What's new

Top Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir.

I believe Afghanistan and Kashmir are totally different scenarios- the only thing common i see is the word "mujahideen"- stolen by talibani scum- Kashmiris are freedom fighters-

yeah yeah!! Now where have I heard this before ???? Oh Right.. This was the term used for ISI/CIA trained fighters in Afghanistan in 1980's .. Innit??

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

You are still hell bent on making a distinction between good terrorists and bad terrorists??..btw do you know who Illyas Kasmiri was??

He was one of your freedom fighters who then went on kill you people there after .. amongst other things, he was the one responsible for your Mehran base debacle

Trying to keep a wild animal in the backyard always has unforeseen repercussions

no seneor we neither want your so called 72 nor its important to take a new janam as after getting you guys to your beloved 72's we will attain MOKSH do you know whats that is ?:azn::hitwall:

Nope- as far as i know- you will not directly attain MOKSH- the Karma should take its effect first- for that- you have to take Re-Janam- The formdepending on your deeds or Burn in hell-

meh.ro3728.jpg

Bina matlab ki behas kiye ja rahe ho:cheesy:

yeah yeah!! Now where have I heard this before ???? Oh Right.. This was the term used for ISI/CIA trained fighters in Afghanistan in 1980's .. Innit??

You can believe what you want- the bone of contention between us two was never Afghanistan- it was Kashmir- No similarities at all-

Nope- as far as i know- you will not directly attain MOKSH- the Karma should take its effect first- for that- you have to take Re-Janam- The formdepending on your deeds or Burn in hell-
your quite close seneor but ill be doing good karma already:butcher::azn:

Tip-offs seems to be the flavor of the month.It goes in showing that the people of Kashmir are getting tired of these violent murderous freaks ruining their lives as well.

Oh well.Good riddance to bad trash.The "killer" is now prime buffet for worms tonite!!!

You can believe what you want- the bone of contention between us two was never Afghanistan- it was Kashmir- No similarities at all-

Bone is not a problem and never was(atleast not for you).. it is your tactics used to acquire the bone, which have landed you in your present state.

Had you been brave about it and used a different set of tactics..like launching direct war to take what you want perhaps you cold have avoided this painstaking slow decay process you are in.

Bone is not a problem and never was(atleast not for you).. it is your tactics used to acquire the bone, which have landed you in your present state.

Had you been brave about it and used a different set of tactics..like launching direct war to take what you want perhaps you cold have avoided this painstaking slow decay process you are in.

each process has his own way- the tactics were working good enough till sept 2001- you cannot generalize the 54 years old struggle of kashmiri people based on the performance of these last 10 years- when the major player involved had its attention diverted- its so soon and it could be deadly- -

One more scum bag leader on his way to meet the 72 virgs :sniper: ...good riddance..great job done by our forces once again.

Jai Hind

each process has his own way- the tactics were working good enough till sept 2001- you cannot generalize the 54 years old struggle of kashmiri people based on the performance of these last 10 years- its so soon and it could be deadly- -
Ohh ..it was never 54 yr old ..i thought you would have realized that when local kashmiris handed over you army men(who had come there to "free" them of "Indian oppression") to Indian govt.

This new found struggle launched after 1989, you applying you experience gained in Afghan Jihad..but by 2008 these very same guys which you first used in Afghanistan and then Kashmir...were killing you instead.

Haven't you had enough of it yet?
How much/many more are you willing to loose?

Ohh ..it was never 54 yr old ..i thought you would have realized that when local kashmiris handed over you army men(who had come there to "free" them of "Indian oppression") to Indian govt.

This new found struggle launched after 1989, you applying you experience gained in Afghan Jihad..but by 2008 these very same guys which you first used in Afghanistan and then Kashmir...were killing you instead.

Haven't you had enough of it yet?
How much/many more are you willing to loose?
we call this situation "mia ki jooti mia ke..............?"

[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4386335.cms[/video]

Enjoy :enjoy:

Ok then enjoy your inhouse entertainment provided by you government to appease common general dumb indian public-

Of course we are enjoying this entertainment :D
There is no other pleasant view then watching a Swine lying died, killed by our security forces :angel:

If you don't beleive in this news then feel free not to comment, Why so frustrated ?:lol:

Btw...Enjoy this video....[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4386335.cms[/video]

:enjoy:

@Other Indian members...

Why arguing guys?

There is no point of arguing with frustrated person:D Can't you see he is so Hurt! :P LMAO...

Just enjoy the frustration aka chat-patahat :lol:

:P

Back
Top Bottom