What's new

LeT’s Divisional Commander Abu Quasha killed in gunfight in Kashmir

--
proof ?
just read headline .. who banged whom..
afg talib .. raw funding .. proof ?
rest ..
bania logic works with world...
your logic is not acceptd eevn in your own backyard..

we are not operating in afg so we can provide proof to dumb people ...Btw what is the PROOF that ISi was behind attacks on indian consulate in herat province of Afghanistan ..?

PEDOPHILE INCEST TERRORIST LOGIC AT ITS BEST plz explain this shit utter by ur fellow indian
-
it social custom ..not relgious comment
i am not supporting it ..
but if you call indian with adjectives you will get adjectivetoo
but all pleaase refrain
stick to topic
deabate discuse agee diagree bit dont abuse

Bahniya, Vani and Vania) is an occupational community of merchants, bankers, money-lenders, dealers in grains or in spices
and u r comparing ur shitty comment with bhaniya??
--
i said its adjective , all india is not baniya ..
baniya is social adjective.. better callled them indians
-

@Biplab Bijay
just remove/edit that commet if you can...
you can work wll with logic to prove point
@zarar alvi
bhai .. cool down
we can discusees
just take care of adjective

Bahniya, Vani and Vania) is an occupational community of merchants, bankers, money-lenders, dealers in grains or in spices
and u r comparing ur shitty comment with bhaniya??

check post number 85 u r comparing bhaniya with that?? i didnt use Rapist or sister fuc**r hindu
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.

Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives.[1][2] This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as members of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.

A terrorist is one who participates in terrorism.

Are you justifying your shitty statement ? who started it ?

--
i said its adjective , all india is not baniya ..
baniya is social adjective.. better callled them indians
-

@Biplab Bijay
just remove/edit that commet if you can...
you can work wll with logic to prove point
@zarar alvi
bhai .. cool down
we can discusees
just take care of adjective
Why should I remove ? Why should we always appease to the terrorist sympathizer ? First let him remove his comment, then I will.

Why should I remove ? Why should we always appease to the terrorist sympathizer ? First let him remove his comment, then I will.
--
its not appeasing
its like chess
if you move back does not mean you lost
it just to understand the other side better
we both can do better
rest call is urs
--
seems your word bit odd just rework it .
we have problem with terrorist and not with zarar bhai
why to hurt him
just think

Kutti ka bcha is a abusive word used against indians .. in english it means son of a bitch it is commonly used by Pakistani against indians ... kiddo i know why u used that word i can use the same word for ur SITA anyways gandgi ka mun lago to bnda khud ganda ho jata hai ADIOS enjoy ur adjective agressive trolling on this thread
--
accepted ..
i requestd our brother ..but its his call to do so
hope he will do the right thing

Kutti ka bcha is a abusive word used against indians .. in english it means son of a bitch it is commonly used by Pakistani against indians ... kiddo i know why u used that word i can use the same word for ur SITA anyways gandgi ka mun lago to bnda khud ganda ho jata hai ADIOS
Suar ka bcha is a abusive word used against Pakistanis .. in english it means son of a pig it is commonly used by Indians against Pakistanis ... kiddo i know why u used that word i can use the same word for a certain Arab. anyways gandgi ka mun lago to bnda khud ganda ho jata hai ADIOS.

--
its not appeasing
its like chess
if you move back does not mean you lost
it just to understand the other side better
we both can do better
rest call is urs
--
seems your word bit odd just rework it .
we have problem with terrorist and not with zarar bhai
why to hurt him
just think

--
accepted ..
i requestd our brother ..but its his call to do so
hope he will do the right thing
Enough of this chess. I have seen it from 2007. They can abuse our soldiers and support the terrorist. They can abuse our religion, they can call us names. Why can not we ? I am just replying in same tone.

Suar ka bcha is a abusive word used against Pakistanis .. in english it means son of a pig it is commonly used by Indians against Pakistanis ... kiddo i know why u used that word i can use the same word for a certain Arab. anyways gandgi ka mun lago to bnda khud ganda ho jata hai ADIOS.
ok internet warrior you won

Enough of this chess. I have seen it from 2007. They can abuse our soldiers and support the terrorist. They can abuse our religion, they can call us names. Why can not we ? I am just replying in same tone.
then bhai PDF pa aam baichna ata hai it is Pakistan defence forum not ur indian defnce form udr jo bkwas krta hai tera indians wo b sb pta hai chal aub america ko na bula lai ka pakistani lar ra hai :rofl:

bhai check his comment aswell

--
if some one fall in mud .
you also fall with him?
or give hand from above to come out.. which need strength, patience..
rest call his you
though i agree with your point that we should not tolerate with any nonsese with indian ethos which you mentioned .
but the way you expresing seems bit odd
rest call is yours ...
replying with same STRONG tone but with right words and logic..
or it wil become just abuse forum
rest call is yours ..

Back
Top Bottom