What's new

Top Turkish Scholar calls for Pan Muslim action against ISIL.

:rofl:

You even got more lunatic....:lol:

Anyways who cares about you ??? I'm asking you, who cares about you ??? No one... Because no one likes , the likes of you who swears on people.

Dont mention my name please

Yea sure you follow and stalk me all the time but somehow you dont care?

Sure you crazy lunatic just leave me alone stop stalking me and dont mention my name.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

Guys please tell this freak to leave me alone

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

They are islamofobe to some extend yes

They are also anti-Arab for sure!

But dont get me wrong they are a bunch of alawites who dont represent the Turks.

Anyway i'm sure you know what i mean.

Well, I don't know them other than on PDF. Not sure what they write in Turkish or on other forums etc. All I know is that most Arabs and Turks have no problems with each other and live happily together and cooperate in Europe, make business together, pray together, are part of these same organizations etc.

Arab and Turkish firms in all sectors are cooperating as well. Tourists from both world's are visiting each others countries etc.

Large parts of Turkey are also very close to the Arab world geographically and similar. Especially Southern and Southeastern Turkey from what I know, have heard about and have seen.

I have not met any Alavi Turks so I do not know about them. All Turks I know are Sunni Muslims and ordinary Muslims. Not any different to the majority of Arabs in Europe or back home.

I have several Turkish friends. Here in Denmark, before in France and also in Hijaz as there is a Turkish community in KSA of about 300.000.

@Mosamania alone here is partially Turkish. Makkawi Hashemites also married with Turks generations ago but from Turkey.

@al-Hasani

They are islamofobe to some extend yes

They are also anti-Arab for sure!

But dont get me wrong they are a bunch of alawites who dont represent the Turks.

Anyway i'm sure you know what i mean.

You are just proving that you are a liar since we had many discussions with Hasani, both in forum and with PMs.

He knows me better than you know me. :)

Dont mention me please
Yea sure you follow and stalk me but you dont care right you crazy lunatic leave me alone stop stalking me and dont mention my name.
@mods

Okay, I'm gonna leave you alone since you asked nicely. :-)

But just for today.....:butcher:

So now u only support Saudi backed rebels who need to kill muslims in order t get Saudi money?

What do you mean? I only support FSA and ordinary Muslims and not fanatics such as ISIS who kill fellow Muslims and who do un-Islamic things. How can sane Muslims support those lunatics is a good question I believe?

As I said I do not care about any world leaders. This includes House of Saud. But I do not hate them either. Also you can see what revolutions have given to the region in the past 60 years. From military coups, to civil wars to wars, armed conflicts etc.

I am not taking any sides. Despite me having some past discussions with @Sinan before and @xenon54 I have nothing against them despite them maybe hating me or Arabs in general. I do not mind this.

I remember we had some misunderstandings in the past but now I know that you are a good user. In any case as fellow Turks you should not fight as there are already enough problems in the ME and Muslim world.

Also secular or not should not matter that much.

I am against the Islamophobes and their vicious and senseless hatred for Islam and Muslims who know who they are on this forum. Who are spreading anti-Muslim propaganda daily and want to kill Muslims if they had the power.

Last week a 31 year old female Saudi Arabian Ph.D student was knifed down and killed in brought daylight in England because she wore a colorful headscarf and abaya.

Hate crimes against Muslims are growing.
Dude dont mind him he regularly throws the heaviest insults to all Turkish members like a Chuck norris roundhouse kick.
We have no problems with conservative people, we are good with other conservative Turks here in forum, you can ask @olcayto @usernameless @xxxKULxxx in fact as you can see he is the one separating people into secular- religious, not to mention that i consider myself as a muslim which makes me also religious.

Btw: i dont hate Arabs or you personally, i wouldn talk to you in the first place if i hated you, i just replied to you in the same manner, but im not really proud about it.

What do you mean? I only support FSA and ordinary Muslims and not fanatics such as ISIS who kill fellow Muslims and who do un-Islamic things. How can sane Muslims support those lunatics is a good question I believe?

As I said I do not care about any world leaders. This includes House of Saud. But I do not hate them either. Also you can see what revolutions have given to the region in the past 60 years. From military coups, to civil wars to wars, armed conflicts etc.

al-Hasani bro has changed

in sha Allah, he will change even further

al-Hasani bro has changed

in sha Allah, he will change even further

What has changed? I have never supported ISIS so what you are talking about here I do not know I must say.
Also you should stop talking about "Wahhabi" this and that all over the forum to spread hatred against Saudi Arabians. I do not know what it is and besides it has nothing to do with suicide bombings, sectarian killings etc.

No Shias are killed in KSA and apparently 99,9% of all Saudi Arabians are so-called "Wahhabis".

This is simply hate speech that I cannot accept and I am tired of this ignorance. Also the hatred against Najd for some reason although I am not from there.
That region is peaceful region with mostly farmers and friendly people that did trade historically. It's a region that is highland with deserts and many valleys and open fields and big palm grooves. Famous for their hospitality.

are you alevi?

I didn't know what was alevi until a few years earlier... :)
I'm not really into religion. Then i learned about sects. And understood that i'm a Sunni/Hanafi.

But we are really not into this sect thing. We don't have any problems with the people from other sects.

Last edited by a moderator:
The scholar is correct. ISIS are evil and should be stopped. However the issue of the alienation of the Sunni community should also be addressed. That idiot Maliki rejected such a move today.

What has changed? I have never supported ISIS so what you are talking about here I do not know.

you have broader views now compared to in the past threads

I didn't know what was alevi until a few years earlier... :)
I'm not really into religon. Then i learned about sects. And understood that i'm a Sunni/Hanafi.

But we are really not into this sect thing. We don't have any problems with the people from other sects.

ma sha Allah, pleasure to meet you brother

What has changed? I have never supported ISIS so what you are talking about here I do not know I must say.
Also you should stop talking about "Wahhabi" this and that all over the forum to spread hatred against Saudi Arabians. I do not know what it is and besides it has nothing to do with suicide bombings, sectarian killings etc.

No Shias are killed in KSA and apparently 99,9% of all Saudi Arabians are so-called "Wahhabis".

This is simply hate speech that I cannot accept and I am tired of this ignorance. Also the hatred against Najd for some reason although I am not from there.
That region is peaceful region with mostly farmers and friendly people that did trade historically. It's a region that is highland with deserts and many valleys and open fields and big palm grooves.

Saudis in Hijaz and Asir are majority non-wahabi

wahabis are majority in Najd and parts of North and Ahsaa

That region is peaceful region with mostly farmers and friendly people that did trade historically. It's a region that is highland with deserts and many valleys and open fields and big palm grooves. Famous for their hospitality.

Also in Saudi Arabia, Aal al Shaykh [ from the aal of Abdul Wahab Najdi ] is a Salafi Madkhali

While the wahabi terrorists that the Saudi government hunts down every day are Salafi Jihadi Qutbi.

Salman al Oudah was part of them until his change of heart a couple of years ago

Back
Top Bottom