What's new

Top Ten Special Operations Forces in the World

We have successfully defeated taliban insurgency from the most inhospitable terrain where the British lost 3 wars and Americans didn't even ventured into. Days of insurgency in Pakistan are over, thanks to these boys.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings my friend. Personally I think you are breaking out the bubbly a little too soon. Cant be happier if I am wrong, but I dont think I am.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @Windjammer @Malghani @Xeric @fatman17

not just in south asia but one of the best in the world! and the ops we have done inside indian territory through SSG is something yr armed forces will never let u know!!!

Still 100 of US best officers are in our institutions for training.
MARCOS did a lot of covert operation on behind the enemy lines which is stil are classified.A good number of them was in kargil.

MARCOS did a lot of covert operation on behind the enemy lines which is stil are classified.A good number of them was in kargil.

good for you.....

good for you.....

It was good for us .That is why we won the Kargil war.
Between I already posted the links in this thread .you can visit that.
Last year our DM told in the parliament that a lot of Central Asian nationsand others are now requested GoI for their soldiers training in CIJWS and other reputed institutions.

none of those operations were a complete success. when was the last time you heard of 11 elite commandos getting killed in a single operation, if 2 or 3 died i guess it would be better but the loss of life the SSG has suffered in many of these operations hasn't been good, when the GHQ was attacked in rawilpindi you forgot to mention that 2 senior officers who were held hostage by the terrorists were killed 2 SSG were killed in the fighting and another 3 died of there injuries? when 12 people including 5 SSG commandos get martyred how on earth can you call that a success.
and in the PNS mehran attack 16 naval personal were killed and 2 P-3Cs were completely destroyed.
Mr stop lying no seniot officer was held hostage in fact they never entered main building the senior guy was killed in initial attack outside

The list is published by U.S armed forces museum.

Read THIS POST

Ironically, SSGs saved couple of indian planes as well...lol

30th September 1981 | SSG rescues 117 hijacked Air India passengers and crew.

Infact, SSGs were so professional that they pinned down and arrested all five terrorists in the plane without harming anyone.

Anyways, it is a well-known fact that SSGs have way more combat experience than any indian SFs...and hence they are rated amongst best of the best SF forces in the world.

Congrats to your SSG..Anyways, they are soldiers and have to be respected, but whether they are rated among top 5 in the world, its debatable??
To all those here, No country's Special forces are just pansies, it is the gears and the combat tactics and training that makes them Elite..
In this list, Indian NSG should have been there, if not atleast the heartburns should have been avoided..
By the way, what else we can expect here...:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

LOL:rofl:

Kiddo ever heard of SSGN and Pak Marines??????? They are even Papas of SSG in terms training, capability and selection process!!!!!!!!!! But they are very very secretive and not is much known abt them to anyone hence not considered in the list. U and yr MARCOS are no match for them.
Umair Nawaz,
how do u know that Marcos are not a match for any of your special forces team??Have you ever seen them train??
Do u have any idea about their training methods??
I have seen them train, and those MARCOS are More than a Match for any special forces in the world in terms of the their area of operation and training..But in terms of Gadgets they are not..They still pack a punch..Last time I saw a MARCO has to carry atleast 50 kgs of additional weight in Gears and weapons and he has to continuously float in the deep water for 3 hours just to get him habituated to the sea..This was one of the basic trainings imparted for them..Just for your Information..

Umair Nawaz,
FYI.....
Top 10 Special Forces in the world - China.org.cn
Pls visit the link to see the real top 10 special forces considered by your all weather friends Chinese..

Last edited:
2jdrsyv.jpg

As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words.
Author Aukai Collins, in his book ''My Jihad'', gave the Pakistani infiltrators the title "Black Storks".[3] They appear to have engaged the Soviet Airborne Forces, he mentions that ''an incredible battle had taken place in 1987 when,the Soviet Army had inserted about three thousand,Spetsnaz aided paratroopers in an attempt to advance all the way to the Pakistani border.
About, three hundred Pakistani commandos (SSGs) teamed up with 500 mujaheddin and fought the Spetsnaz for twenty seven days; not a single Russian left the valley alive.''
Apart from local conflicts, SSG has been in action in Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Bosnia and several other UN operations with remarkable results.

So much for deluded bharati fanboy with wikipedia knowledge..

Read your posts arent even worth it fanboy... ever heard of CTF-150-151? both of whose command
has been held by PN several times?

Yes and you have an iq comparable to an earth worm.. actually i bet the worm is smarter.

Trust me BSing wont help you.. specially when the BS itself is utter BS.
what happened to the iq of your ssg men when they were puking in front of the Indian Army during 65 war. I don't why are you a "General". You should be the "General" in the Sierra Leone army. Their someone will give some respect to your BS and trolls. My point is SSG is some another shithead sf terrorist force of your country. And if my I.Q is worse than worm than your I.Q is equal to Zaid Hamid's.:cheers:

Congrats to your SSG..Anyways, they are soldiers and have to be respected, but whether they are rated among top 5 in the world, its debatable??
To all those here, No country's Special forces are just pansies, it is the gears and the combat tactics and training that makes them Elite..
In this list, Indian NSG should have been there, if not atleast the heartburns should have been avoided..
By the way, what else we can expect here...:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
NSG seriously the way they performed in Mumbai has destroyed there reputation

Umair Nawaz,
how do u know that Marcos are not a match for any of your special forces team??Have you ever seen them train??
Do u have any idea about their training methods??
I have seen them train, and those MARCOS are More than a Match for any special forces in the world in terms of the their area of operation and training..But in terms of Gadgets they are not..They still pack a punch..Last time I saw a MARCO has to carry atleast 50 kgs of additional weight in Gears and weapons and he has to continuously float in the deep water for 3 hours just to get him habituated to the sea..This was one of the basic trainings imparted for them..Just for your Information..

Umair Nawaz,
FYI.....
Top 10 Special Forces in the world - China.org.cn
Pls visit the link to see the real top 10 special forces considered by your all weather friends Chinese..
Forget abt SSGN and Marines have u ever seen or know how SSG train??

The picture u see in my avatar is of my friend who was recently deceased while fighting Taliban in op Zarb e Azb on 15 july last month. He was from 4th commandos Yalghar battalion. He was airborne trooper of SSG. I know exactly how they are trained and r subjected to while being trained. Do u even know in batch of his 200 plus were selected and only 9 made it to the passing out who were declared SSG commandos. Thats how tough SSG is.......

And if US army Museum has put them among best in the business so that means they have the power, experience and capability to do so.

BTW the list u have shown has only NSG in list not yr MARCOS.

And so has SSG, SSGN and Pak Marines and those are even more classified. And those who are in yr institutions arnt the best of the US soldiers. They are only there because of the deal they sign with yr country and in that deal have signed in order to get some economic concessions.

Any professional wants to take this?

@Malghani @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @RASHID MEHMOOD @Xeric

We have successfully defeated taliban insurgency from the most inhospitable terrain where the British lost 3 wars and Americans didn't even ventured into. Days of insurgency in Pakistan are over, thanks to these boys.
Thats not defeating insurgency, you are just in control of that place as of now. you can't sustain that tight control over the longer period, it will come back to bite you. that's the harsh realty you are also aware of.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom