What's new

Top Ten Special Operations Forces in the World

i was just giving an example
MARCOS is a naval sp force, which you do not have.
LOL:rofl:

Kiddo ever heard of SSGN and Pak Marines??????? They are even Papas of SSG in terms training, capability and selection process!!!!!!!!!! But they are very very secretive and not is much known abt them to anyone hence not considered in the list. U and yr MARCOS are no match for them.

Every encounter off Indian forces at least 3 to 4 days to end still many times militants escape Indian special forces seriously sucks and if we keep training Saudis and Jordan soon they would be better than Indians @AUz

LOL:rofl:

Kiddo ever heard of SSGN and Pak Marines??????? They are even Papas of SSG in terms training, capability and selection process!!!!!!!!!! But they are very very secretive and not is much known abt them to anyone hence not considered in the list. U and yr MARCOS are no match for them.

Funny what do you know about MARCOS?
Do you know why this battle hardened terrorists in Kashmir fear this "Dadiwala fauj"?

Every encounter off Indian forces at least 3 to 4 days to end still many times militants escape Indian special forces seriously sucks and if we keep training Saudis and Jordan soon they would be better than Indians @AUz

Really ??

Have you ever face these SF from India?
Keyboard warriors like you have their own limitation:lol::lol:

Funny what do you know about MARCOS?
Do you know why this battle hardened terrorists in Kashmir fear this "Dadiwala fauj"?

Really ??

Have you ever face these SF from India?
Keyboard warriors like you have their own limitation:lol::lol:
i know enough abt them since that mumbai saga and how it took them 72hrs to clear just 9 men.:rofl:

Who told you we do not have Naval OPs SF? :rofl:

Again, you didn't tell me.

What experience B-grade special forces of india have when it comes to fighting HARDCORE special OPs forces in actual battle-field?

Pakistani SSGs fought Russian Spetnaz in real battles on Afghan terrain...

Come again, what does B-grade special forces of india has here?

You clearly don't have an answer. And I don't expect you to have an answer.

Since your special Ops are unknown B-grade forces while SSG is ranked as best of the best by U.S Armed Forces Museum

Deluded are you..and insecurity? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is your unknown B-grade special forces that does not even get a mention by Professional institutes while Pakistani Special Op Forces get ranked as best of the best by the likes of U.S armed forces museum.

Offcourse, non-professional, non-experienced, random internet fanboys like you know more than professional, internationally renown military organization ( U.S armed forces museum) run by people with vast knowledge of military and its history, combat-experience, and vast experience in military organization.

Sure. :lol:

Again, you did not tell me. What insurgents have Marcos or other B-grade special Op forces of india have fought against that were more battle-hardened, better trained, and more resourceful than Talibans/Al Qaeda fighters in AF-Pak border regions?

:azn:

The answer is: none.

Because there is no insurgency more lethal and battle-hardened than the one Pakistani SSGs (and U.S Special Forces for that matter) have been fighting in Afghanistan-Pakistan (border regions).

Talking a lot about US muesuem .So still you are under US influence .They put SSG in museum so SSG is best LoL:lol::lol:.

Counter-insurgency and Jungle Warfare School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And before they going to Afghan war .US trained with Indian forces for Kargil experience.

i know enough abt them since that mumbai saga and how it took them 72hrs to clear just 9 men.:rofl:

Really ??
You are really arguing with your half baked knowledge.MARCOS refrained from ops because that ops is come under NSG field.And we took a lot of time due to absence of logistical facilities .

Really ??
You are really arguing with your half baked knowledge.MARCOS refrained from ops because that ops is come under NSG field.And we took a lot of time due to absence of logistical facilities .
LOL from what i know of from the same indian experts of this forum that NSG are specialized AT squads of indian security apparatus and they are deployed in Dehli only at that time because of yr politicians want them to protect them after the smacking they got in 2001 indian parliamentary attack. Hence in the urgent need these naval seals were used in all operation because they were stationed in yr mumbai harbor and were the only closest and effective source that u could gather in such a short notice!

After Mumbai additional units of NSG are raised and now they are stationed all major cities of yr country permanently. But mumbai saga was only cleared by ur MARCOS units.

Last edited:
LOL from what i know of from the same indian experts of this forum that NSG are specialized AT squads of indian security apparatus and they are deployed in Dehli only at that time because of yr politicians want them to protect them after the smacking they got in 2001 indian parliamentary attack. Hence in the urgent need these naval seals were used in all operation because they were stationed in yr mumbai harbor and were the only closest and effective source that u could gather in such a short notice!

After Mumbai additional units of NSG are raised and how they are stationed all major cities of yr country permanently. But mumbai saga was only cleared by ur MARCOS units.

Wrong . Indian made such a claim I dont think so.
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan was in NSG .MARCOS units first involved .But they dont launch ops even if they can.
Later they give support to NSG thas all.It was a pure NSG operation.

