What's new

Top 15 Militaries

Don't Hijack my thread or mock me. I'm providing you a very value information. Without me PDF will never see the daylight of such a list. I am now regretting even telling you.

PDF has been blessed with your presence, so how valuable is this gold mine, can I sell it for some bucks to somebody?

My list from a highly credible source- set in stone, no qestions, no remarks-NOTHING:

1)Belize
2)Jamaca
3)Belgium
4)Cambodia
5)Sri Lanka
6) Bangledesh
7) Lithunia
8)Chile
9) Botswana
10) Ziar
11) Mexico
12) Tajikstan
13) Niger
14)Columbia
15) Bhutan

Abing yaar, doesn't suit you, He is a newly inducted troller, started by ruining ISRO's thread, now he came with this historic thread. Stop replying to him.

Abing yaar, doesn't suit you, He is a newly inducted troller, started by ruining ISRO's thread, now he came with this historic thread. Stop replying to him.

Yeah right, he's the same guy who was trolling the Chandrayaan thread.

I was in the mood for to poke some fun. But fair enough-I'm outta here!

My list from a highly credible source- set in stone, no qestions, no remarks-NOTHING:

1)Belize
2)Jamaca
3)Belgium
4)Cambodia
5)Sri Lanka
6) Bangledesh
7) Lithunia
8)Chile
9) Botswana
10) Ziar
11) Mexico
12) Tajikstan
13) Niger
14)Columbia
15) Bhutan

u missed madagascar :D

I re-checked the assessment and unfortunately I cannot do that. India's resources for war out weighs that of Pakistan.

Does anybody else have any reasonable position challenges?

Ok - How about swapping with Saudi Arabia

Call it fluke but I see some credibility in this list !
@singhala can you list some parameters or criteria on which list is prepared ?

Last edited by a moderator:

This person speaks Tamil, I have confirmed that with a transcript he had sent to me. And he also speaks Sinhala. I have no doubt, this person is here to tarnish my image.

Back
Top Bottom