What's new

Future of Muslim World

What?????????

So now Islam is not even a religion? What kind of logic is that?

strange. very strange.

Well, that's not strange my brother. :)

Islam is not a religion, it's a Deen which means complete system of life.
A religion just tells u how to pray only!
But a religion tells u how to pray, walk, talk, eat, drink, sleep, study, teach, marry, .... everything & every solution u will find in Deen and Deen is only 1 & that's Islam.

Well, thank you but Islam is not a religion so we can't separate it.

What?????????

So now Islam is not even a religion? What kind of logic is that?

strange. very strange.

Good One FaujHistorian - You caught XTREME by his collar!!!, as long as this kind of people live in Pakistan even after 20 years it will remain same (Water Kit Believer!!!)...

Good One FaujHistorian - You caught XTREME by his collar!!!, as long as this kind of people live in Pakistan even after 20 years it will remain same!!!

Yea, u will be better see us after 20 years in the Top 10 Economies of the World, InshAllah!

Yea, u will be better see us after 20 years in the Top 10 Economies of the World, InshAllah!

Good for you if it happens...but not based on the discovery of "Water Kit" or with the help of the engineer in below video, I am baffled after reading the comments of the people form Pakistan in the youtube comment section - it shows how ignorant majority of the Pakistani are kept by your system, who belive such fake engineers to take them out of their current misery - on the other hand you guys don't recognize the real talent from your country such as your famous scientist Abdus Salam a Nobel laureate in Physics...

Worlds first water driven car like Limousine First time invented in Pakistan!!!

Do you guys still believe the above stupidity!!!, the fake engineer says he had a plan to manufacture sports car in Pakistan but unfortunately some one stolen the plan form him and manufacturing that car in India!!! as far as I know India don't manufacturer any kind of sports car as of today!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you if it happens...but not based on the discovery of "Water Kit" or with the help of the engineer in below video, I am baffled after reading the comments of the people form Pakistan in the youtube comment section - it shows how ignorant majority of the Pakistani are kept by your system, who belive such fake engineers to take them out of their current misery - on the other hand you guys don't recognize the real talent from your country such as your famous scientist Abdus Salam a Nobel laureate in Physics...

Worlds first water driven car like Limousine First time invented in Pakistan

Do you guys still believe the above stupidity!!!, the fake engineer says he had a plan to manufacture sports car in Pakistan but unfortunately some one stolen the plan form him and manufacturing that car in India!!! as far as I know India don't manufacturer any kind of sports car as of today!!!

Leave that kit man!

this only kit couldn't change our economy. We know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Götterdämmerung;3275436 said:
Islamic countries can only become strong again if they can separate religion from politics. It's nothing wrong to have a strong faith as long as it's a personal matter. The most developed Islamic (with little natural resources) countries are also the most secular. If you strip the Gulf States from their oil wealth, they would be a dirt poor backward country again as they had been for centuries.

No they are the best governed ! Secularism or Islamic Polity doesn't have squat to do with Industrialization, Civics and Education, otherwise half the Secular countries in Latin America, Africa, the Far East and in Eastern Europe wouldn't be, more or less, in the same situation.

Had Turkey's Secularism been such a strong propellent for ushering in 'strength' it wouldn't have picked up in the last 1-2 decades as it has instead of being more or less like the rest of us since 1925. Similarly the theocratic elements of the Iranian Revolution have little to do with its burgeoning domestic industry or admirable levels of scientific research coming out of Iran. They're both world's apart when it comes to 'political ideologies' and yet they're very much on the same page when it comes to investing back into their human resource - the People; do that and it doesn't matter if you hang people for wearing a funny tutu...you're GDP will still grow, your intellectual capital will continue to increase and societal evolution will gradually take root.

I agree with A1Kid on most of the points.Don't forget Pakistan is the pillar of muslim world.Pakistan is a atomic power and therefore they can lead the ummah.Second thing Pakistan has ample natural resource, coal reserve and all that.Thirdly Pakistanis are really very hard working and very patriotic.They are the one who are ready to sell everything to save pure land.One has rightly said No one can undo Pakistan (Creation of Bangladesh is an exception though) but I love Pakistan and wish Pakistan and Pakistanis good luck.

Well, that's not strange my brother. :)

Islam is not a religion, it's a Deen which means complete system of life.
A religion just tells u how to pray only!
But a religion tells u how to pray, walk, talk, eat, drink, sleep, study, teach, marry, .... everything & every solution u will find in Deen and Deen is only 1 & that's Islam.

May be this was true 1400 years ago.

These days and I mean in 21st century, Islam as practices is fully and totally a religion.

So look at the practices and not something in the air and hand wave on it.

Have you heard of the famous saying:

--- If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is definitely not a fox

Many Pakistanis are totally confused on this topic and you my dear brother are no exception.

We confuse between the practice and the theory.

Pakistanis are forgetting that we practice Islam as a religion 100% of the cases. But we tell others that we don't consider Islam as religion.

This is what we call Munafiq who say something and do something totally different.

peace

p.s. no personal attack intended just a serious discussion on a serious topic

It's called development, and in 20 years time with good governance with Imran Khan in place and his party, rapid development is going to occur go the next 20 years. Pakistan will likely surpass Indonesia, Malaysia, and Iran within 20 years in most economic indicators. As far as infrastructure is concern Pakistan has the resources and expertise to build world-class infrastructure, Islamabad is an example.

As for surpassing Iran, Iran's economy is heavily sanctioned, if Pakistan experience healthy economic growth with rapid development in infrastructure, education, and other fields Pakistan will likely surpass Iran in most economic indicators including GDP.

As for Malaysia, their current GDP (PPP) is ~445 billion annual, Pakistan's current GDP (PPP) ~$488 billion. Even in GDP (nominal) Pakistan is ahead of Malaysia currently, in 20 years time Pakistan can double it's GDP, under the condition of good governance and stability which an Imran Khan government is likely to bring, and considering his party is economic oriented this is critical. I doubt Malaysia is going to grow as rapidly as Pakistan in the coming 20 years.

As for Indonesia it will likely take more years to catch up to Indonesia in most economic indicators but Pakistan will reach that league within that time frame. Indonesia's GDP (PPP) is ~$1.2 trillion, and Pakistan's is less than half of that at $488 billion.

As for Turkiye, Pakistan could reach Turkey's current GDP (PPP) which is ~1 trillion, in perhaps 30 years time.

Though as I said, Pakistan is likely in 20 years time to surpass most Muslim and Asian countries in most economic indicators still stands, under the conditions I've outlined (good governance and economic policy).

I really like your optimism mate, but we have to look at things more realistically. Pakistan won't reach Indonesia in just 30 years or so. But everything all comes down to one thing only and you have mentioned it: good governance. This is proven time and again in every single country that experienced economic boom at a specific period in time: Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. Therefore having competent and non-corrupt politicians is vital. I hope Imran Khan will establish such an order and Pakistan can get rid of its corruption as soon as possible.

Please watch this program mates, if you want to have a good insight into modern Turkey:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKit3Fj8OK0

Good One FaujHistorian - You caught XTREME by his collar!!!

Actually, he did nothing of the sort - all FaujHistorian managed to do was to demonstrate his ignorance of the matter. Furthermore, despite XTREME's explanations, it is clear from post #39 that he still doesn't get it.

as long as this kind of people live in Pakistan even after 20 years it will remain same (Water Kit Believer!!!)...

This discussion has absolutely nothing to do with the "Water Kit", and your attempt to conflate the issues being discussed here with it can only be interpreted as a third-rate cheap shot.

In the age of global search engines, there is really no excuse for you or FaujHistorian not to become better informed about why practising Muslims (not secular types who are born in nominally Muslim families) are likely to agree with XTREME.

Try the following link if you are genuinely interested in wanting to learn more:
islam deen not religion - Bing

The following is a particularly good explanation of the Arabic word "deen" which the Qur'an uses to describe Islam itself, and why this word does not translate directly into the English word "religion":
Definition of the Word Deen & the Word Islam

May be this was true 1400 years ago.

These days and I mean in 21st century, Islam as practices is fully and totally a religion.

So look at the practices and not something in the air and hand wave on it.

Have you heard of the famous saying:

--- If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is definitely not a fox

Many Pakistanis are totally confused on this topic and you my dear brother are no exception.

We confuse between the practice and the theory.

Pakistanis are forgetting that we practice Islam as a religion 100% of the cases. But we tell others that we don't consider Islam as religion.

This is what we call Munafiq who say something and do something totally different.

peace

p.s. no personal attack intended just a serious discussion on a serious topic

Learnt a new phrase - it's really good one and reading first time in my life!!! (Thanks)

Actually, he did nothing of the sort - all FaujHistorian managed to do was to demonstrate his ignorance of the matter. Furthermore, despite XTREME's explanations, it is clear from post #39 that he still doesn't get it.

This discussion has absolutely nothing to do with the "Water Kit", and your attempt to conflate the issues being discussed here with it can only be interpreted as a third-rate cheap shot.

In the age of global search engines, there is really no excuse for you or FaujHistorian not to become better informed about why practising Muslims (not secular types who are born in nominally Muslim families) are likely to agree with XTREME.

Try the following link if you are genuinely interested in wanting to learn more:
islam deen not religion - Bing

The following is a particularly good explanation of the Arabic word "deen" which the Qur'an uses to describe Islam itself, and why this word does not translate directly into the English word "religion":
Definition of the Word Deen & the Word Islam

I quoted the WaterKit for XTREME message not to conflate or deflate the issues discussed hear, I was only responding for the below message from XTREME, because noting will come out of thin air be it for India or for Pakistan or any other country - you need a system in place to make massive strides in economny to be in Top 10 Economies of the World, now tell me when a country go hysteria on a Water Kit and entire political setup trying to hog limelight out of Water Driven Car, how do you expect to be a top 10 economy in 20 years??. I was trying to make XTREME understand his ignorance and hear after won't post any message in this thread to conflate what you are discussing hear...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/200669-future-muslim-world-3.html#ixzz22pf1TMHi

lol each and every muslim was taught that Islam is a way of life!! Not some rituals! it has a political system, it has financial system, it is like a written constitution that codes everything related to life! I can understand ignorance from non muslim. But why do some muslims have allergy to the word islam or muslim? If you don't like the thread topic just don't bother to come and derail the thread! Economy of muslim countries is not alien to the world. They even have an active organization called Developing 8

Developing 8 Countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom