What's new

LeT’s Divisional Commander Abu Quasha killed in gunfight in Kashmir

ok internet warrior you won

then bhai PDF pa aam baichna ata hai it is Pakistan defence forum not ur indian defnce form udr jo bkwas krta hai tera indians wo b sb pta hai chal aub america ko na bula lai ka pakistani lar ra hai :rofl:

bhai check his comment aswell
Ok I won. Thanks. then bhai PDF pa aam baichna ata hai it is International defence forum not ur local defence forum udr jo bkwas krta hai tera indians wo b sb pta hai chal aub China ko na bula lai ka Indians lar ra hai. he he he he he

--
if some one fall in mud .
you also fall with him?
or give hand from above to come out.. which need strength, patience..
rest call his you
though i agree with your point that we should not tolerate with any nonsese with indian ethos which you mentioned .
but the way you expresing seems bit odd
rest call is yours ...
replying with same STRONG tone but with right words and logic..
or it wil become just abuse forum
rest call is yours ..
But if someone push me into the mud, i will make sure that he will get into a pool of dirt. If they are illogical, why should not I ?

Where ? I can still see the bhania logic there. Also Sita, Ravan thing is there. He has to delete that.
i guess ur net is slow

@Zarrar Alvi

Is that your favouraite Buttplug in your Avatar?
not mine but talibs use it for ur RAW operatives in afghanistan anyways m not in a mood to troll abi abi tera daish ka wasi se lar k hta hn kripa kejea kisi aur ko dundai aap

Where ? I can still see the bhania logic there. Also Sita, Ravan thing is there. He has to delete that.

Don't mind @pursuit of happiness , he is a kid without any logical reasoning.

Muhammad is a fair game if anyone brings Hindu deities in discussion and mud that could be thrown against Muhammad's character outranks anything that could be thrown against prominent figure of all other religions combined.

Don't mind @pursuit of happiness , he is a kid without any logical reasoning.

Muhammad is a fair game if anyone brings Hindu deities in discussion and mud that could be thrown against Muhammad's character outranks anything that could be thrown against prominent figure of all other religions combined.
again ur are going to start this BS man ??

Back
Top Bottom