Wrong . Indian made such a claim I dont think so.
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan was in NSG .MARCOS units first involved .But they dont launch ops even if they can.
Later they give support to NSG thas all.It was a pure NSG operation.
Well im not an indian so i dont know much abt yr armed forces. It was just that yr own countrymen told me that here in this forum so i believed it.

SSG might be the best in South Asia, but what matters is completing the core objectives for your nation and giving your nation the upper hand in combat...

Has the superiority of the SSG helped Pakistan win any wars against India?
Was the SSG able to turn the tide in Pakistan's favor during the fall of BD?
Was the SSG able to give Pakistan a strategic advantage geographically, lets say in securing Siachen?
Has the SSG been able to stomp out the Taliban leadership sitting in Afghanistan, Balochistan, Northern provinces (Think Seal Team 6 taking Osama out)?

I think winning the war is more important than winning the battle...
SSG may have scored some points against the Spetnaz....but that was a victory for the US at the cost of Pakistani soldiers..
SSG has yet a long way to go in becoming a strategic asset for Pakistan on the lines of the ISI...ie. helping Pak win against its hardcore enemies.

The term best in South Asia is relative...SSG can take the crown, but its useless if their superior skills dont materialize in results for their nation

ISI is the best Intelligence Agency.
SSG is among top 10 Special forces
Pakistanis are among the most patriotic people in the world

How come Pakistan is in a state it finds itself in ?

i was just giving an example
MARCOS is a naval sp force, which you do not have. if you want to talk about land based counter insurgency, competing against india is stupid, because india has the most experience in that field. are you aware that indian institutions (like CIJWS,IMA,NDA) train candidates from United States, Singapore, Nepal, Bhutan, Russia, United Kingdom, Israel, France, Bangladesh and many other nations? no you dont and you probably wont since you like to live in you delusion castle. and like i said, when these same SSGs where used against us in 65, we dispatched them to their paradise effortlessly which is why you find most indians here are not particularly impressed by them

i believe wiki to be more reliable than a deluded pakistani fanboy who uses excess emoticons to overcome his insecurity

So much for deluded bharati fanboy with wikipedia knowledge..

well you forgot black tornado, blue star, akshardham terrorist attack and for more of it you need to open it's wiki page. Talking about MARCOS, they are everyday killing pirates of the Lakshwadeep Island whom your Navy guys don't even know about. So, just chill and be unbiased ! ok ?

Read your posts arent even worth it fanboy... ever heard of CTF-150-151? both of whose command
has been held by PN several times?

Just stop telling bs. PARA commandos have better experience than your SSG ones as they have flushed out your Jehadis and your army guys from Kashmir. THE MANIPURI POLICE COMMANDOS AND THE FORCE ONE ARE BETTER TRAINED AND EQUIPPED THAN YOUR INFERIOR SSG.

Yes and you have an iq comparable to an earth worm.. actually i bet the worm is smarter.

SSG might be the best in South Asia, but what matters is completing the core objectives for your nation and giving your nation the upper hand in combat...

Has the superiority of the SSG helped Pakistan win any wars against India?
Was the SSG able to turn the tide in Pakistan's favor during the fall of BD?
Was the SSG able to give Pakistan a strategic advantage geographically, lets say in securing Siachen?
Has the SSG been able to stomp out the Taliban leadership sitting in Afghanistan, Balochistan, Northern provinces (Think Seal Team 6 taking Osama out)?

I think winning the war is more important than winning the battle...
SSG may have scored some points against the Spetnaz....but that was a victory for the US at the cost of Pakistani soldiers..
SSG has yet a long way to go in becoming a strategic asset for Pakistan on the lines of the ISI...ie. helping Pak win against its hardcore enemies.

The term best in South Asia is relative...SSG can take the crown, but its useless if their superior skills dont materialize in results for their nation

Trust me BSing wont help you.. specially when the BS itself is utter BS.

Last edited:
ISI is the best Intelligence Agency.
SSG is among top 10 Special forces
Pakistanis are among the most patriotic people in the world

How come Pakistan is in a state it finds itself in ?

We have successfully defeated taliban insurgency from the most inhospitable terrain where the British lost 3 wars and Americans didn't even ventured into. Days of insurgency in Pakistan are over, thanks to these boys.

And before they going to Afghan war .US trained with Indian forces for Kargil experience.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @Windjammer @Malghani @Xeric @fatman17

not just in south asia but one of the best in the world! and the ops we have done inside indian territory through SSG is something yr armed forces will never let u know!!!

We have successfully defeated taliban insurgency from the most inhospitable terrain where the British lost 3 wars and Americans didn't even ventured into. Days of insurgency in Pakistan are over, thanks to these boys.
Sir days are not over Sir this issue is not going to end with this operation

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom