8) São Tomé and Principe
9) Costa Rica
10) Solomon Island
11) Bahamas
12) Barbados
13) Gambia
14) Vatican City
15) Iceland

i hsven't even heard about half of these names.......

images

holy ****.
it is military budget ranking. not power ranking.

This list comes from a very good source. Even if you choose not accept it, this is reality.

34 Mexico
35 Iraq
36 Denmark
37 Switzerland
38 Thailand
39 Kuwait
40 Oman
41 Egypt
42 Angola
43 South Africa
44 Finland
45 Austria
46 Ukraine
47 Malaysia
48 Morocco
49 Argentina
50 Venezuela
51 Czech Republic
52 Vietnam
53 Syria
54 Romania
55 Peru
56 Sudan
57 Nigeria

Wow, not bad. We are 52. There is still a lot of rooms for improvement.

where are Pakistan & Israel two known military powers & experiance:o?

where are mods:o?

By virtue of having nuclear weapons, the list should be:

USA
Russia
China
UK
France
India
Israel
Pakistan
N Korea
Iran???

Then all other non nuke powers.

The nukes have been acquired by these states and cannot be either wished away for be excluded on a whim.

By virtue of having nuclear weapons, the list should be:

USA
Russia
China
UK
France
India
Israel
Pakistan
N Korea
Iran???

Then all other non nuke powers.

The nukes have been acquired by these states and cannot be either wished away for be excluded on a whim.

Good joke with those peanut sized armies. Your living in a fools paradise if you think that's anything to close to what real military power is.

Good joke with those peanut sized armies. Your living in a fools paradise if you think that's anything to close to what real military power is.

I do not understand what you mean. My list contains states that have nuclear weapons in their arsenal and hence that makes them much stronger against a non-nuclear state. OK the weapons should not be used but they are there in case... so hence my assertion they cannot be simply be excluded when calculating power projection.

I do not understand what you mean. My list contains states that have nuclear weapons in their arsenal and hence that makes them much stronger against a non-nuclear state. OK the weapons should not be used but they are there in case... so hence my assertion they cannot be simply be excluded when calculating power projection.

Nuclear weapon is a disadvantage not an advantage.
@Capt.Popeye will you mind explaining this? :lol: I need to get paid to teach these fools military doctrines.

Last edited by a moderator:

How true! Most times Nuclear powers are in the state of "A Woman all dressed up and no place to go".
Case in point: USA, huge nuclear power but had to leave Korea and Viet Nam like the villagers in "Fiddler on the Roof".
This Nuke business is just so much hogwash, that the Soviets and the Americans understood that and worked to reduce their stockpiles. Of course other countries have not yet understood that principle fully, but will eventually.

How true! Most times Nuclear powers are in the state of "A Woman all dressed up and no place to go".
Case in point: USA, huge nuclear power but had to leave Korea and Viet Nam like the villagers in "Fiddler on the Roof".
This Nuke business is just so much hogwash, that the Soviets and the Americans understood that and worked to reduce their stockpiles. Of course other countries have not yet understood that principle fully, but will eventually.

Let me add a bit to that. Its like a women with a ton of make up on and no place to go. Its a clear cut sign of insecurity, that your in a loosing a game.

@Capt.Popeye will you mind explaining this? :lol: I need to get paid to teach these fools military doctrines.

I dunno now. Maybe I have to keep repeating myself, but that is boring inspite of my Quintuple digit IQ ideas.
But may be I did it in the post above- and broke some hearts and trampled some egos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom