decide anything.

Also i dont come back for you.. And i know you dont like me but i dont like you too so whats the deal?

Just dont mention me anymore dont stalk me and leave me alone you freak.

Waht does he have to say about the barbaric Turkey regime playing water war in Syria, to dehydrate entire towns full of innocent civilians?

What?:crazy:

Turkey has done a lot for the refugees from Syria and supported the Syrian opposition which is good.

The only barbaric regime is the Syrian regime and the Iranian Mullah's and Russia that sponsor the Syrian genocide to keep a mass-murderer of a dictator in power because of their interests. The Mullah's even claim to be Islamic yet they support an Arab secular nationalist and I hear from the sane Iranian users that the Mullah's of Iran do not even recognize Alawis as Muslims to begin with. Now this has only changed due to the conflict in Syria.

ISIS are retards btw and misguided people so supporting them is not wise. They are targeting innocent Sunni Muslims and Muslims of Syria and Iraq too.

Really? Anyway we all do that sometimes here.

I do not remember their names but they suddenly disappeared.

Bro al-Hasani he is a jelous hatefull psycho lier like all the other secularist turks in this forum they cant stand religious Sunni Turks like me thats it bro..

The Turkish government recently cut off the flow of the Euphrates River, threatening primarily Syria but also Iraq with a major water crisis. Al-Akhbar found out that the water level in Lake Assad has dropped by about six meters, leaving millions of Syrians without drinking water.

Two weeks ago, the Turkish government once again intervened in the Syrian crisis. This time was different from anything it had attempted before and the repercussions of which may bring unprecedented catastrophes onto both Iraq and Syria.

Violating international norms, the Turkish government recently cut off the water supply of the Euphrates River completely.

Turkey Water War against Syria

Bro al-Hasani he is a jelous hatefull psycho lier like all the other secularist turks in this forum they cant stand religious Sunni Turks like me thats it bro..

I am not taking any sides. Despite me having some past discussions with @Sinan before and @xenon54 I have nothing against them despite them maybe hating me or Arabs in general. I do not mind this.

I remember we had some misunderstandings in the past but now I know that you are a good user. In any case as fellow Turks you should not fight as there are already enough problems in the ME and Muslim world.

Also secular or not should not matter that much.

I am against the Islamophobes and their vicious and senseless hatred for Islam and Muslims who know who they are on this forum. Who are spreading anti-Muslim propaganda daily and want to kill Muslims if they had the power.

Last week a 31 year old female Saudi Arabian Ph.D student was knifed down and killed in brought daylight in England because she wore a colorful headscarf and abaya.

Hate crimes against Muslims are growing.

The Turkish government recently cut off the flow of the Euphrates River, threatening primarily Syria but also Iraq with a major water crisis. Al-Akhbar found out that the water level in Lake Assad has dropped by about six meters, leaving millions of Syrians without drinking water.

Two weeks ago, the Turkish government once again intervened in the Syrian crisis. This time was different from anything it had attempted before and the repercussions of which may bring unprecedented catastrophes onto both Iraq and Syria.

Violating international norms, the Turkish government recently cut off the water supply of the Euphrates River completely.

Which is false news.

Any proof or are you shooting from your asz ??

Dont get me wrong i dont mind that eihter just they dont accept me so what should i do in this case?

I dont want anything from them just to leave me alone in peace,.

Mods: i ask you guys to keep an eye on this lunatic @Sinan he harras and insult me all the time!!

:rofl:

You even got more lunatic....:lol:

Anyways who cares about you ??? I'm asking you, who cares about you ??? No one... Because no one likes , the likes of you who swears on people.

Violating international norms, the Turkish government recently cut off the water supply of the Euphrates River completely. Sounds to me as more nonsense news.

Makes no sense. This cannot be done as the Euphrates is an important river for both Syria and Iraq and it's people. It's a shared international river. It would be if KSA suddenly closed the Red Sea or the Gulf. This cannot happen without consequences.

Also this makes no sense politically. I doubt this news.

@al-Hasani

They are islamofobe to some extend yes

They are also anti-Arab for sure!

But dont get me wrong they are a bunch of alawites who dont represent the Turks.

Anyway i'm sure you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom