What's new

Top Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir.

Watch Kashmir nama on doordarshan every week. Not only they give news but also show dead bodies of the killed r@ts.

I watch it every week. You too watch the same and that will clear your any doubt. And have fun watching the dead bodies of foreign terrorists, just like we do. :)

what is the time and day of that weekly news of kashmir?.many month passed since last time i watched that program

You can believe what you want- the bone of contention between us two was never Afghanistan- it was Kashmir- No similarities at all-

But now its been converted to Afg.. check out utterances coming out of Pindi and Isloo in last 1 year and compare how many refer to India's role in Afg vs Kashmir issue.. And you will know what I mean

But now its been converted to Afg.. check out utterances coming out of Pindi and Isloo in last 1 year and compare how many refer to India's role in Afg vs Kashmir issue.. And you will know what I mean
thats what i was trying to say thanks seneor

NOw don't bury him,just Burn him in fire ,if they bury this S#UM another investigation starts on whose grave is it!!!!!

And don't waste land to bury this R@TS

i dont believe that source- any non- indian source?-
I dont believe those who dont believe anything Indian.
Congrats to Indians. The valley should be a paradise again if we keep the same rate.

I dont believe those who dont believe anything Indian.
Congrats to Indians. The valley should be a paradise again if we keep the same rate.

at this rate the valley will soon be the valley of dead- :tup:

each process has his own way- the tactics were working gReply With Quoteood enough till sept 2001- you cannot generalize the 54 years old struggle of kashmiri people based on the performance of these last 10 years- when the major player involved had its attention diverted- its so soon and it could be deadly- -

Tactics was working is it ? then why did you have to make a retreat from kargil in 1999 ???

Back
Top Bottom