What's new

Top Turkish Scholar calls for Pan Muslim action against ISIL.

@Mosamania

You are being too opimistic. Unfortunately these extremist pigs are going yo multiply like a virus, more dead people is more recruitment for them.

No, thats naive of you to think that they'll attack like a conventional army. The odds are them rising from your own people are greater than anything else. No one knew ISIS a Month ago!

@Mosamania

You are being too opimistic. Unfortunately these extremist pigs are going yo multiply like a virus, more dead people is more recruitment for them.

No, thats naive of you to think that they'll attack like a conventional army. The odds are them rising from your own people are greater than anything else. No one knew ISIS a Month ago!

It would be kind of nice if they rid Saudi Arabia of the ruling family. :)

It would be kind of nice if they rid Saudi Arabia of the ruling family. :)
i really cant understand you you hate shia iran and iraq and assad and also saudi arabia and gulf then who is right in your opinion ?

i really cant understand you you hate shia iran and iraq and assad and also saudi arabia and gulf then who is right in your opinion ?

All those regimes are wrong, did you actually ever believe they benefit the people? NO! That's way you say uprisings all over the place and extremism. Because these corrupt, incompetent governments which serve their own isolated interests. That doesn't mean they must be toppled and killed, end of story. I'm just saying as human beings and more importantly as Muslims we can't be satisfied with this. It's not about who is right. Why do you mean by who's right?

This has nothing to do with religion, I mentioned Muslims since we are majority and can change this around. Our minorities also don't appreciate these governments for what they are. They can't have anywhere near as much influence in making a change though.

Now we've kept these regimes without reform for decades long and it has caused much extremism which will spread instability even more. The thing is you guys never learn and stick to the same old ideas. Which is why extremism will still increase until these governments are appealing to the people.

The only people we can say are 'happy' are the people in Saudi Arabia/Gulf. They're only happy for now since the oil has helped them out a lot. It's good that they're developing now and building a better future. What pisses me off is when they bring other countries a step back further because of their political differences. Egypt is not going to change because these nations pledge support to the military leadership. Syria won't change because the moderates weren't given an opportunity and that opened way for extremists. Palestine is not going to change since they don't wish for their brothers what they have.

Seriously, how embarrassing is it for us to take pride in these regimes? There are too many retarded people in our region.

@ELTurco

Good to see you back brother.

@Hazzy997

States are only looking after their interests. You must have realized this by now. The Palestinian state is looking after its interests first of all. There are alliances and friendships etc. but favors rarely occur. Even among brothers.

KSA and other GCC states made their decision on Egypt and backed one side. One can agree or disagree with that. Qatar took another side. Yet none of those states have anything to do with the will of the Egyptian people or the events in Egypt.

The MB did not fail in Egypt because of KSA, Antarctica, USA (who supported them initially) or Papua New Guinea.

No regimes are perfect and we can all realize that most of the world has horrible governments and regimes. But you don't change that overnight. Especially not in the ME.

@al-Hasani

Thank you dear brother Al-Hasani its an honor for me. I am happy to see you too.

It is a honor to speak with you again as well and see that you are well. I thought that you disappeared for good!

Anyway I must say that this Turkish Sheikh is a good man and speaks wisely and well. We need more clerics like these.

In Denmark most Sheikhs are either Arab or Turkish and the relations between both are great. The Danish Islamic Council has representatives from both people as they are the most numerous Muslims in Denmark by far. Here in Copenhagen a new Grand Mosque was opened last week. The first of its kind in Denmark.

It is a honor to speak with you again as well and see that you are well. I thought that you disappeared for good!

We thought the same.... as he ratted out Turkish members to webby. And everyone turned their backs to him.

@ELTurco
Seriosly, how do you find the face, to return back ?

We thought the same.... as he ratted out Turkish members to webby. And everyone turned their backs to him.

@ELTurco
Seriosly, how do you find the face, to return back ?

What is happening and the problem here?

@ELTurco is a good member from what I know and it is good to see him well here.

Other good Turkish users also disappeared suddenly.

He heavily swears on Turkish posters. He has been banned for 3 times because of his swearings.

Which ones ? o_O

Really? Anyway we all do that sometimes here.

I do not remember their names but they suddenly disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom