What's new

TOP 20 Muslim Countries by GDP (April 2012 IMF)

please remove Indonesia and Turkey from the list... grouping them as muslim countries is a total lie..
Exactly , if there including secular countries like indonesia and turkey then they should also include India . Heights of ignorance :lol:

Exactly , if there including secular countries like indonesia and turkey then they should also include India . Heights of ignorance :lol:

WHAT...THE.....F.UCK??!!

Indonesia is no longer a MUSLIM country because it is SECULAR?? So to be a Muslim country you need to be governed by some kind of hardcore Sharia law or be some sort of hybrid Ayotollah-Republic or what??

Anyway Indonesia has many religious inspired laws i.e atheism is banned, homosexuality etc etc

I could deconstruct your dumb argument 101 ways but I'll let you dwell on your own ignorance.

GDP nominal of 57 member OIC is 6.3 Trillion USD(WEO-IMF 2012) 7 OIC members are not predominantly Muslim (with the combined economy of 130 billion USD) they are growing average 8% annually and great potential of sustained growth that makes them good market as intra OIC trade is almost 900 Billion USD but so much friction and politics ofcourse dependency on major power is big ? on its future.

by this definition there are only 2 Muslim countries in the world , KSA & IRI
WHAT...THE.....F.UCK??!!

Indonesia is no longer a MUSLIM country because it is SECULAR?? So to be a Muslim country you need to be governed by some kind of hardcore Sharia law or be some sort of hybrid Ayotollah-Republic or what??

Anyway Indonesia has many religious inspired laws i.e atheism is banned, homosexuality etc etc

I could deconstruct your dumb argument 101 ways but I'll let you dwell on your own ignorance.

i like indonesia , but if turkey had some oil just for their needs and not spend 70 billion+ evry year on gas and oil AND looted all their former countries wealth into turkey we would be 2trillion like other looters , i still remember how ottomans helped indonesia against dutch in aceh

i like indonesia , but if turkey had some oil just for their needs and not spend 70 billion+ evry year on gas and oil AND looted all their former countries wealth into turkey we would be 2trillion like other looters , i still remember how ottomans helped indonesia against dutch in aceh

Yes, you were an officer weren't you? :rolleyes:

Yes, you were an officer weren't you? :rolleyes:

nope he was a cannon ball.

aceh flag
aceh.gif

Honestly -I'm not sure what the intent of this thread was-

is it supposed to be a " proud" moment or more of a wake up call for the poor showing compared to other " non-muslim majority" countries?

Egypt is just pathetic, 80 million people and they're as productive as they were in the Middle Ages. With this countries geography, resources and human potential they could've easily become force to be reckoned with but instead they live on handouts for being a de facto client-state of Israel, SMH. Napolean couldn't even civilise these people who am I kidding.
I am very offened by your post. You need to look in the mirror, sir! We don't need Napolean or you to civlize us, Napolean was an occupier not a "civiliazer". Egypt is a country with basically no resources, a desert surrounded by two seas, and the nile which is shared by 13 other countries running thru the middle. Egypt economy has been destroyed by Egypt has gone thru 4 major wars with Israel, one of them Britan and France attacked Egypt with Israel. Another war in Yemen, which basically was the first nail in the 1967 war loss. After Egypt signed a peace treaty with Israel, it was boycotted by almost all Arabic and Muslim countries. If you don't expect that to destroy your economy that is not actually based on oil as some people think, then what do you expect to destroy it. Saying all of that, we as Egyptians didn't like what was going on in our country, that is why we revolted over Mubarak, we know we can do better, what did you do sir ?

You can criticize any country you want, but calling a whole nation uncivilized is a bit disrespectful and arrogant and in the case of Egypt i can say ignorant as well.

Back
Top Bottom