What's new

Top Ten Special Operations Forces in the World

Thats not defeating insurgency, you are just in control of that place as of now. you can't sustain that tight control over the longer period, it will come back to bite you. that's the harsh realty you are also aware of.
LOL people said same abt swat offensive too in 2009.:rofl:

ISI rules here kid not yr RAW.

Yes that we can see with current state of affairs Pakistan is in, god bless ISI.
Sure God has blessed us. And now after that North Waziristan Offensive finishes even this will be eliminated.

And so has SSG, SSGN and Pak Marines and those are even more classified. And those who are in yr institutions arnt the best of the US soldiers. They are only there because of the deal they sign with yr country and in that deal have signed in order to get some economic concessions.

Any professional wants to take this?

@Malghani @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @RASHID MEHMOOD @Xeric

I dont claim that the SSG is bad.
But you cant claim that your SSG is way better than other SF.Because you dont know anything about MARCOS or NSG.
Months ago I posted a comment about our Khatak Commandos and their presence to flush out militants in Kashmir.A Russian ,he seems to be real also agree with that.Because during their joint exercises Ghatak commandos also participitated .In his experience they are equal to Spetnaz.

All I am saying you cant say who is better or who average .
You know about SSG but you dont know about othrr SF in India or world.

In terms of experience SAS may be light year ahead than others except US. Ut you cant say SAS can win any battle.

But you cant claim that your SSG is way better than other SF.Because you dont know anything about MARCOS or NSG.
Months ago I posted a comment about our Khatak Commandos and their presence to flush out militants in Kashmir.A Russian ,he seems to be real also agree with that.Because during their joint exercises Ghatak commandos also participitated .In his experience they are equal to Spetnaz.

In terms of experience SAS may be light year ahead than others except US. Ut you cant say SAS can win any battle.
I dont say that the world also acknowledges this. The source of this thread that i opened has US army museum given ranks. NOT mine.

I dont say that the world also acknowledges this. The source of this thread that i opened has US army museum given ranks. NOT mine.

You cant rely on a US compliments for
understanding the efficency of a SF.
And US opinion is not the world opinion.If that was the case US dont need their own SF in Afghanistan , they can be rely on Pakistan for that.
But that is not the way for real thing.
A SF can win a battle only through
good tactics ,gears and advanced technology .The last thing itself can sabotage any advantage.
If the TTP use advanced tech and good tactics SSG would be pin down there.No doubt.
But TTP dont have such tech or training that is wherevSSG advantage lies.But if SAS was in the case TTP you cant say that.
One of our riflemen got a PVCfor his service in Kargil war.Because he climbed a peak and destroyed a defensive position in that position
He climbed shouted largely and grab a MG from one of the Pak soldier and shooted others .It wss a suicidal attempt.But soldiers in that position was conpletely unaware about his presence.
Other wise he might be dead before he can come near to them.
All such factors are important in such a scenario

Please stop mentioning NSG they proved to be disaster specially in Mumbai and as for Marcos they need to improve a lot

what are the achievements of SSG

None.

Please stop mentioning NSG they proved to be disaster specially in Mumbai and as for Marcos they need to improve a lot

With most dreaded hostage situation in the hands , they wanted an operation that ccause much reduced casuality.For the sake of protection they sacrificed their time.
Your ranting about Mumbai ops was the due to its 72 hrs length.
So like I said you dont know anything about NSG or MARCOS.
I am sure that you dont even see them in your life.
So it would be better to restrain from comments about a subject that you dobt know.

And so has SSG, SSGN and Pak Marines and those are even more classified. And those who are in yr institutions arnt the best of the US soldiers. They are only there because of the deal they sign with yr country and in that deal have signed in order to get some economic concessions.

Any professional wants to take this?

@Malghani @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @RASHID MEHMOOD @Xeric

I can Post you Photos of American, Armenian, Ukrainian, srilankan, Israeli and even Russian officers getting trained in Indian Defence Institutions such as Airforce academy, High altitude warfare school, Commando Training school, Belgaum etc..
Russian navy cadets are trained here every year because of the training facilities available with the warm ocean currents available in the Indian Ocean region, Ezhimala, Naval academy..
Can U do the same for the claim you've made???
If you want, take it as a challenge...

By the way, gave you those bull sh!t, that NSG failed in Mumbai???
Man ask any Special forces team, how to handle a hostage situation in a thickly populated city as Mumbai..
Major Unnikrishnan, lost his life while fighting single handed without waiting for back up troops just to sweep the area..
We cannot spray bullets at everybody like the terrorists did..The NSG has to consider so many things before firing at them..They don't know how many hostages they've got, they don't know how many group are there and they also don't know what kind of ammunition they have because any bad move the terrorists could blow up the whole building..But still the NSG got them finally and they got Kasav alive..That is what matters the most..Without his testimony we couldn't have had enough evidence to Pin the ISI Involvement in the attack..
So stop spouting sh!t about NSG..They have proved us time and again, what they are capable of, no matter whatever the situation is..

I can Post you Photos of American, Armenian, Ukrainian, srilankan, Israeli and even Russian officers getting trained in Indian Defence Institutions such as Airforce academy, High altitude warfare school, Commando Training school, Belgaum etc..
Russian navy cadets are trained here every year because of the training facilities available with the warm ocean currents available in the Indian Ocean region, Ezhimala, Naval academy..
Can U do the same for the claim you've made???
If you want, take it as a challenge...
Pakistan Military Multimedia | Page 194

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW.

We have enormous pictures of foreigners being trained with us. U may have some facilities but in the levels or standards of training yr no match to us.

You cant rely on a US compliments for
understanding the efficency of a SF.
And US opinion is not the world opinion.If that was the case US dont need their own SF in Afghanistan , they can be rely on Pakistan for that.
But that is not the way for real thing.
A SF can win a battle only through
good tactics ,gears and advanced technology .The last thing itself can sabotage any advantage.
If the TTP use advanced tech and good tactics SSG would be pin down there.No doubt.
But TTP dont have such tech or training that is wherevSSG advantage lies.But if SAS was in the case TTP you cant say that.
One of our riflemen got a PVCfor his service in Kargil war.Because he climbed a peak and destroyed a defensive position in that position
He climbed shouted largely and grab a MG from one of the Pak soldier and shooted others .It wss a suicidal attempt.But soldiers in that position was conpletely unaware about his presence.
Other wise he might be dead before he can come near to them.
All such factors are important in such a scenario
LOL u may live in yr denial mode as much as u wish. As far as we r concern nothing change what we are and what we have achieved.

We beat the hell out off Russian Special Forces we have taken out most hardened Taliban mr our Ranger Commandos are far better than your NSG @Umair Nawaz @Aeronaut
Not just that we SSG have engaged with Blackwater and US Seals inside and in Afghanistan in a number of times with decisive results. Details are highly classified.

Back
Top Bottom