What's new

Future of Muslim World

Wow. I intended to thank some posts. I intended to give na opinion. But all posts here are offensive disgusting and plain stupid.

Well F U 2.

I realized what people know about Arabia and Arabians is close to zero. Most of the people here are extremely ignorant and is proud of it. I see a post I like amd I want to thank but ALwAYS and ALWAYS they must slip an insult to our nation here or there.

By all means Mosa point out the posts that offended you. I mentioned Arabs point out where anything I said was wrong, enlighten all of us.

It's called development, and in 20 years time with good governance with Imran Khan in place and his party, rapid development is going to occur go the next 20 years. Pakistan will likely surpass Indonesia, Malaysia, and Iran within 20 years in most economic indicators.

As for Indonesia it will likely take more years to catch up to Indonesia in most economic indicators but Pakistan will reach that league within that time frame. Indonesia's GDP (PPP) is ~$1.2 trillion, and Pakistan's is less than half of that at $488 billion.

Anyway, you must know that every country wants to progress and improve their economic performance. And as for Indonesia, we has set a target of reaching a per capita income of around US$30.000 (in PPP, or around US$15.000 in nominal) a year by 2020. And with Indonesia on track to upgrade its infrastructure, coupled with good governance I believe we can reach the target. Indonesia has been growing at +6% rates for the last 6 years (except in 2009, when we grew only by 4.5%. And as the result, the real GDP per capita grew from US$1200 in 2005 to $3509 last year (are nearly triple), and we targets to grow at an average +7% over the next 5 year, and then sets to grow +8% :)

Knowledge Is Power, So Let’s Get Creative
Today’s generation requires and deserves a whole new approach to learning so they can create the products and services that will raise the whole nation up. As Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said, we do not want to continue to depend on natural resource exports to propel economic growth.

“In 2020, Indonesia can be one of the top five economies in the world with an income per capita of $30,000 (in PPP). In 8 years, you will grow from Justin Bieber to Jay-Z,” he told 1,600 new students at Pelita Harapan University.

This will require the government to take the long road so as to meet that target by investing in education and the added-value sector. His words are reassuring, but action on the ground is more critical. If Indonesia is to realize its ambition, it must empower today’s youth. It must create leaders who can be role models. It must reform its bureaucracy. We need innovators in government as much as we need them in the private sector.
Editorial: Knowledge Is Power, So Let?s Get Creative | The Jakarta Globe

Dude? What world do you live in?
I wish Pakistan all the best but don't try to run before you can walk.
And what Imran Khan? Is he a Messiah?
Corruption is not only in the leaders, its also in the followers. It usually takes a generation for the society to change. That's 20 years. Surpassing Indonesia in 20 years is not realistic.
How are you sure a civilian can rule for 20 years?

It's called development, and in 20 years time with good governance with Imran Khan in place and his party, rapid development is going to occur go the next 20 years. Pakistan will likely surpass Indonesia, Malaysia, and Iran within 20 years in most economic indicators. As far as infrastructure is concern Pakistan has the resources and expertise to build world-class infrastructure, Islamabad is an example.

As for surpassing Iran, Iran's economy is heavily sanctioned, if Pakistan experience healthy economic growth with rapid development in infrastructure, education, and other fields Pakistan will likely surpass Iran in most economic indicators including GDP.

As for Malaysia, their current GDP (PPP) is ~445 billion annual, Pakistan's current GDP (PPP) ~$488 billion. Even in GDP (nominal) Pakistan is ahead of Malaysia currently, in 20 years time Pakistan can double it's GDP, under the condition of good governance and stability which an Imran Khan government is likely to bring, and considering his party is economic oriented this is critical. I doubt Malaysia is going to grow as rapidly as Pakistan in the coming 20 years.

As for Indonesia it will likely take more years to catch up to Indonesia in most economic indicators but Pakistan will reach that league within that time frame. Indonesia's GDP (PPP) is ~$1.2 trillion, and Pakistan's is less than half of that at $488 billion.

As for Turkiye, Pakistan could reach Turkey's current GDP (PPP) which is ~1 trillion, in perhaps 30 years time.

Though as I said, Pakistan is likely in 20 years time to surpass most Muslim and Asian countries in most economic indicators still stands, under the conditions I've outlined (good governance and economic policy).

Pakistan needs an authoritarian regime, democracy just doesn't work in Pakistan.
You mean Musharraf?
Why don't you consider the fact that Pakistan was disintegrated when it was being ruled by an authoritarian regime?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom