What's new

Top 15 Militaries

This person speaks Tamil, I have confirmed that with a transcript he had sent to me. And he also speaks Sinhala. I have no doubt, this person is here to tarnish my image.

Are you talking about ME?? I certainly do NOT speak Tamil!!

Ok - How about swapping with Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia's position in the list falls in a bit of a grey area on my source. It maybe pulled a few notches down. I cannot speculate at this stage exactly to what extent.

WTF? Colombia is #20? Pablo Escobar was more powerful than Colombian army.. :lol:

What? Mexico # 34? they can't even handle Los Zetas & El Chapo... :lol:

Saudi Arabia's position in the list falls in a bit of a grey area on my source. It maybe pulled a few notches down. I cannot speculate at this stage exactly to what extent.

can u swap india with u.k:cheesy:

WTF? Colombia is #20? Pablo Escobar was more powerful than Colombian army.. :lol:

What? Mexico # 34? they can't even handle Los Zetas & El Chapo... :lol:

It is sad that you seem to mock this very value information that I have provided to PDF, instead of appreciating my efforts.

It is sad that you seem to mock this very value information that I have provided to PDF, instead of appreciating my efforts.

Would I ever do that? I think your classified source is mocking you. BTW it's not LankanRanger... is it? :lol:

Would I ever do that? I think your classified source is mocking you. BTW it's not LankanRanger... is it? :lol:

My source is good, so far there has only been 1 intelligent person that understood the authenticity of this list.

Back
Top Bottom