What's new

Top 15 Militaries

mate @Sinhala,how many times have you told the members to follow your rankings blindly and comment on them.

but you see,we have the right to contradict this ranking if we wish,even if your source is a very good one.

so it will be better if you let the discussions and contradictions both continue.this way,we can have a free and open discussion.

sincere advice.:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Difficult to compare... in terms of nuclear firepower, second strike capabilities and power projection, Britain or France may be better than india. But they can't match the indian army in a conventional warfare, because indian army is just too big. And India can put up with few nuclear strikes because of it's demography : Britain and France can't.
Countries like Japan and Saudi Arabia have state of the art military assets but I have serious doubt concerning the true value of their troops.
Canada and Australia have a small population and I think that in a total war scenario, demography matters a lot.

rofl Australia operate Fa /18 Super Hornets, is about have them decommissioned to bring either Fa22 raptor or the F35. Having $26 Billion dollar budget does wonders vs a $5 billion dollar one. I don't think I need to mention Brazil as I have done it previously and they have a even larger budget.
Sir I give a dam about their so called budget if they don't have Air Force or which they have Pakistan has far bigger and stronger Air Force than what Brazil have

Top 15 Military are as follows. Will update list every year. I do not need your opinions or contribution to this list. The list is set in stone. You should make discussion other than the rank order, the rank order is definitive.

1 United States
2 China
3 Russia
4 United Kingdom
5 France
6 Japan
7 India
8 Saudi Arabia
9 Germany
10 Brazil
11 Italy
12 South Korea
13 Australia
14 Canada
15 Turkey
how the hell did you get saudia in there?

p.s. pardon language

Haha. USCG can take some countries navies at once. :P

and it operates all over the world from japan to the middle east to europe too lol

on another note, the chinese coast guard is going to a massive expansion recently, it was only a few years ago that the largest ship is 1500 tons, in a couple years that number will be over 10,000 tons.

GROUP 1
USA, RUSSIA, CHINA

2. GROUP
India, France, Britain, Japan, Turkey, Germany, Korea

GROUP 3
Italy, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Spain

4. GROUP
Pakistan, Greece, UAE, Sweden, Egypt, Brazil, Poland, Vietnam, Iran, Algeria, Mexico,

5 GROUP
Azerbaijan, Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Taiwan, Malaysia, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Singapore, Kuwait, Argentina, Qatar, Czech Republic, Ukraine

Thailand, Austria, Hungary, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Morocco, Portugal, Chile, Nigeria, Jordan, Finland, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, Switzerland,

Back
Top Bottom